The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzy

Suzy

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:38 pm

While rushing around with my life yesterday, I got a call.

My Aunt from PA was trying to reach my Aunt and Uncle that live near us. Do I know where they are? ...

Bad news. My Uncle's 18 year old son is dead. Story is he hung himself.

No one else could reach my Uncle, so it was left for me to deliver the devastating news.

Ugh!

No more words to say right now.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Bekkkka wrote:
That sounds awesome!! Very Happy
Good luck!

Thank you. It turned out to be really good in the end. I went down really well, so that was nice. I was also chatting up some bird for most of the night and then at the end, she told me she was 18. Brutal stuff. Back to the drawing board. Laughing

Suzy wrote:

My Aunt from PA was trying to reach my Aunt and Uncle that live near us. Do I know where they are? ...

No one else could reach my Uncle, so it was left for me to deliver the devastating news.

Ugh!

My apologies, Suzy. I hope you're alright. For what it's worth, he's in a better place now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

omgwtf wrote:

Suzy wrote:

Ugh!

My apologies, Suzy. I hope you're alright. For what it's worth, he's in a better place now.

It is a loss the cannot be repaired.

Today, a jet has crashed into some nearby apartments, setting them on fire. Here is the link.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/navy-f-18-crash_n_1408536.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D149832

quote"Pat Kavanaugh told CNN he found one of the ejected pilots in the wreckage.

The pilot was still strapped in his seat with a parachute attached and Mr Kavanuagh and others moved the pilot away from the flames.

He said the pilot told him, "I'm so sorry I crashed into your building."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17640618

Bruce Nedelka, the Virginia Beach EMS division chief, said that witnesses saw fuel being dumped from the jet before it went down, and that fuel was found on buildings and vehicles in the area.
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Bekkkka wrote:
That sounds awesome!! Very Happy
Good luck!

Thank you. It turned out to be really good in the end. I went down really well, so that was nice. I was also chatting up some bird for most of the night and then at the end, she told me she was 18. Brutal stuff. Back to the drawing board. Laughing

Suzy wrote:

Ugh!

Yay! Congrats!

Love has no age? Sad I am only 17 and David Gilmour is 60something! I can dream Razz

I am so sorry to hear that Suzy. Sad Focus on the good memories! Hopefully he has moved on to a place where he can find contentedness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:04 am

Suzy wrote:

Ugh!

Oh my god, Suzy, that is such horrible news. I can't even begin to imagine what a horrible time this is for you and your family right now. Sad Knowing you, I'm sure you will cope with this hardship and spread your strength and love to those around you. I wish I could do something to help, but all I can do is send you virtual hugs and best wishes from Australia. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 am

I just got back from my friend's birthday night out and dear me, I'm very drunk. Smoked a joint when I came home though, so now I'm kind of in between being really drunk and really stoned. I whipped a bit of Godspeed You! Black Emperor on as well, haha. What a shout. Anyway, I turned up to a party and the girl who I quite like ended up being there, so that was a nice surprise for me. She has a boyfriend, so I haven't tried anything on with her because that's really not my scene, but in fairness, I'd ruin her. I really would. Nonetheless, I sit here alone, but, for what it's worth, right now, I'd just about give anything to have her here next to me. I'd like to hold her until her scars no longer remained. I'd like to let her forget about her troubles and her worries, but in this world, it's not possible. These days, everything seems impossible. There is nothing. There is nothing.

/drunkrank.

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Drunk posts ftw. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 pm

omgwtf wrote:
I just got back from my friend's birthday night out and dear me, I'm very drunk. Smoked a joint when I came home though, so now I'm kind of in between being really drunk and really stoned. I whipped a bit of Godspeed You! Black Emperor on as well, haha. What a shout. Anyway, I turned up to a party and the girl who I quite like ended up being there, so that was a nice surprise for me. She has a boyfriend, so I haven't tried anything on with her because that's really not my scene, but in fairness, I'd ruin her. I really would. Nonetheless, I sit here alone, but, for what it's worth, right now, I'd just about give anything to have her here next to me. I'd like to hold her until her scars no longer remained. I'd like to let her forget about her troubles and her worries, but in this world, it's not possible. These days, everything seems impossible. There is nothing. There is nothing.

/drunkrank.

Sleep Sleep

Do not rely on others to make your life right. Be content in it alone, then there will be room for others. Plus, with millions of girls out there you may be focusing on the wrong one. (?)

I don't know... As for my Uncle's son, I am sad for his loss, his family's loss. I did not know the boy personally, but my heart aches for a life not used. For the sadness that cannot be repaired.

We all struggle with the hardships in life, especially in our teen years and early twenties. I don't think I started thinking clearly until about 27.

I thank all you guys for caring about me. I do feel a bit guilty. Since no one else could get in touch with my Uncle, I had to give them the horrid news. Guilty, because I felt upset, "Why did I become the messenger?" In the middle of it all I felt sorry for myself, for having to deliver a crushing blow(For it interrupting my peaceful day) . After considering it all, I was glad that it came down to me in the end for I have been closest to my Aunt & Uncle since they moved here last year. Grateful that, even though I hated it, I was the one to break the news.

ON TO OTHER NEWS...
You guys have failed to acknowledge the Jet crash here yesterday. They are still trying to account for all the people in the apartments. And where is Ben? The plane could have had me under it's fire filled belly. It stopped traffic and caused delays for my business.

But I am still here today and hope they find no one lost in the crash scene.
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Suzy wrote:
Do not rely on others to make your life right. Be content in it alone, then there will be room for others. Plus, with millions of girls out there you may be focusing on the wrong one. (?)

Honestly speaking, I think anyone who says that they are truly content with being alone are fooling themselves. If I remember correctly, you've said a few times now that you'd be content with it and I have to admit, I've struggled to understand that. The fact that you're very religious makes a lot of sense though seeing as you tend to find most people who turn to God have absolutely nothing else in their life. Religion is a last resort. It's rock bottom. It's basically a false hope where people cling onto a belief that someone out there loves them for who they truly are, but that's a dreadful way to look at things. Everything that comes with religion, all the things that you "feel", those things are synthetic. How can someone you can't even see love you? There's nothing there, sweetheart. Look around, the people you see (if anyone at all), those are the people who love you. Have faith in what you see; have faith in the here and now and have a little less faith in what you believe.

As for myself, I wasn't even referring to being uncontent with being alone. Obviously I'd prefer to share my time with someone else, but I'm used to being on my own now. Most of the time, it's alright. Like I said, it was really just last night that I would've done almost anything to have spent my night with that aforementioned girl. We just got along really well. The only reason I cared so much anyway was because she's truly and utterly unaccessible, so you know how it is. For one reason or another, I only seem to take an interest in girls who are unattainable. What can I say? That's just how I like to roll. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Anysound wrote:

Thank you, Rusty. Hug She is much better now and I've done 3 of my 8 exams. I know I didn't do my best work, and I just know I could've done better... but the teachers said they'll take that in to account. Still, I want to do my best, you know? :/ I just need to find the focus (and the two weeks of studying I've lost...).
No neeeed ^_^
Ohh, I'm so glad your sister is better! It must have been a harrowing experience to see her writhing in pain like that all of a sudden Sad
It's such a relief to learn that it's over!

How is your school work going? Everything alright???

Anysound wrote:

Oh and awhh, that video is lovely. What a clever cat. Smile
Haha yeah lol

Anysound wrote:
Oh and a general message to everyone: Thank you so much for your continued and unbridled support of /care for me. It seems no matter where this forum moves or who is here, you're all completely lovely all the time and have the best of advice and understanding. I really don't deserve it, but I'm thankful for it every day and it means a lot to me. Hug
Oh? And dare I ask why not?? What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 Tongue0006

btw Thanks once again for the Ramy thread Hug Hug Hug

fcukin flu Frustration

Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:20 am

Rusty wrote:
Anysound wrote:

Thank you, Rusty. Hug She is much better now and I've done 3 of my 8 exams. I know I didn't do my best work, and I just know I could've done better... but the teachers said they'll take that in to account. Still, I want to do my best, you know? :/ I just need to find the focus (and the two weeks of studying I've lost...).
No neeeed ^_^
Ohh, I'm so glad your sister is better! It must have been a harrowing experience to see her writhing in pain like that all of a sudden Sad

Anysound wrote:

Oh and awhh, that video is lovely. What a clever cat. Smile
Haha yeah lol

Anysound wrote:
Oh and a general message to everyone: Thank you so much for your continued and unbridled support of /care for me. It seems no matter where this forum moves or who is here, you're all completely lovely all the time and have the best of advice and understanding. I really don't deserve it, but I'm thankful for it every day and it means a lot to me. Hug
Oh? And dare I ask why not?? What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 Tongue0006

fcukin flu Frustration

^Hope you feel better soon! Hug
يشعر على نحو أفضل
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:06 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Suzy wrote:

Honestly speaking, I think anyone who says that they are truly content with being alone are fooling themselves. If I remember correctly, you've said a few times now that you'd be content with it and I have to admit, I've struggled to understand that. The fact that you're very religious makes a lot of sense though seeing as you tend to find most people who turn to God have absolutely nothing else in their life. Religion is a last resort. It's rock bottom. It's basically a false hope where people cling onto a belief that someone out there loves them for who they truly are, but that's a dreadful way to look at things. Everything that comes with religion, all the things that you "feel", those things are synthetic. How can someone you can't even see love you? There's nothing there, sweetheart. Look around, the people you see (if anyone at all), those are the people who love you. Have faith in what you see; have faith in the here and now and have a little less faith in what you believe.

As for myself, I wasn't even referring to being uncontent with being alone. Obviously I'd prefer to share my time with someone else, but I'm used to being on my own now. Most of the time, it's alright. Like I said, it was really just last night that I would've done almost anything to have spent my night with that aforementioned girl. We just got along really well. The only reason I cared so much anyway was because she's truly and utterly unaccessible, so you know how it is. For one reason or another, I only seem to take an interest in girls who are unattainable. What can I say? That's just how I like to roll. Cool

Religion and faith are quite different. I do not consider myself very religious. I am not a member of a church. I do not wear a cross around my neck. But my faith in a creator is a motivator.

It motivates me to understand this world.
It motivates me to forgive others (and myself).
It motivates me to consider the needs of others.

It has shown me what love really is, a sacrifice of ourselves.

Reading The Bible, the Koran, studying the words of Jesus; has given me an understanding of hope and peace, of joy and love, of patience and kindness.

Being alone, is not alone. A protector, a father, a teacher, a friend is how I look at God.

I have become content with what I have in this life. Grateful for those who share it with me.

I did not always think like this. Heartbreak, anguish, despair, loneliness, anger, filled my life. Yes, I was in the depths of selfishness. The world revolved around me and the people in it continuously let me down.

But to be released from this pain and suffering, changes your look on life.

Strengthened by faith, I am able to face challenges.

To care about myself and others.

Far from perfect I am, far from knowing all,

with forgiveness in my steps, my load is lightened.

That is how I believe without seeing. The change is within me.

xoxo, Suzy

Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Bekkkka wrote:

Thanks Hug

Bekkkka wrote:
يشعر على نحو أفضل
Woot I think I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:33 am

Rusty wrote:

No neeeed ^_^

It was, and it was horrible seeing her so sick and unresponsive in hospital. It reminded me of other visits I've made to the hospital. Mad Sad

I'm officially on holidays now! cheers I did okay on my exams I think, except for my Extension English one, oh my god. I don't even want to think about it. Frustration

Rusty wrote:

fcukin flu Frustration

Because... I'm just not.

And eee, no problem! Very Happy

Hope your flu leaves you! Can you believe I've never had the flu (or a stomach bug)? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Anysound wrote:

It was, and it was horrible seeing her so sick and unresponsive in hospital. It reminded me of other visits I've made to the hospital. Mad Sad
Ohh, I know exactly how it feels Sad
But she's alright now??

Anysound wrote:
I'm officially on holidays now! cheers
Yay awesome! Me too Very Happy
Easter break Very Happy

oh btw, as one militant atheist said to another, Happy Easter Wink

Anysound wrote:
I did okay on my exams I think, except for my Extension English one, oh my god. I don't even want to think about it. Frustration
Ohh, I won't say another word then :S
Congrats on the other ones though Very Happy

Anysound wrote:
Because... I'm just not.
YES YOU ARE! bounce

or I should rather say, YES YOU DO!! (deserve it)
Ha. Very Happy Hug

Anysound wrote:
Hope your flu leaves you!
Thankfully, it's on its way out, the beastly thing

Anysound wrote:
Can you believe I've never had the flu (or a stomach bug)? Shocked
Frankly, no. Neutral
Lucky you!

