HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Viney Street Signs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Viney Street Signs   Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 am







I was also thiiiiis close *holds thumb and forefinger closely together* to getting a photo of a sign that said Vision Valley in Sydney but I was in the car with three people who didn't know/ like The Vines (who I only just met) so I didn't want them to think me insane. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
freak

avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 84
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 am

Anysound wrote:





Laughing This one's awesome hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rusty

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Anysound wrote:




lool brilliant Very Happy

Anysound wrote:
I was also thiiiiis close *holds thumb and forefinger closely together* to getting a photo of a sign that said Vision Valley in Sydney but I was in the car with three people who didn't know/ like The Vines (who I only just met) so I didn't want them to think me insane. Razz
They were Australian ppl and they didn't know The Vines?!!
And who's insane, pray? Razz

Ohh, can I post those old pix I posted on the old forum, can I can I can I?
They're not street names, but somehow they belong here









The Vines cult apparently in full bloom in Rochester, England lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CherryWaves

avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Rusty wrote:

Ohh, can I post those old pix I posted on the old forum, can I can I can I?
They're not street names, but somehow they belong here









The Vines cult apparently in full bloom in Rochester, England lol



Well, that makes want to pray Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:55 am

^ Hahah, me too. Razz

I totally forgot about those pictures, oh my god! Very Happy Thanks for posting them again, Rusty. Always good for a laugh. Oh and yeaah, even in Australia The Vines aren't known by as many people as they should be known by. Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
VisionValley

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Anysound wrote:


I was also thiiiiis close *holds thumb and forefinger closely together* to getting a photo of a sign that said Vision Valley in Sydney

Anysound....where in Sydney is the Vision Valley sign. I can't believe I dont know about this. I would love to get a photo with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rusty

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Anysound wrote:
^ Hahah, me too. Razz

I totally forgot about those pictures, oh my god! Very Happy Thanks for posting them again, Rusty. Always good for a laugh.
Haha my pleasure Wink
I only hope that church is still in existence lol

Anysound wrote:
Oh and yeaah, even in Australia The Vines aren't known by as many people as they should be known by. Sad
Sad. Neutral

VisionValley wrote:
Anysound wrote:


I was also thiiiiis close *holds thumb and forefinger closely together* to getting a photo of a sign that said Vision Valley in Sydney

Anysound....where in Sydney is the Vision Valley sign. I can't believe I dont know about this. I would love to get a photo with that.
Ahhaha somebody please take a pic of this Vision Valley thing lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:04 pm

VisionValley wrote:
Anysound wrote:


I was also thiiiiis close *holds thumb and forefinger closely together* to getting a photo of a sign that said Vision Valley in Sydney

Anysound....where in Sydney is the Vision Valley sign. I can't believe I dont know about this. I would love to get a photo with that.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?cid=8594436167987749658&q=Vision+Valley,+Vision+Valley+Road,+Arcadia,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&ved=0CBMQ-gswAA&sa=X&ei=2nKFT5f9HOPOmAXrk-2rCw&sig2=_BFmvhqFEWbDiojk8mQ5Gw

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
VisionValley

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Kitty wrote:


http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?cid=8594436167987749658&q=Vision+Valley,+Vision+Valley+Road,+Arcadia,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&ved=0CBMQ-gswAA&sa=X&ei=2nKFT5f9HOPOmAXrk-2rCw&sig2=_BFmvhqFEWbDiojk8mQ5Gw

Looks like i'm going for a drive to Vision Valley Road on the weekend.

I wonder if Craig will be there singing "Are you here forever standing by the road". lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Oh no, it wasn't that sign I'm talking about. It was a road sign indicating how to get to Vision Valley, and it was somewhere in the "city" area of Sydney but I have absolutely no idea where. I'm not used to Sydney at all so I had no idea where we were, sorry! Sad But I will ask my twin sister's girlfriend who was driving at the time where about we were lost and I'll get back to you. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
VisionValley

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Okay. City area of Sydney is better for me anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 am

Great. Very Happy I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her yet, but once I do, I'll report back. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bwadi

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Shebangabang

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 am

There is a suburb up near the Hunter Valley called "The Vines Estate" I've drove past it before a few times while going up there, haven't been able to get a photo though hahaha.
Also I found this, I know it's not a street sign but I like it Smile
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Maria Jose

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 38
Location : Buenos Aires,Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 am

HighlyEvolved wrote:
There is a suburb up near the Hunter Valley called "The Vines Estate" I've drove past it before a few times while going up there, haven't been able to get a photo though hahaha.
Also I found this, I know it's not a street sign but I like it Smile
[img][/img]

amazing!!!!!!!!! king
THE VINES CHURCH??????????????????????????????????? affraid HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH fucking amazing! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:59 pm

VisionValley wrote:
Okay. City area of Sydney is better for me anyway Smile

So I talked with my twin sister's girlfriend and she can't remember exactly where we were. Sad She did remember we were "north west of Hyde Park" (we stayed in a hotel right next to Hyde Park) so I guess it's somewhere on a road heading NW from Hyde Park to Vision Valley. I know that's not very helpful, sorry. Neutral

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 72

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Anysound wrote:






I was also thiiiiis close *holds thumb and forefinger closely together* to getting a photo of a sign that said Vision Valley in Sydney but I was in the car with three people who didn't know/ like The Vines (who I only just met) so I didn't want them to think me insane. Razz


sooooo cool!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VisionValley

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 am

Anysound - You have a twin sister?

