The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is the happiest and saddest song?

Go down 
+5
Nirvines
Bwadi
Anysound
Bekkkka
Stardust
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardust

Stardust

Which is the happiest and saddest song? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

I think the saddest is "Goodbye" (it makes me really sad).

The happiest probably is "He's a Rocker".

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 am

Saddest, I'd say, is Spaceship. I listen to it when I feel I've disappointed someone. I think the lyrics transpire that emotion.

Happiest- Orange Amber...it has an optimistic sound!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 am

Interesting thread! Very Happy

I agree with Bekka in that Spaceship is the saddest. That song just bleeds all kinds of sorrow. Such a touching and beautiful song.

As for the happiest, for me it's either Orange Amber or Hey - the latter seems very self-assured and I think that comes across as happiness in a catalogue of songs I'm only just realising is pretty devoid of pure happiness. Blink He's A Rocker also has that same assurance to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 am

I think "Going Gone" is their saddest song, although it's safe to say 'Vision Valley' was a more darker album compared to the rest.

Happiest song, Candy Flippin Girl? I dunno I don't have a clear winner for happiest really.
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Nirvines

Nirvines

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 pm

I totally agree with Highly Evolved- Going Gone the saddest and Candy Flippin' Girl the happiest cheers
Back to top Go down
suedehead

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:14 am

I think the saddest is "Give up, give out, give in". Totally sad
Back to top Go down
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Great Question!
I've always felt Autumn Shade II was really sad
Happy songs, Winning Days in terms of the melody, but sad in terms of the lyrics, which makes me love that song a lot.
One of the Saddest, I would have to agree with Spaceship, especially since I listen to that when I'm bawling my eyes out.
True as the Night is a really happy, safe, feeling song. I guess melodia in general is filled with happy, poppy, songs like Kara Jayne.
Leave me in the Dark always makes me really happy for some reason. It's like, you can be alone, and be at peace with the rest of the world.
And yes, I also agree that Goodbye is a very heart wrenching song. It always makes me think of a particular person I miss.
Back to top Go down
Howl

Howl

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Happiest: Sunshinin'
Saddest: True As the Night
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:48 am

Happiest: Kara Jayne
Saddest: Homesick
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the happiest and saddest song?   Which is the happiest and saddest song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the happiest and saddest song?
Page 1 of 1