The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, Happy New Year then

Go down 
+5
Rusty
Anysound
braindead
Thinkhappythoughts67
freak
9 posters
AuthorMessage
freak

freak

Well, Happy New Year then Empty
PostSubject: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 am

Happy New Year everyone! flower
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 am

Happy New Year too!! I hope everybody have a great time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 am

2012 year of changes !!
flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

turn on the light in your brain honey!

Well, Happy New Year then Timothylearyposter sunny

happy happy new year!!
magic-love-hapiness-freedom-peace-racial integration.

bye!

Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 am

Haaaaappy New Year, forum! cheers Razz Here's to a happy, healthy, exciting year for you all and for all those you care about. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Happy New Year etc etc ;p

Well, Happy New Year then MokaNY
It's one of my fave Egyptian singers, Hamaki, and whaaat's with this Christmas tree wtf, he's a Muslim lol

Last edited by Rusty on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:57 pm

^ Awh, he's adorable - what a smile! ^_^ And hahah, yeah, that's a bit strange. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Anysound wrote:
^ Awh, he's adorable - what a smile! ^_^
Aww, thank youuu Well, Happy New Year then Happy0169
he so is, isn't he Love

Anysound wrote:
And hahah, yeah, that's a bit strange. Razz
Positively unnatural, I say lol
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Rusty wrote:
Aww, thank youuu Well, Happy New Year then Happy0169
he so is, isn't he Love

Yeah. ^__^

Rusty wrote:
Positively unnatural, I say lol

It's probably just not his house. OR HE'S LEADING A DOUBLE LIFE. Shocked

Hm, the latter probably isn't as likely. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Anysound wrote:

It's probably just not his house. OR HE'S LEADING A DOUBLE LIFE. Shocked
LOL I sure hope not Wink

Anysound wrote:
Hm, the latter probably isn't as likely. Razz
heheh ;p

Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Sorry for being away from the forum for couple of days due to celebrating New Years Eve. How was everyone else's?
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Rusty wrote:

It's one of my fave Egyptian singers, Hamaki, and whaaat's with this Christmas tree wtf, he's a Muslim lol

Hey! After spending some time in the Koran, I realized that muslims have alot in common with christians. The break from Abraham, his two sons, Ishmael & Isaac, have caused alot of bad blood. But muslims come from the same line and Ishmael and his mother were cared for by the same god as Abraham's. The Koran has all the history of the bible and even has recorded Jesus speaking as a baby. The celebration of their Great Messenger, Jesus, would be expected and their faith in God, the Merciful, the Compassionate not surprising. I think people would get along better if there was more understanding of connected history. xoxo, Suzy
Oh Yeh! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Suzy wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Hey! After spending some time in the Koran, I realized that muslims have alot in common with christians. The break from Abraham, his two sons, Ishmael & Isaac, have caused alot of bad blood. But muslims come from the same line and Ishmael and his mother were cared for by the same god as Abraham's. The Koran has all the history of the bible and even has recorded Jesus speaking as a baby. The celebration of their Great Messenger, Jesus, would be expected and their faith in God, the Merciful, the Compassionate not surprising. I think people would get along better if there was more understanding of connected history. xoxo, Suzy
So true. Jesus is actually acknowledged by Muslims as a great prophet. Blink

It's sorta funny but Christmas (or Easter) wishes always appear on ever so many Egyptian fb pages

Quote :
To all our Christian friends, brothers and sisters .. MERRY CHRISTMAS
The above was posted on one of the Ramy Love pages Very Happy

Where is this alleged Muslim fundamentalism I ask lol
And come to think of it, would we wish them a Happy Eid, or a Happy Ramadan?? Neutral

And hey, you're actually reading The Koran? Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:46 pm

A late happy new year from me, too. I hope you all had a nice Christmas break and a good start of the year.

A flatmate of mine whose family is basically left-wing atheists - they used to sing Christmas songs and read the Christmas story from the Bible. Which seems pretty weird to me. Especially if you consider how critical they are of the Catholic church. Then again, that are the more interesting parts of religion. I'm not blaming her, it just seemed odd to me.

We used to go to church, but the last couple of years I stopped going.
Back to top Go down
http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Suzy wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Oh Yeh! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Another questions - would it be strange if Muslims celebrated Chanukkah?

Because...

it would be just as valid. Just that Chanukkah is not as exploited by the Capitalist/consumerist system as much. Just one thought... Coca Cola. Which is from the US. There is a reason why they shaped the look of modern Santa.

Muslims and Jews - if they are religious - have strict customs regarding the preparation of food. Christians even eat pork. Because animals were created for their consumption. I'm more like a Buddhist than anything when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
A late happy new year from me, too. I hope you all had a nice Christmas break and a good start of the year.

A flatmate of mine whose family is basically left-wing atheists - they used to sing Christmas songs and read the Christmas story from the Bible. Which seems pretty weird to me. Especially if you consider how critical they are of the Catholic church. Then again, that are the more interesting parts of religion. I'm not blaming her, it just seemed odd to me.
Haha that's truly bizarre lol
and it's becomes even weirder when we realize what we're really celebrating on this day (to wit, the winter solstice and the "birth" of the sun, no less ;p)
What does the Christmas tree have to do with Jesus? Nothing at all lol

The Household Cat wrote:
We used to go to church, but the last couple of years I stopped going.
Good Twisted Evil

The Household Cat wrote:

Another questions - would it be strange if Muslims celebrated Chanukkah?

Yes, it definitely would Neutral

Happy New Year, Salome Wink

Back to top Go down
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 am

Happy late New Year!

I hope all of you had a fantastic time with your dear ones. I love you Hug

Let's make this year less miserable tongue
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Happy New Year then   Well, Happy New Year then I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Happy New Year then
Page 1 of 1