HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I need a little help from my vines friends :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 71

PostSubject: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 am

Hi everyone!!!! ♥ (sorry my bad english) Embarassed

This will be a stupid question. tongue

But trying it not will cost me anything.

Anyone know how can I send my drawings to Craig?,



I do not want to bother him, but I really would love to give him my drawings.

Perhaps there is an address. Or someone in a club of fans who can forward the drawing to him. Or something. Question

Can anyone help me? I love you

Kisses


Last edited by maleaballay on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 am

Try contact their management @ shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 71

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Kitty wrote:
Try contact their management @ shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com

thank you so much!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

maleaballay wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Try contact their management @ shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com

thank you so much!!! cheers cheers cheers

Another address would be contact@peergroupmedia.com

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 71

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am

Kitty wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Try contact their management @ shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com

thank you so much!!! cheers cheers cheers

Another address would be contact@peergroupmedia.com

The people of parker and mr french asnwered to me!, they told me that I could send my drawing and then, they are gonna send it to Craig. Buuutt, I do not know if they were talking about a real address or through e-mail. :S
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 am

maleaballay wrote:
Kitty wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Try contact their management @ shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com

thank you so much!!! cheers cheers cheers

Another address would be contact@peergroupmedia.com

The people of parker and mr french asnwered to me!, they told me that I could send my drawing and then, they are gonna send it to Craig. Buuutt, I do not know if they were talking about a real address or through e-mail. :S
Very Happy

Try and reply back to them and ask if you'll get a response when Craig recieves them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Clara May

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

They're very good, maleaballay. Did you use pencils?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 71

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

Clara May wrote:
They're very good, maleaballay. Did you use pencils?

Thank youuu ♥ Yeah I use pencils Very Happy and a white pen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 am

Wooow, amazing drawings! Shocked I really hope he gets them and you get a reply! Very Happy

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 71

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Anysound wrote:
Wooow, amazing drawings! Shocked I really hope he gets them and you get a reply! Very Happy

yeah so do I ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from my vines friends :P   

Back to top Go down
 
I need a little help from my vines friends :P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» pumpkin vines
» Pumpkin vines/plants are HUGE! - HELP!
» Wilting pumpkin and squash vines
» Caged vines in SFG?
» Pruning Cucumber Plants?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: General Discussion-
Jump to: