HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Vines Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anaobrad

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-vines.tumblr.com
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Bwadi

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Shebangabang

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 am

I love it when he's just sitting there listening to "Clubfoot" with his cane from the beach. And Jane's just sitting there hahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Thinkhappythoughts67

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Maria Jose

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 38
Location : Buenos Aires,Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 am

Thinkhappythoughts67 wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Someone uploaded Hanging With The Vines bounce cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=whGMpp_s3HI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K1Q9XXmr9MU


OMG Yeeeeees cheers
Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Wed May 02, 2012 2:07 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Thinkhappythoughts67

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 am

Kitty thank you so much!! It's so good to see Brad talking Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Maria Jose

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 38
Location : Buenos Aires,Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

Kitty wrote:
http://www.speakertv.com.au/video/thevines
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Kitty wrote:
http://www.speakertv.com.au/video/thevines
Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: hi   Thu May 31, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello fellow vines fans, i'm sorry but i'm not sure if i'm doing this right(postin) it's my first time on any kind of forum Smile.

iI've been a fan of The Vines since they first emerge on the music scene.... anyway i've been checking this forum for a week or so and i have a request.

I was able to see the videos on you tube from last years splendour in the grass but i'm unnable to watch the third part of the band's performance because of country restrictions...

So if anyone would be kind enough to copy this url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUu4aYiK4 and paste it into this website http://clip.dj/splendour-in-the-grass-jaydos-tips-download-mp3-mp4-ipX5M5nocoQ#search/home and then download the video and then upload it on youtube i'd be eternaly grateful!

also i'm sorry for my poor english and spelling

mavrica
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
Thinkhappythoughts67

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Sorry if you've already seen this but someone uploaded it on Youtube, i think it's an old german interview (at least it's german according to the google translator)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPxXmv0UUg&feature=youtu.be


Last edited by Thinkhappythoughts67 on Thu May 31, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Thinkhappythoughts67

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Well, maybe i should say a tiny little part of an old german interview......... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Bwadi

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Shebangabang

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 am

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA5MjYwOTAw.html

Came across this AOL Sessions interview from 2004
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: splendour in the grass 2001 part 3   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:59 am

anyone please? why are you ignoring me? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 am

also i wanted to share this video, which i've just found:

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/videos/28959/The-Vines--Future-Primitive-track-by-track

(The Vines (Craig and Brad) take us track by track through their new album 'Future Primitive'. So what is "Screw the World" really about?) on faster louder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:50 pm

mavrica wrote:
also i wanted to share this video, which i've just found:

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/videos/28959/The-Vines--Future-Primitive-track-by-track

(The Vines (Craig and Brad) take us track by track through their new album 'Future Primitive'. So what is "Screw the World" really about?) on faster louder...

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS! As I said on another thread, I think this is my favorite album, and now I love it even more!

This upbeat, fun, rockin' CD carries itself thru from beginning to end and makes me want to listen to it again!

Thanks to Craig and all that contributed to the album. It is a great addition to The Vines collection of work and I look forward to more.

I think as people hear these songs more and more, the statement from past will become well known and accepted as fact...

Craig is one of the "Greatest Composers of All Time".

Thanks again for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Suzy wrote:
mavrica wrote:
also i wanted to share this video, which i've just found:

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/videos/28959/The-Vines--Future-Primitive-track-by-track

(The Vines (Craig and Brad) take us track by track through their new album 'Future Primitive'. So what is "Screw the World" really about?) on faster louder...

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS! As I said on another thread, I think this is my favorite album, and now I love it even more!

This upbeat, fun, rockin' CD carries itself thru from beginning to end and makes me want to listen to it again!

Thanks to Craig and all that contributed to the album. It is a great addition to The Vines collection of work and I look forward to more.

I think as people hear these songs more and more, the statement from past will become well known and accepted as fact...

Craig is one of the "Greatest Composers of All Time".

Thanks again for sharing!


You're welcome Very Happy

I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but could someone PLEASE upload SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS 2011 PART 3, because the video can't be viewed in my country... as a torrent or somewhere else.

I'd like to at least see the videos of live performances of the vines, because I doubt i'll ever see them live because of all the circumstances...

thanx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
Bwadi

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Shebangabang

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRQwgHrJWEs&feature=plcp

MTV "Spin" 20 minute interview with Craig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
(((A Name)))



Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 pm

I have the solution for everyone of you, who wants to see videos which are blocked in your country.
Download stealthy :http://www.chip.de/downloads/Stealthy-fuer-Firefox_47894468.html
With stealthy it's possible to watch video from all over the world.
It's also available for chrome: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Stealthy-fuer-Chrome_53970216.html
I hope it solves your problem mavrica Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rimma



Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 35
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:53 pm

mavrica wrote:
Hello fellow vines fans, i'm sorry but i'm not sure if i'm doing this right(postin) it's my first time on any kind of forum Smile.

iI've been a fan of The Vines since they first emerge on the music scene.... anyway i've been checking this forum for a week or so and i have a request.

