HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The Vines Art Project

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 73

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Mrs_Elise wrote:
The book looks wonderful! Hopefully I can make something in the next few days to send to their management aswell Smile

Okie dokie.

I know it's been a couple of days but I really hope that the package has arrived safely and Craig has got it right now. bounce I think he might be busy writing thank you letters. I sent him an address list for everyone who participated.

kitty craig already has it??? im freaked out and sad cuz id ont know if he received mine!!!Sad!!!!!! cuz and idont know ifu remeber i sent it to shawn Sad!!!!!!! can u help me! is there anyway u can find out if he received mine??please!!Sad!!!!!!!!

I don't know yet. I emailed Shawn Hillier about whether or not they've received the package yet. He replied asking me where I sent it to and I told him to their office but I haven't got a reply back.

Also matypeluka, I received your parcel and I send it off to Parker + Mr French as well.



OMG!!!!!!if he replies to u! would u let me knowplease im very worried! cuz i drew like 6 drawings for craig and letters and i really want him to have it!Sad!i send it ina green envelope and says form:Alana Denisse Roque Ramirez To:Craig Robert nicholls..!WAAAAAAAAA!!!:'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted Shawn and he said they moved address so he's going to hunt down the parcel that was sent to Marlborough Street. I hope it's found safely and isn't lost or thrown away.

Shocked
Sure he will find it ♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Livbeke wrote:

Shocked I hope he fiiinds it.... luckily you sent it waaay before his birthday Kitty Razz






yah thanks!Smile! i relly hope he finds it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

maleaballay wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Mrs_Elise wrote:
The book looks wonderful! Hopefully I can make something in the next few days to send to their management aswell Smile

Okie dokie.

I know it's been a couple of days but I really hope that the package has arrived safely and Craig has got it right now. bounce I think he might be busy writing thank you letters. I sent him an address list for everyone who participated.

kitty craig already has it??? im freaked out and sad cuz id ont know if he received mine!!!Sad!!!!!! cuz and idont know ifu remeber i sent it to shawn Sad!!!!!!! can u help me! is there anyway u can find out if he received mine??please!!Sad!!!!!!!!

I don't know yet. I emailed Shawn Hillier about whether or not they've received the package yet. He replied asking me where I sent it to and I told him to their office but I haven't got a reply back.

Also matypeluka, I received your parcel and I send it off to Parker + Mr French as well.



OMG!!!!!!if he replies to u! would u let me knowplease im very worried! cuz i drew like 6 drawings for craig and letters and i really want him to have it!Sad!i send it ina green envelope and says form:Alana Denisse Roque Ramirez To:Craig Robert nicholls..!WAAAAAAAAA!!!:'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted Shawn and he said they moved address so he's going to hunt down the parcel that was sent to Marlborough Street. I hope it's found safely and isn't lost or thrown away.

Shocked
Sure he will find it ♥️

awee thank u May! <3 <3!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 am

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 SkPnM

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

I just e-mailed Shawn and he said that the parcel has been located and will be passed on. Operation The Vines Project is a success. cheers

Also the new Parker and Mr French address is for those who haven't sen their letters yet is:

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

_________________
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Livbeke

Livbeke

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Santiago, Chile

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:21 am

Kitty wrote:
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 SkPnM

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

I just e-mailed Shawn and he said that the parcel has been located and will be passed on. Operation The Vines Project is a success. cheers

Also the new Parker and Mr French address is for those who haven't sen their letters yet is:

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

cheers cheers cheers Yay !!! Great news!! Just in time for Craig's birthday Razz

Thanks for letting us know & making Operation The Vines Art Project a success Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodbye



Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 73

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Kitty wrote:
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 SkPnM

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

I just e-mailed Shawn and he said that the parcel has been located and will be passed on. Operation The Vines Project is a success. cheers

Also the new Parker and Mr French address is for those who haven't sen their letters yet is:

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

Awesome kitty!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 am

Kitty wrote:
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 SkPnM

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

I just e-mailed Shawn and he said that the parcel has been located and will be passed on. Operation The Vines Project is a success. cheers

Also the new Parker and Mr French address is for those who haven't sen their letters yet is:

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

WOW! thast great Kate! d u know if they found my stuff???Sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 am

E-mailed Shawn again, they received the package. Now the waiting game begins.

