The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheVinesVEVO Videos

Go down 
+2
Anysound
navybluls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
navybluls

navybluls

TheVinesVEVO Videos Empty
PostSubject: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am

Hey guys!

I noticed VEVO has uploaded lots of videos to their account. It would be nice if you all go to Youtube and LIKE their videos and of course write some postive comments!

I'm sure you all are thinking this might be end Sad... but come on, you guys can still show your support Smile

xx

TheVinesVEVO Channel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/navybluls
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 am

This is a great idea. Very Happy I just "liked" them all and commented on a few of them, too.
Even if we don't know what's happening with the band right now, they still deserve our loyalty and deserve to see that their past efforts aren't going unnoticed. Even if they don't see it themselves, if a good amount of people continue liking, sharing and talking about their work, creating a strong online presence of Vines fans, then The Vines' management will notice people are still responding to their output, and this can only be a positive thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Futureprimitive89

Futureprimitive89

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm

I think it's a great idea!

Back to top Go down
Treestar

Treestar

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 am

I can't like videos where someone is saying 666 and "I could say more but what the F@#% is the point" Also saying he's going to kick the drums out if they're not being played. No thanks. Not supporting abusive and fraudulent crap. Not impressed. Maybe someone posted them to expose the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:42 am

Treestar wrote:
I can't like videos where someone is saying 666 and "I could say more but what the F@#% is the point" Also saying he's going to kick the drums out if they're not being played. No thanks. Not supporting abusive and fraudulent crap. Not impressed. Maybe someone posted them to expose the bullshit.

But this was before Craig had a nervous breakdown and had to cancel some shows back in 2008.

We shouldn't just stick to posting comments on YouTube videos. We would have to post on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter as well.
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Treestar

Treestar

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 am

Ok I didn't see them date or comment on when that was. Not sure why they'd put up that ugliness. Anything to keep the machine going I guess. I think it's distasteful period. Who would be proud of that? He's clearly losing it there so why rub it in.
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Kitty wrote:
But this was before Craig had a nervous breakdown and had to cancel some shows back in 2008.

We shouldn't just stick to posting comments on YouTube videos. We would have to post on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter as well.

Exactly what I was thinking. Craig has always said and done things like that at gigs and they've been documented in videos posted online well before any of this recent "controversy" started up. It's only now that all this has happened recently that these seemingly harmless actions are being taken out of context and used against him and The Vines. Not fair, in my opinion. Neutral No one at that gig in 2008 who heard Craig say those things would have given them a second thought - and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Futureprimitive89

Futureprimitive89

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:48 pm

I think all this very strange, including the video under the name Vision Valley which was to be Scream.
Not to mention that video "guitar solo"
Back to top Go down
Treestar

Treestar

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Futureprimitive89 wrote:
I think all this very strange, including the video under the name Vision Valley which was to be Scream.
Not to mention that video "guitar solo"

Right I agree. It seems whoever is controlling the vids has a grudge. If the rumors about Craig are true then he wouldn't even know they are posted. Is there even a snail mail address to write to the band?
Back to top Go down
anaobrad

anaobrad

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:37 am

I assumed that it would be Jess or someone like that uploading the videos as she's "online manager" but yeah, definitely makes more sense if it's sony or something uploading them, hoping to get a little more money from the negative attention
Back to top Go down
http://the-vines.tumblr.com
Treestar

Treestar

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:47 am

It was a sloppy job with the vids. It seems the moderators here are teens/young adults. Where are the reps for the Vines. No offense but the real ones/professionals if any? Pretty lame management skills. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheVinesVEVO Videos   TheVinesVEVO Videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheVinesVEVO Videos
Page 1 of 1