The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
freak

freak

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 am

Suzy wrote:
Well, 4 am, and my son's 2 week visit is over. He left for the airport and I am no where near as sad as I was this time last year, when he left the first time.

Bunny is giving me kisses to console my heart. No cyclops tongue geek

Hug flower
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 pm

freak wrote:
Suzy wrote:
Well, 4 am, and my son's 2 week visit is over. He left for the airport and I am no where near as sad as I was this time last year, when he left the first time.

Hug flower

Thanks you guys! Doing better today and I am happy he is on with his life. Children are young for such a short time and I am glad to have spent the time with them.

Now they are living their lives as they please, all but one, who thinks he is ready too.

I remember leaving my Mother behind to chase life. I'm sure my thoughts were not concerned about her missing me either. (I should call her & tell her I'm sorry) Is 27 years later - too long? Is that how long I will wait for my children to think about my sadness in saying Goodbye? I don't think I can live that long!

I was just happy to get them grown, with no major problems & no broken bones. I've taught them everything I could, with my whole heart and soul. And I am sure they have no concept of the dedication and sacrifice it takes to work everyday trying to provide for their needs.

Well, that's how it goes... and I hope the best for them!

They have been my greatest lessons in life, my greatest challenges, my greatest source of stress, my greatest happiness, my greatest sadness, my reason for hope, and a reason for faith.

So I am grateful to have had these times. xoxo, Suzy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Methinks it's time to make the "Elena where the hell are you?!" thread

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Suzy wrote:

Awhh, how sweet, Bunny sounds like a champion. Razz Hope you're feeling better! Hug

Rusty wrote:

Neutral

Sorry, I got eaten by an emu. You know what it's like, living in Australia and all. Rolling Eyes

P.S. I bought a second hand copy of The Babes in the Wood online today for $9.99 inc. postage. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Anysound wrote:

Rusty wrote:

Neutral

Sorry, I got eaten by an emu. You know what it's like, living in Australia and all. Rolling Eyes
looool
but hey, it could have been a lot worse I suppose Wink
There's been a nasty shark attack off the coast of NSW recently Neutral

Anysound wrote:
P.S. I bought a second hand copy of The Babes in the Wood online today for $9.99 inc. postage. Very Happy
Oh yay, awesome Woot

btw Sorry about that post, I know you're busy with your school work and stuff Fear

Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 am

Anysound wrote:
Suzy wrote:

Awhh, how sweet, Bunny sounds like a champion. Razz Hope you're feeling better! Hug

Neutral

Funny, we adopted him from craigslist, and his name was "Champ" rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 am

Rusty wrote:
looool
but hey, it could have been a lot worse I suppose Wink
There's been a nasty shark attack off the coast of NSW recently Neutral

[Does a quick internet search] Indeed there has. Shocked No matter how many times this happens, it's always sad.

Also, isn't it funny that someone across the world knows this and I don't, yet it happened in my own state? I should start reading the news again.

Rusty wrote:

Oh yay, awesome Woot

btw Sorry about that post, I know you're busy with your school work and stuff Fear

It's fine, there's nothing to be sorry about. ^_^ I have actually been doing very little school work, I'm trapped in a devastating cycle of procrastination. Help me Rusty, help meee!

Suzy wrote:
Funny, we adopted him from craigslist, and his name was "Champ" rabbit

Hahah, wow! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:59 am

I don't want to go out tonight. bounce Going out for dinner with family or friends, come to think of it, always means a scolding about my dietary preferences and judgmental glances thrown my direction from the new girlfriends/ boyfriends of members of my family upon realising I don't eat meat, as if I'm completely insane. It's times like these which make me wonder if we still live in the Stone Age. And then I remember oh yeah we do, IT'S AUSTRALIA.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Anysound wrote:

[Does a quick internet search] Indeed there has. Shocked No matter how many times this happens, it's always sad.
Yeah.
(Somehow it made me think of those extraordinary cases of dolphins saving humans from shark attacks... Amazing animals.)

btw I hope you're not much into surfing, habibte Wink

Anysound wrote:
Also, isn't it funny that someone across the world knows this and I don't, yet it happened in my own state? I should start reading the news again.
heheh ;p

Anysound wrote:
It's fine, there's nothing to be sorry about. ^_^
^_^

Anysound wrote:
I have actually been doing very little school work, I'm trapped in a devastating cycle of procrastination. Help me Rusty, help meee!
Dunno what to say except that yeah, school can be very very irksome, to put it mildly (I simply hated mine Neutral), but all this toil will be absolutely worth it in the long run, believe me

so...
go and do some studying then, you Highly Skilled Creature you *prods* Wink

Anysound wrote:
I don't want to go out tonight. bounce Going out for dinner with family or friends, come to think of it, always means a scolding about my dietary preferences and judgmental glances thrown my direction from the new girlfriends/ boyfriends of members of my family upon realising I don't eat meat, as if I'm completely insane.
Are you sure you're not exaggerating a little? Why should they react like this, it's not like you're a freegan (What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Sick0022)

Anyway, let me cheer you up a bit
Clickyyy
and wait till the end lol (don't panic, it's very short ;p)
I know this is something utterly asinine, but it made me laugh so hard lol

Anysound wrote:
It's times like these which make me wonder if we still live in the Stone Age. And then I remember oh yeah we do, IT'S AUSTRALIA.
lol What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Rolleye0013
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Everyones gone pale
Back to top Go down
http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 pm

I just calculate how many hours I spent in front of the computer: 17 Fear

that's a lot hours I spend...

I think I'm officially a nerd.
Back to top Go down
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 am

FindAWayOut wrote:

don't you work... or sleep at all? Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 am

Rusty wrote:

Yeah.
(Somehow it made me think of those extraordinary cases of dolphins saving humans from shark attacks... Amazing animals.)

btw I hope you're not much into surfing, habibte Wink

They are indeed, and I read an article recently about how they're one of only three animals that are self-aware.

And hahah, noope. I haven't been swimming in 5-6 years, let alone surfing. :') But my cousin is an avid bodyboarder and has had some close calls, so I worry about him.

Rusty wrote:

Dunno what to say except that yeah, school can be very very irksome, to put it mildly (I simply hated mine Neutral), but all this toil will be absolutely worth it in the long run, believe me

so...
go and do some studying then, you Highly Skilled Creature you *prods* Wink

That's okay, I don't really expect anyone to be like "Awh come on, school is heaps fun yeah get into yeah yeaaah awesome etc". Razz Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Smile

And haha, okay. ^_^

Rusty wrote:

Are you sure you're not exaggerating a little? Why should they react like this, it's not like you're a freegan (What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Sick0022)

Haha exactly, I'm not even vegan so I don't see what the big deal is! That's why I'm waiting until I move out to go vegan hehehe. No, I'm not because it always happens, always. *sigh*

Rusty wrote:

Anyway, let me cheer you up a bit
Clickyyy
and wait till the end lol (don't panic, it's very short ;p)
I know this is something utterly asinine, but it made me laugh so hard lol

Hahah yess! I saw this as a gif photo set on Tumblr a while ago, but I never saw it as a video so thank you! :') There's also one like this of a bearded dragon. Razz
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 am

CherryWaves wrote:
don't you work... or sleep at all? Suspect
Not yet.
Back to top Go down
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 am

FindAWayOut wrote:

Not yet.

oh, lucky you, i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 am

CherryWaves wrote:
Thanks Martha Smile
What do you prefer: work for a living, or living for work? ...as if we could choose [sigh] Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:

Ahhaha brilliant Very Happy

Anysound wrote:

They are indeed, and I read an article recently about how they're one of only three animals that are self-aware.
If this excludes us humans, what is the third one? (apes, dolphins and...??) Blink
Elephants perhaps? There's some evidence that they bury and mourn their dead (!!)

Anysound wrote:
And hahah, noope. I haven't been swimming in 5-6 years, let alone surfing. :')
Oh good Very Happy

Anysound wrote:
But my cousin is an avid bodyboarder and has had some close calls, so I worry about him.

Jeez, when I think of all those deadly things that Oz abounds in, well... I just hope that you never ever encounter any of them scary critters Neutral

Anysound wrote:
That's okay, I don't really expect anyone to be like "Awh come on, school is heaps fun yeah get into yeah yeaaah awesome etc". Razz
lool

Anysound wrote:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Smile
No problem Wink

Anysound wrote:
Haha exactly, I'm not even vegan so I don't see what the big deal is! That's why I'm waiting until I move out to go vegan hehehe. No, I'm not because it always happens, always. *sigh*
Weird. Australians have never struck me as a particularly carnivorous nation, but maybe I'm wrong ;p

btw One of my cousins eats only "dumb animals", as she puts it (i.e. fish and poultry), claiming it's wrong to consume fellow mammals lol
Dunno if there's a word for this kind of attitude ;p

Anysound wrote:
Hahah yess! I saw this as a gif photo set on Tumblr a while ago, but I never saw it as a video so thank you! :') There's also one like this of a bearded dragon. Razz
Haha yw Wink
and wow, awesome lol Does it also go for its tormentor's thumb at the end? ;p

Last edited by Rusty on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:
CherryWaves wrote:
Thanks Martha Smile
What do you prefer: work for a living, or living for work? ...as if we could choose [sigh] Rolling Eyes

yeaah, it would be nice if we could choose silent
not like those Kardashians and other examples,
that they're just famous for not putting any effort on anything,
they just stand there and act really stupid.
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 am

CherryWaves wrote:
yeaah, it would be nice if we could choose silent
not like those Kardashians and other examples,
that they're just famous for not putting any effort on anything,
they just stand there and act really stupid.
Haha just posing like reality shows.

Hey Martha, I've been doing Animated Gifs recently and I noticed that the one in your signature is too large. I suggest you to resize it (I know how).

Rusty wrote:
Smile And you Rusty should resize your Ramy gif too, cause if you notice, the avatars in this new forum are bigger.