I was able to see the videos on you tube from last years splendour in the grass but i'm unnable to watch the third part of the band's performance because of country restrictions...

So if anyone would be kind enough to copy this url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUu4aYiK4 and paste it into this website http://clip.dj/splendour-in-the-grass-jaydos-tips-download-mp3-mp4-ipX5M5nocoQ#search/home and then download the video and then upload it on youtube i'd be eternaly grateful!

also i'm sorry for my poor english and spelling

mavrica
You can watch it here http://rutube.ru/tracks/4713477.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Livbeke

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Highly Evolved wrote:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA5MjYwOTAw.html

Came across this AOL Sessions interview from 2004

mavrica wrote:
http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/videos/28959/The-Vines--Future-Primitive-track-by-track

(The Vines (Craig and Brad) take us track by track through their new album 'Future Primitive'. So what is "Screw the World" really about?) on faster louder...

Wow i haven't seen these ones before Very Happy Thanks!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 am

(((A Name))) wrote:
I have the solution for everyone of you, who wants to see videos which are blocked in your country.
Download stealthy :http://www.chip.de/downloads/Stealthy-fuer-Firefox_47894468.html
With stealthy it's possible to watch video from all over the world.
It's also available for chrome: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Stealthy-fuer-Chrome_53970216.html
I hope it solves your problem mavrica Wink

thank you Very Happy

but it's all german.... don't understand a lot but i still managed to download the file or whatever but i couldn't install it... anyway i'm not that good with programms and such only the basics, so i'll have to ask my brother for help...

we'll see, thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:14 am

Rimma wrote:
mavrica wrote:
Hello fellow vines fans, i'm sorry but i'm not sure if i'm doing this right(postin) it's my first time on any kind of forum Smile.

iI've been a fan of The Vines since they first emerge on the music scene.... anyway i've been checking this forum for a week or so and i have a request.

I was able to see the videos on you tube from last years splendour in the grass but i'm unnable to watch the third part of the band's performance because of country restrictions...

So if anyone would be kind enough to copy this url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUu4aYiK4 and paste it into this website http://clip.dj/splendour-in-the-grass-jaydos-tips-download-mp3-mp4-ipX5M5nocoQ#search/home and then download the video and then upload it on youtube i'd be eternaly grateful!

also i'm sorry for my poor english and spelling

mavrica
You can watch it here http://rutube.ru/tracks/4713477.html


thanks a lot! Very Happy

I would be even happier if i could download it it but it doesn't work with clip.dj... other parts of that concert i downloaded from mediafire, but part 3 is not there it was deleted or sth...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 am

ADVICE: to anyone that wants to download any videos from YOUTUBE (if you didn't know this before)....

go to this page: http://clip.dj/ and paste the url into search bar and click download (the video is converting) click on download... well you'll see it's really easy, you can download mp3's or ringtones too but i haven't tried it....


good nite Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
mavrica

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 34
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:48 am

mavrica wrote:
(((A Name))) wrote:
I have the solution for everyone of you, who wants to see videos which are blocked in your country.
Download stealthy :http://www.chip.de/downloads/Stealthy-fuer-Firefox_47894468.html
With stealthy it's possible to watch video from all over the world.
It's also available for chrome: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Stealthy-fuer-Chrome_53970216.html
I hope it solves your problem mavrica Wink

thank you Very Happy

but it's all german.... don't understand a lot but i still managed to download the file or whatever but i couldn't install it... anyway i'm not that good with programms and such only the basics, so i'll have to ask my brother for help...

we'll see, thanks again!


FOR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SAKE I'VE MANAGED TO DO WHAT YOU SAID BUT IT'S STILL UNAVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY !!!!!!!!

i've clicked on that stealthy icon or whatever it turned green it said that it's activated but is still not working??? is it because they turned this video PRIVATE???????? then i can't do anything or??

ANY IDEAS?


why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sad

stealthy you got me in state
you got me really down
all i want is to download a video
i'm so sad without it
what can i do but
CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/melineli123
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Vines Videos   

Back to top Go down
 
The Vines Videos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» pumpkin vines
» Pumpkin vines/plants are HUGE! - HELP!
» Welcome to pet chat, photo's & videos
» Staffy videos
» Funny Camper Videos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: Media-
Jump to: