The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Miracle Land

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:05 pm

bounce
Flippin excitin', innit?!! Oh my gosh! Those song tites are Love Love Love Love

1. Hate the Sound 02:45
2 Broken Heart 02:30
3 Leave Me Alone 02:16
4 Willow 03:01
5 Emerald Ivy 02:54
6 Sky Gazer 04:01
7 Waitin 01:41
8 Slide Away 02:41
9 Annie Jane 03:59
10 In Miracle Land 02:37
11 I Wanna Go Down 02:04
12 Gone Wonder

That album cover is trippy lol! elephant

Consider it pre-ordered!
Back to top Go down
agiftforyouall

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:31 am

30 second samples of every track: https://www4. zippyshare .com/v/BzQ9YDk3/file.html (be sure to download it because the streaming on zippy is garbage, also an adblocker will help too).

I had to add a space before and after the word zippyshare so that the filter wouldn't block it, so copy the link and remove those

I'll be back if I find anything more Smile
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Wink Thank you so much! Muchas gracias! Danke cherry

What a wonderful lil preview! Gettin' Wicked Nature vibes and feeling good about another album. cheers

Sounds like an excellent mix of rockers and trippy ballads! flower

Back to top Go down
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Nice, where did you find the previews and track times? Tempted to listen but I'll be good and wait!
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 pm

User agiftforyouall posted the link to the clips.

When you go to the pre-order link, it lists all track names and times sunny
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 7:36 pm

I still can't get used to the letter "E" in their logo, tho! lol!

So yeah, I ordered a cd. I would get vinyl if it becomes available, too. afro
Back to top Go down
Fuzail

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you so much Craig
I can't believe I'm going to hear some more new music
Back to top Go down
(((A Name)))

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Lloyd55555 wrote:
Nice, where did you find the previews and track times? Tempted to listen but I'll be good and wait!

They are also availible on amazon :
https://www.amazon.de/Miracle-Land-Vines/dp/B07DDK5R57/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528192588&sr=8-1&keywords=in+miracle+land+the+vines

Amazing to see that it's finally happening. I can't wait to hear the full songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fuzail

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 4:25 pm

1. Hate the Sound - Beatles
2. Broken Heart - new favourite ballad?
3. Leave Me Alone - seems like the vines formula songs not so keen on this one.
4. Willow - this one sounds the most promising to me a lot of melody for 30 seconds
5. Emerald Ivy - piano on a vines song? I can't remember the last time I heard that, homesick?
6. Sky Gazer - I think this going to be everyone's favourite
7. Waitin - meh
8. Slide Away - I think this is gong to be a good one
9. Annie Jane - this album has so many good songs
10 In Miracle Land - hear this a lot of times already and had a good feeling of the album
11 I Wanna Go Down - reminds me of ftw and stw
12 Gone Wonder - this album is going to be good
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Hey! I got my CD in the mail JUST NOW! bounce

Ok, first thing I notice is there is a basic one sheet insert in the jewel case. Nothing like liner notes or lyrics. No label or websites advertised. I LIKE IT! Feels indie!

I'm gonna go listen to it out in the back garden! I'll write back soon.

I'm very excited! bounce

Today is a good day! sunny
Back to top Go down
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:04 pm

Koala Owl wrote:
Hey! I got my CD in the mail JUST NOW! bounce

Ok, first thing I notice is there is a basic one sheet insert in the jewel case. Nothing like liner notes or lyrics. No label or websites advertised. I LIKE IT! Feels indie!

I'm gonna go listen to it out in the back garden! I'll write back soon.

I'm very excited! bounce

Today is a good day! sunny

Just listened to it in the back garden myself funny enough, and I think it's fair to say people won't be disappointed. So it doesn't say who produced it or anything like that on the CD?
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Yeah, no production notes or anything. Very basic (just plain white paper).

This album is GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 9:26 pm

flower Been listening to In Miracle Land a couple of days now...

SUPERB album afro

Its an album meant to be played all the way through because it has a very nice flow, especially in places like "Emerald Ivy" into "Sky Gazer".

Of course it comes as no surprise how good this album sounds: this lineup is sounding tight as ever and Craiggie's harmonies soar on the top and bottom layers throughout.

Normally I have favorites and standout tracks, but I think its best to hear the songs all at once! rabbit

How's the reception of the album been in OZ and elsewhere? Of course, in the US, no one is aware. Maybe just hardcore fans like me lol!

iceflames likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 11:30 am

Koala Owl wrote:
flower Been listening to In Miracle Land a couple of days now...

SUPERB album afro

Its an album meant to be played all the way through because it has a very nice flow, especially in places like "Emerald Ivy" into "Sky Gazer".

Of course it comes as no surprise how good this album sounds: this lineup is sounding tight as ever and Craiggie's harmonies soar on the top and bottom layers throughout.

Normally I have favorites and standout tracks, but I think its best to hear the songs all at once! rabbit

How's the reception of the album been in OZ and elsewhere? Of course, in the US, no one is aware. Maybe just hardcore fans like me lol!

It is a great album, better than Wicked Nature I'd say, and I love WN. I agree it's an album than needs to be heard in whole. A lot of new sounds and tones (eg: less distortion) and more layers than previous albums. Not many people care about them in Australia either tbh, I think at this point it's just for the fans. It's a shame coz if this album was well-promoted and people gave it a chance, I think it could do really well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Miracle Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Miracle Land   In Miracle Land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Miracle Land
Page 1 of 1