Last edited by FindAWayOut on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (elaborating more the old message))
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:

Rusty wrote:
Smile And you Rusty should resize your Ramy gif too, cause if you notice, the avatars in this new forum are bigger.
Haha I find it very hard to concentrate on anything with the gif this size, so if I were to make it larger it I'd lose my head altogether lol
When I come here, first I stare at it for an hour or so and then I'm like... whoa, what the heck am I doing here? Blink Oh, right... I was supposed to reply to something or other scratch Razz

OK, OK, so I don't know how.
I know, I'm a moron
Neutral
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Rusty wrote:
Haha I find it very hard to concentrate on anything with the gif this size, so if I were to make it larger it I'd lose my head altogether lol
When I come here, first I stare at it for an hour or so and then I'm like... whoa, what the heck am I doing here? Blink Oh, right... I was supposed to reply to something or other scratch Razz

hahah.. well I see, but I just bother to make a Larger version.
but the file weights twice and is even more distracting. Razz
would you accept it anyway?

or perhaps scratch mm... just consider that all the other Avatars are 150 pixels wide, except a few which are 100 pixels wide (including yours).... is not important but the avatar is the only visual representation that one gives to the others. well, nevermind.

Last edited by FindAWayOut on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : elaborating more the old post.)
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:10 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:

hahah.. well I see, but I just bother to make a Larger version.
but the file weights twice and is even more distracting. Razz
would you accept it anyway?

or perhaps scratch mm... just consider that all the other Avatars are 150 pixels wide, except a few which are 100 pixels wide (including yours).... is not important but the avatar is the only visual representation that one gives to the others. well, nevermind.
Oh YaaaY! THAAANKS What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Happy0045
Now I'll just have to concentrate doubly hard while posting, but who cares lol

btw I miss your Thom :S
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Rusty wrote:
Oh YaaaY! THAAANKS What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Happy0045
Now I'll just have to concentrate doubly hard while posting, but who cares lol
Smile
Sorry for the insistence, I'm obsessed with Gifs :')

Rusty wrote:
At winters Radiohead suits me better, but at the current hot summer season here in the southern hemisphere, there's no alternative Razz

See you! What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Radiohead11
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Rusty wrote:

If this excludes us humans, what is the third one? (apes, dolphins and...??) Blink
Elephants perhaps? There's some evidence that they bury and mourn their dead (!!)

Clicky!

Rusty wrote:

Jeez, when I think of all those deadly things that Oz abounds in, well... I just hope that you never ever encounter any of them scary critters Neutral

Awh, you're so sweet. Thank you, I'm sure I'll be fine. Hug I also worry about you, just watch out for um... those damn squirrels, okay? Razz

Rusty wrote:

Weird. Australians have never struck me as a particularly carnivorous nation, but maybe I'm wrong ;p

Maybe it's the German in my family? haha. But no, every Australian family I know are very keen on their meat and in most cases they have more of a problem with my vegetarianism than my own family (in fact, I have been asked "what exactly is a vegetarian?" more than once hah Neutral ).

Rusty wrote:

btw One of my cousins eats only "dumb animals", as she puts it (i.e. fish and poultry), claiming it's wrong to consume fellow mammals lol
Dunno if there's a word for this kind of attitude ;p

Pseudo-vegetarian? haha. I have no idea, I doubt it. Razz There's such thing as a pescetarian= vegetarian that eats seafood, but with the addition of poultry, I don't know.

Rusty wrote:

and wow, awesome lol Does it also go for its tormentor's thumb at the end? ;p

Haha nope, and that made the toad one even funnier, as it appeared a few days after the lizard one so everyone wasn't expecting it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:02 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:

Smile
Sorry for the insistence, I'm obsessed with Gifs :')
"Sorry"?! Omg, don't be lol
The Ramy gif is the greatest ever! I'll never ever have another avatar as long as I live Very Happy

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:
At winters Radiohead suits me better, but at the current hot summer season here in the southern hemisphere, there's no alternative Razz
OK lol

FindAWayOut wrote:
See you! What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Radiohead11
........................... Love
(It's my fav Rh vid, this ^_^)

See you Ben (:

Anysound wrote:

Clicky!
So... er... at the risk of repeating myself, what's the third animal, apart from apes and dolphins??? Blink

Anysound wrote:
Awh, you're so sweet. Thank you, I'm sure I'll be fine. Hug I also worry about you, just watch out for um... those damn squirrels, okay? Razz
Hug

and ahhaha, funny you should say that ;p
Every year hordes of squirrels invade my garden to shamelessly gorge themselves on my hazelnuts come autumn time lol
But I'm ready for them pesky things, ha.
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 Character0110

Wink

Anysound wrote:
Maybe it's the German in my family? haha. But no, every Australian family I know are very keen on their meat and in most cases they have more of a problem with my vegetarianism than my own family (in fact, I have been asked "what exactly is a vegetarian?" more than once hah Neutral ).
You're kiddin' Blink

Anysound wrote:
Pseudo-vegetarian? haha. I have no idea, I doubt it. Razz There's such thing as a pescetarian= vegetarian that eats seafood, but with the addition of poultry, I don't know.
a pescetarian? Haha priceless

Anysound wrote:
Haha nope, and that made the toad one even funnier, as it appeared a few days after the lizard one so everyone wasn't expecting it. Razz
OK lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next