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 BvrRL

_________________
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Treetop Lookout

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:08 am

Waiting. For a response out there...

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Images10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 am

Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I'm so glad this has been a success. The book looks wonderful and I'm sure everyone's contributions were amazing. Craig really deserves this and I hope he likes it.

Also, I think Kate deserves all the praise in the world for what she's done. Really Kate, your organisation, patience and dedication to making this whole thing work is to be commended. I don't know whether to give you a virtual high-five or a hug, so... have both. ^_^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 am

Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I'm so glad this has been a success. The book looks wonderful and I'm sure everyone's contributions were amazing. Craig really deserves this and I hope he likes it.

Also, I think Kate deserves all the praise in the world for what she's done. Really Kate, your organisation, patience and dedication to making this whole thing work is to be commended. I don't know whether to give you a virtual high-five or a hug, so... have both. ^_^

oww im so so sorry!Sad! hope u get another opportunity in the future!Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Ally Nicholls wrote:

oww im so so sorry!Sad! hope u get another opportunity in the future!Smile!

Awhh, thank you so much, Ally. That's really nice of you. Hug Also, I don't think I ever introduced myself, did I? Surprised In any case: Hello! Very Happy I'm Elena! If you ever need some help or something around here, don't hesitate to ask! Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Howl

Howl

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Daydream Nation

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 am

Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.

You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.

_________________
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 am

Anysound wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:

oww im so so sorry!Sad! hope u get another opportunity in the future!Smile!

Awhh, thank you so much, Ally. That's really nice of you. Hug Also, I don't think I ever introduced myself, did I? Surprised In any case: Hello! Very Happy I'm Elena! If you ever need some help or something around here, don't hesitate to ask! Smile

awee ure very sweet!Smile! Hug !Smile! haha no but nice to meet u my name is alana! which i think i spretty similar to Elena!Smile!XD! thank u so muuuch!awee! if u ever need help! im always here!Smile! u can ask me everything!Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 am

Kitty wrote:
Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.

You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.

kitty sorry i think i must be pretty annoying but is there anyway u can find out if shawn found my parcel???Sad! was a parcel from fedex with a green envelope on the inside...Sad!!WAA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 am

Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.

You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.

kitty sorry i think i must be pretty annoying but is there anyway u can find out if shawn found my parcel???Sad! was a parcel from fedex with a green envelope on the inside...Sad!!WAA!

Just e-mail him at shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com and ask if they've received your parcel, saying that you've sent it to the old address.

_________________
The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.

You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.

kitty sorry i think i must be pretty annoying but is there anyway u can find out if shawn found my parcel???Sad! was a parcel from fedex with a green envelope on the inside...Sad!!WAA!

Just e-mail him at shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com and ask if they've received your parcel, saying that you've sent it to the old address.

OKI! Thank u so much! Really! THANKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Howl wrote:

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.

At least you got as far as trying a few times! I'm sorry you missed out too. Sad I can completely relate to how you feel.

Yeah, I really would like to and I think I will but somehow it's not the same as contributing to something as great as The Vines Art Project. But oh well, hopefully he'll get it and won't think I'm a complete idiot. That's the aim, haha. I hope you end up sending something in the end! Smile

(Oh and btw, I replied to your PM!)

Kitty wrote:
You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.

Thanks, Kate. You're always so helpful. Smile

Ally Nicholls wrote:

awee ure very sweet!Smile! Hug !Smile! haha no but nice to meet u my name is alana! which i think i spretty similar to Elena!Smile!XD! thank u so muuuch!awee! if u ever need help! im always here!Smile! u can ask me everything!Smile!

Oh wow, that is quite similar. Must be a sign, haha. Razz Not a problem, and thanks so much for your kind offer. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Honduras

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 pm



Oh wow, that is quite similar. Must be a sign, haha. Razz Not a problem, and thanks so much for your kind offer. Smile[/quote]

haha yeah it must be a sign!LOL! haha i wonder what does this sign means..XD! awwe thank u!Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The Vines Art Project
Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Caged vines in SFG?
» Possible big project?
» Using pantyhose to protect squash?
» Match target crossbow project
» Waging war against the Squash Vine Borer!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: General Discussion-
Jump to: