Craig got arrested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 am

MaryJane86 wrote:
PurpleLeaves wrote:
It's my reasoning too and most likely it was.

So if that's the case, why would one make up a lie about him being in the UK? confused

Plus the fact we haven't heard anything official yet... You'd think by now we would...

All of this just seems so fishy.. Suspect

I definitely agree. So confusing...

I hope they haven't severed ties or had a fallout with him.

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 am

Those parker and french guys are really confusing!! What the fuccck

Man I honestly think Craig could probably do really well from not having record labels and management breathing down his neck trying to make money off him. He could probably rest up and write some killer songs without the stress of having deadlines and stuff. He wrote Highly Evolved and almost all of Winning Days (my two favourite albums) before they were popular and he seemed way happier back then. Maybe in the end the Vines won't be a huge touring band but will keep doing their Triple J shows and stuff..

Getting a bit off topic here sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:37 am

on_safari wrote:

Man I honestly think Craig could probably do really well from not having record labels and management breathing down his neck trying to make money off him. He could probably rest up and write some killer songs without the stress of having deadlines and stuff. He wrote Highly Evolved and almost all of Winning Days (my two favourite albums) before they were popular and he seemed way happier back then. Maybe in the end the Vines won't be a huge touring band but will keep doing their Triple J shows and stuff..

It's okay. Hopefully this will be the best outcome for him if he doesn't end up with a criminal conviction or involuntary admission to a psychiatric facility.

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:41 am

Kitty wrote:
on_safari wrote:

It's okay. Hopefully this will be the best outcome for him if he doesn't end up with a criminal conviction or involuntary admission to a psychiatric facility.

Totally agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:44 am

on_safari wrote:
Kitty wrote:
on_safari wrote:

Totally agreed.

I'm still weighing up whether or not to ask Jess to come back to the forums. Maybe a few weeks after the court date.

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm

totally. And i was wondering, was that picture of craig at 301 studios before or after the arrest? may be a dumb question..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 pm

on_safari wrote:
totally. And i was wondering, was that picture of craig at 301 studios before or after the arrest? may be a dumb question..

After his arrest.

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 am

Aspie or not, the drugs need to stop. Whoever is supplying it sucks knowing the situation.

Maybe he'll go to rehab? Wish someone could help him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 am

Treestar wrote:
Aspie or not, the drugs need to stop. Whoever is supplying it sucks knowing the situation.

Maybe he'll go to rehab? Wish someone could help him!

But what exactly has he been taking? He's been drinking a lot of alcohol the past few years.

Also:

https://twitter.com/Ben_Preece/status/263624556516868097

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:15 am

The boy needs to take vitamins! Who knows what studio rats are contributing to but it's no favor I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:47 am

I seriously think that Craig has either undiagnosed Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder since he already has psychosis.

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:59 am

Kitty wrote:
I seriously think that Craig has either undiagnosed Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder since he already has psychosis.

It's more than likely I think that this is the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Lloyd55555

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 am

on_safari wrote:

I agree, he was better off on Ivy League like for Melodia. Made me think, how cool would it be if went on BRMC's Abstract Dragon label! And about this: https://twitter.com/Ben_Preece/status/263624556516868097, that's awesome news really if they're in the mixing process. We may get an album soon after all if he has a label for it! It's great to see he's still working on the thing he loves despite all the shit that's gone down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 am

I found out about this while studying at the library. My mouth fell open and I was in shock. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, but couldn't come here because of my exams. Now that I have time, I just took the time to read through this thread and it's much how I expected people would react.

I still haven't quite made up my mind about what I think about all this. I've been upset the whole time, but I've recently decided I'm not upset with Craig, I'm upset for him, and for his entire family - most importantly, his poor mother. There's clearly an underlying issue here but we can only speculate - and that's something we shouldn't do.

Oh, and I really appreciate all the personal stories some of you have posted. I think it's really brave of you. My heart broke reading your messages and it made me think about things in a new light. I think those personal anecdotes allow people to realise this type of thing touches many people in one way or another.

freak wrote:

I don't think we should. She'll come back when she's ready to come back. Let's give the Nicholls family a break.

Completely agree. For a while I thought us fans "deserved" some news or updates but then I realised: No, we deserve nothing. This isn't news about the band's music, this is someone's personal life, this is someone's future. Craig's life is falling apart right now. It's bad enough the Nicholls family has the media all over the issue. It must feel like they can't be alone. Hassling by fans is the last thing the family needs.

We will hear something in time. For now, we can only put all our judgment aside and hope this ends as well as it can.

Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
CandyFlippinGirl

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Anysound Wrote: I still haven't quite made up my mind about what I think about all this. I've been upset the whole time, but I've recently decided I'm not upset with Craig, I'm upset for him, and for his entire family - most importantly, his poor mother. There's clearly an underlying issue here but we can only speculate - and that's something we shouldn't do.

Freak wrote: I don't think we should. She'll come back when she's ready to come back. Let's give the Nicholls family a break.

Anysound Wrote: Completely agree. For a while I thought us fans "deserved" some news or updates but then I realised: No, we deserve nothing. This isn't news about the band's music, this is someone's personal life, this is someone's future. Craig's life is falling apart right now. It's bad enough the Nicholls family has the media all over the issue. It must feel like they can't be alone. Hassling by fans is the last thing the family needs.

We will hear something in time. For now, we can only put all our judgment aside and hope this ends as well as it can.

Well said..I totally agree with both Anysound and Freak. We DO NOT deserve to be told anything about Craig's personal life or the personal lives of his family!! This Forum is for Vines news. News and discussion about the band and or members music.. It's a place to support Craig's music, and the rest of the band..It is not for prying into the personal issues of ANY band members and it is totally unacceptable to request Jessica or any other person connected with the Nicholls family to answer questions about this matter.
We need to show Craig and the rest of his family some privacy and respect at this time, they already have enough people trying to get a story out of their situation.. and I'm sure they DO NOT need any more people judging them, questioning them or speculating about what is or is not happening.
As someone who has first hand knowledge of dealing with a family member who has mental health issues, I can say it is difficult enough to get through court appearances, treatment and day to day issues without the added pressures that the Nicholls family would have at the moment, eg. The media..
I think it's time we took a step back and allowed this terrible situation to run it's course, without guessing, speculating, demanding and feeling like we have a right to know all about it..It doesn't mean that we have to stop caring for Craig or showing our support, I think letting him know he has our support at this time is VERY important. Anysound was right, we need just wait, show our support for Craig and hope this ends as well as it can..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd55555

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Found an old article on some random google search site: http://www.rockmidgets.com/features.php?page=4&id=376. About halfway down it talks about Craig in a very relevant way to what's going on now. Pretty sure it's from quite a while ago too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:15 pm

I am Malena.

I'll be quick and precisely

I decided to leave the forum.

I prefer to listen Craig's music. Not gossip about his private life.

So, to the end... goodbye! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelivingvines

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Kitty wrote:

Kitty, I know you mean well, but this is how rumours start.

May I politely suggest that you stop hypothesising about psychological conditions you don't know much about and imputing them on someone you don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

thelivingvines wrote:
Kitty wrote:

Kitty, I know you mean well, but this is how rumours start.

May I politely suggest that you stop hypothesising about psychological conditions you don't know much about and imputing them on someone you don't know.

Sorry, it's just that there is probably something more serious than AS.

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 am

I think fans should know if an artist is in trouble for assault. Ozzy, Axl rose, Chris Brown etc, all these people have been in the spotlight with abuse issues. This is no different. Parents should be able to know about their kids being influenced by an artists abusive behavior. Hopefully this will all be healed and never happen again. It's not a stretch for people to want to find legit reasons for horrible situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelivingvines

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 pm

I agree that people should know. But people should know facts and not rumour as a result of uninformed conjecture.

We will hear something when the powers that be want us to hear something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treestar

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

thelivingvines wrote:
I agree that people should know. But people should know facts and not rumour as a result of uninformed conjecture.

We will hear something when the powers that be want us to hear something.

I think people musing over the why's and the if's of yet another violent incident is being human. People have thoughts and feelings and express them. Why get out of gear about it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelivingvines

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am

Oh, I'm very much in gear, thank you. And all I'm doing is just that - expressing my thoughts and feelings.

I simply don't see what is achieved from making assumptions based on sensationalised media reports and blurry photos.

"he's got schizophrenia"
"no wait, he's bi-polar"

Not one of you is in a position to make a credible comment on his mental state... so why bother?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treestar

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 am

thelivingvines wrote:
Oh, I'm very much in gear, thank you. And all I'm doing is just that - expressing my thoughts and feelings.

I simply don't see what is achieved from making assumptions based on sensationalised media reports and blurry photos.

"he's got schizophrenia"
"no wait, he's bi-polar"

Not one of you is in a position to make a credible comment on his mental state... so why bother?

People process certain situations by getting perspective. I don't think Craig is the aspie poster boy but those exact mental issues can accompany aspie brains. Sometimes science helps but not always. We may never know why and I think people are just concerned about him. I don't think it's trolling or disrespect to try to make sense of it. I think alot of fans bailed because they didn't understand prior issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 am

we are nobody to say if craigs bipolar or other stuff i guess most of us dont even know him, CRAIG is the SWEETEST! and CUTEST person in this world im sure hes got good intentions and a very GOOD HEART! he needs all of our support! not labels, and criticism. Im Glad hes ok and better now..Smile! hope he get so much better in the future! hes just trying to bring us Good music he deserves the best love and support!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   

Back to top Go down

Craig got arrested
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next