Thanks for the info. It's all good. I will keep my eye out for it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 am

maleaballay wrote:

sooooo cool!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Eee, yeah, I think so too! Very Happy

VisionValley wrote:
Anysound - You have a twin sister?

Thanks for the info. It's all good. I will keep my eye out for it Smile

I sure do. Very Happy

And no problem. Again, sorry for not being of more help. Good luck, anyway! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
stormboy

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : San FranBrisco

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Anysound wrote:
maleaballay wrote:

sooooo cool!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Eee, yeah, I think so too! Very Happy

VisionValley wrote:
Anysound - You have a twin sister?

Thanks for the info. It's all good. I will keep my eye out for it Smile

I sure do. Very Happy

And no problem. Again, sorry for not being of more help. Good luck, anyway! Very Happy

When i visited my brother down in Sydney i kept seeing the Vision Valley sign too! He lives near Berowra, and there was one main big sign that simply had "Vision Valley" on it. was really cool. Unfortunately i was in the car with the family and would have felt like a dork getting my dad to pull over so i could take a photo of a street sign Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.burningjeffbridges.tumblr.com
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

stormboy wrote:

When i visited my brother down in Sydney i kept seeing the Vision Valley sign too! He lives near Berowra, and there was one main big sign that simply had "Vision Valley" on it. was really cool. Unfortunately i was in the car with the family and would have felt like a dork getting my dad to pull over so i could take a photo of a street sign Sad

Haha awhh, that's the exact same feeling I struggled with! But at least you know where(ish) it is! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Howl

avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Daydream Nation

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

I don't have a picture or anything, but I work in a outbound call centre, and we've just started calling people living in a suburb of Western Australia called...wait for it...... The Vines.

Can you imagine living in THE VINES? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
Bwadi

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Shebangabang

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am

Howl wrote:
I don't have a picture or anything, but I work in a outbound call centre, and we've just started calling people living in a suburb of Western Australia called...wait for it...... The Vines.

Can you imagine living in THE VINES? Shocked

A world of broken stratocasters, morning hair and highly evolved people.
It's like heaven :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 am

Howl wrote:
I don't have a picture or anything, but I work in a outbound call centre, and we've just started calling people living in a suburb of Western Australia called...wait for it...... The Vines.

Can you imagine living in THE VINES? Shocked

Hahah, amazing! Very Happy Off topic, but I just got reminded that there is a suburb in Sydney called Ashcroft... Love

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 am

A friend on Twitter has completed my life goal and taken a photo of the street sign/s for Vision Valley. :’)




Part of what he told me:

“On the way I listened to Vision Valley and BRMC Baby 81. The last half hour of the drive is so pretty. You enter this sort of country scenic tour road which goes down a mountain and then up. There is a section of the road with trees along the side and their branches hang over the road. It’s very Vines looking. Vision Valley itself is owned by Wesley Mission. It’s a conference, retreat and recreation centre with accommodation options. I guess companies etc must hold weekend getaways there… The sign in the photos is at the top of the street on like a T intersection. I parked my car on the side and took the photos. People who drove past were staring at me. I think people must steal the sign or something…. Anyway, next stop will be Riverview Avenue.”

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Lloyd55555

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 am

Anysound wrote:
A friend on Twitter has completed my life goal and taken a photo of the street sign/s for Vision Valley. :’)




Part of what he told me:

“On the way I listened to Vision Valley and BRMC Baby 81. The last half hour of the drive is so pretty. You enter this sort of country scenic tour road which goes down a mountain and then up. There is a section of the road with trees along the side and their branches hang over the road. It’s very Vines looking. Vision Valley itself is owned by Wesley Mission. It’s a conference, retreat and recreation centre with accommodation options. I guess companies etc must hold weekend getaways there… The sign in the photos is at the top of the street on like a T intersection. I parked my car on the side and took the photos. People who drove past were staring at me. I think people must steal the sign or something…. Anyway, next stop will be Riverview Avenue.”

Just a guess but it would make a lot of sense if Craig had gone there after being diagnosed with aspergers to clear his head and whatnot. From what I can tell, VV is a retreat/recreation centre and timeline wise, 2004 he's diagnosed and 2006 VV is released. That's awesome anyway, didn't even know it was a real place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Viney Street Signs   

Back to top Go down
 
Viney Street Signs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Even more daft signs
» Misleading Signs............
» PNW-signs of Autumn?
» Silly signs...
» Signs of first season?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: General Discussion-
Jump to: