HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Vines Art Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs_Elise

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 30
Location : British Columbia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

that would be very sweet. I'll have to give it some thought, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinkhappythoughts67

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Kitty wrote:


Also Florencia, I've received your parcel today.

Yaaaayyy cheers Great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Livbeke

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 am

Kitty, can you pm me your address please ? I'll try to send it on friday or early next week Smile thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaryJane86

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:05 am

Kitty wrote:
I received another package today and have to pick up another one tomorrow. Who sent me the 'Secret Garden' poem?
That would be me Kitty!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 am

Livbeke wrote:
Kitty, can you pm me your address please ? I'll try to send it on friday or early next week Smile thanks


Done and done.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 am

Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 am

Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.

Please check your @ replies on Twitter, Kate! Smile

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Anysound wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.

Please check your @ replies on Twitter, Kate! Smile

I PM you my postal address.

Also, does anyone want to suggest what we write in the cover letter at the front of the folder?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Kitty wrote:

I PM you my postal address.

Also, does anyone want to suggest what we write in the cover letter at the front of the folder?

I replied. Smile

Also, I imagine the best thing to would be to write a simple explanatory statement of how/ why the project evolved + add happy birthday and best wishes + we look forward to the new music etc, and sign off "from everyone at The Vines Official Forum". Oh and date it, of course.

What do you think?

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
MaryJane86

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Anysound wrote:
Kitty wrote:

I PM you my postal address.

Also, does anyone want to suggest what we write in the cover letter at the front of the folder?

I replied. Smile

Also, I imagine the best thing to would be to write a simple explanatory statement of how/ why the project evolved + add happy birthday and best wishes + we look forward to the new music etc, and sign off "from everyone at The Vines Official Forum". Oh and date it, of course.

What do you think?

That sounds very good to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 am

Lydia and Bekka, I've received your packages yesterday.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Howl

avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Daydream Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 am

Hey Kitty,

Just wondering what's the absolute latest that you'll be accepting submissions for this? I wanted to have mine sent by now, but "life" got in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Howl wrote:
Hey Kitty,

Just wondering what's the absolute latest that you'll be accepting submissions for this? I wanted to have mine sent by now, but "life" got in the way.

I want to receive the submissions by mid August to be ready to be shipped off by August 31.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Livbeke

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm


Kitty, I sent it today...they told me it should be arriving in 3-4 business days Very Happy I'm Carla btw



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydier

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:05 am

Kitty wrote:
Lydia and Bekka, I've received your packages yesterday.

Cool!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaryJane86

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey Kate,

I got your postcard in the mail the other day!! Thanks! I wasn't expecting it at all Smile
-Stephanie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally Nicholls

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 23
Location : Honduras

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:30 am

Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!

What is it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Ally Nicholls

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 23
Location : Honduras

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!

What is it?

well i sent the letter to the office of parker and french...but i guess i souldve written that the envelope was for craig, and instead of writing The vines or Craig nicholls i wrote Shawn hillier cuz he gave me the postal adress....now i dont know if craig would recieve my stuff..T-T! can u help me? is it a problem? it was a green envelope and says "To:Craig Nicholls from:Alana Denisse Roque" actually i contacted shawn hillier i guess cuz he emailed me the postal adress..and do u know if craigs on the uk? or if hes in Australia? im worried! do u think i should have written in the postal adress craig nicholls or teh vines instead of shawn hillier...??Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:47 am

Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!

What is it?

well i sent the letter to the office of parker and french...but i guess i souldve written that the envelope was for craig, and instead of writing The vines or Craig nicholls i wrote Shawn hillier cuz he gave me the postal adress....now i dont know if craig would recieve my stuff..T-T! can u help me? is it a problem? it was a green envelope and says "To:Craig Nicholls from:Alana Denisse Roque" actually i contacted shawn hillier i guess cuz he emailed me the postal adress..and do u know if craigs on the uk? or if hes in Australia? im worried! do u think i should have written in the postal adress craig nicholls or teh vines instead of shawn hillier...??Sad

I'm sure Shawn will pass it onto to Craig. Did you have your return address on it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Ally Nicholls

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 23
Location : Honduras

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 am

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!

What is it?

well i sent the letter to the office of parker and french...but i guess i souldve written that the envelope was for craig, and instead of writing The vines or Craig nicholls i wrote Shawn hillier cuz he gave me the postal adress....now i dont know if craig would recieve my stuff..T-T! can u help me? is it a problem? it was a green envelope and says "To:Craig Nicholls from:Alana Denisse Roque" actually i contacted shawn hillier i guess cuz he emailed me the postal adress..and do u know if craigs on the uk? or if hes in Australia? im worried! do u think i should have written in the postal adress craig nicholls or teh vines instead of shawn hillier...??Sad

I'm sure Shawn will pass it onto to Craig. Did you have your return address on it?
WOW great! Thanks kitty! THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!:')! yah! i have it! THANKS!!Smile! I really hope shawn gives my letter to craig!Smile! thanks for everything craig means alot!like a whole universe to me!!T-T! thanks!Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matypeluka



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Argentina. Santa Fe

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 am

I want to participate!
I want to participate!
I'll write a song and I will send it to a cd
and a letter!


esto es genial! gracias malena por avisarme de esta oportunidad espectacular!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

matypeluka wrote:
I want to participate!
I want to participate!
I'll write a song and I will send it to a cd
and a letter!


esto es genial! gracias malena por avisarme de esta oportunidad espectacular!

I don't know, you only have about 2 weeks to make it and send it out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Janine, I got your package in the mail today.

Also everyone else, please finish up your letters and send them off the by the end of next week.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
matypeluka



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Argentina. Santa Fe

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

I finish in two days and I will send to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   

Back to top Go down
 
The Vines Art Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» pumpkin vines
» Project gone bad !!!
» Pumpkin vines/plants are HUGE! - HELP!
» Seeds of Change Sowing Millions Project $4.99/25 packets
» Mara Predator Project

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: General Discussion-
Jump to: