The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* We still love you Craig *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nefertiti324

nefertiti324

* We still love you Craig * Empty
PostSubject: * We still love you Craig *   * We still love you Craig * I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 am

We all know the allegations, and many are conflicted with their feelings for Craig. This is completely understandable.

People have expressed their concerns, shock, disappointment, sorrow, anger, speculations and intermittently support.

I am new to this forum (however I was a member on the old circa 2006), and I am surprised to see that in the past fans have come together for Craig on many occasions, but during this most troubling time it seems that less are willing to openly show him support...

I understand that people feel torn right now. However, I still feel the same about Craig, and I can't be the only one! Since this is a forum dedicated essentially to him, I think there absolutely should be a show of support...

Yes there is another topic started about the news story. I hope this topic can be a place for everyone to share kind thoughts and wishes for Craig. (As opposed to more presumptions and speculations about his life, his mental health, his family and the situation at hand. I know it is mostly out of concern for the man, but even as fans I doubt he approves of everyone talking bout his personal life. I guess what I mean is if we are to say anything, let's just say something positive here. Please! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

* We still love you Craig * Empty
PostSubject: Re: * We still love you Craig *   * We still love you Craig * I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 am

nefertiti324 wrote:
We all know the allegations, and many are conflicted with their feelings for Craig. This is completely understandable.

People have expressed their concerns, shock, disappointment, sorrow, anger, speculations and intermittently support.

I am new to this forum (however I was a member on the old circa 2006), and I am surprised to see that in the past fans have come together for Craig on many occasions, but during this most troubling time it seems that less are willing to openly show him support...

I understand that people feel torn right now. However, I still feel the same about Craig, and I can't be the only one! Since this is a forum dedicated essentially to him, I think there absolutely should be a show of support...

Yes there is another topic started about the news story. I hope this topic can be a place for everyone to share kind thoughts and wishes for Craig. (As opposed to more presumptions and speculations about his life, his mental health, his family and the situation at hand. I know it is mostly out of concern for the man, but even as fans I doubt he approves of everyone talking bout his personal life. I guess what I mean is if we are to say anything, let's just say something positive here. Please! Smile )

I support Craig It doesnt matter what happens i just believe in him! and i know hes got good intentions and a very good and sweet heart! All my love and support to him always and forever! <3!!
Back to top Go down

* We still love you Craig *
Page 1 of 1