Easter Monday is what we call Wet Monday here.
We throw water on each other.
There are hordes of kids prowling the streets throwing buckets of water on people and everything in sight.
Ancient Polish tradition.
Jeez. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Suzy wrote:
Religion and faith are quite different. I do not consider myself very religious. I am not a member of a church. I do not wear a cross around my neck. But my faith in a creator is a motivator.

It motivates me to understand this world.
It motivates me to forgive others (and myself).
It motivates me to consider the needs of others.

It has shown me what love really is, a sacrifice of ourselves.

Reading The Bible, the Koran, studying the words of Jesus; has given me an understanding of hope and peace, of joy and love, of patience and kindness.

Being alone, is not alone. A protector, a father, a teacher, a friend is how I look at God.

I have become content with what I have in this life. Grateful for those who share it with me.

I did not always think like this. Heartbreak, anguish, despair, loneliness, anger, filled my life. Yes, I was in the depths of selfishness. The world revolved around me and the people in it continuously let me down.

But to be released from this pain and suffering, changes your look on life.

Strengthened by faith, I am able to face challenges.

To care about myself and others.

Far from perfect I am, far from knowing all,

with forgiveness in my steps, my load is lightened.

That is how I believe without seeing. The change is within me.

xoxo, Suzy

You may not consider yourself to be religious, but you certainly give off that "religious nut" vibe whether it's intentional or not. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against them or you. My opinion regarding them is; if you've met one, you've met them all. Nonetheless, I'll never buy into what you believe in. It's absolutely ridiculous to me. "Being alone, is not alone." - I mean, what? Quite possibly one of the strangest things I've ever read. When you're sitting by yourself in a room, you are alone. You're not sitting having a chat with the great "creator", are you? No. He doesn't answer your questions. He doesn't care about anything. He is not there. He never was and he'll never be.

Another crazy thing is when bad things happen and the religious fanatics' come out and say; "Oh, God must be testing us. He gave my 9 month old baby a tumor and he allowed my mother to die of cancer, but he still loves me...". They twist the most obscene scenearios and still act as if it's all a test of faith and character in the end. Please understand that I can see where you're coming from and sure, I guess it's nice to be fanatical about something, but there doesn't seem to be any logic in faith and religion. I am curious though as to how you were "released" from your selfish ways and suddenly no longer felt basic human emotions like anguish, fear, pain and regret? I'd love to hear that explanation. You've found something that every drug user has sought after throughout mankind, so I'd like to hear your secret. What have you discovered that billions of people before you haven't? Besides, hasn't your faith taken a knock recently due to your recent loss, or was that just God testing you again (and again. and again. and again)? When's he going to stop? Haven't we all suffered enough?
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Rusty wrote:

Easter Monday is what we call Wet Monday here.
We throw water on each other.
There are hordes of kids prowling the streets throwing buckets of water on people and everything in sight.
Ancient Polish tradition.
Jeez. Rolling Eyes

Cool! I learned something new!
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:14 pm

omgwtf wrote:

You may not consider yourself to be religious, but you certainly give off that "religious nut" vibe whether it's intentional or not. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against them or you. My opinion regarding them is; if you've met one, you've met them all. Nonetheless, I'll never buy into what you believe in. It's absolutely ridiculous to me. "Being alone, is not alone." - I mean, what? Quite possibly one of the strangest things I've ever read. When you're sitting by yourself in a room, you are alone. You're not sitting having a chat with the great "creator", are you? No. He doesn't answer your questions. He doesn't care about anything. He is not there. He never was and he'll never be.

Another crazy thing is when bad things happen and the religious fanatics' come out and say; "Oh, God must be testing us. He gave my 9 month old baby a tumor and he allowed my mother to die of cancer, but he still loves me...". They twist the most obscene scenearios and still act as if it's all a test of faith and character in the end. Please understand that I can see where you're coming from and sure, I guess it's nice to be fanatical about something, but there doesn't seem to be any logic in faith and religion. I am curious though as to how you were "released" from your selfish ways and suddenly no longer felt basic human emotions like anguish, fear, pain and regret? I'd love to hear that explanation. You've found something that every drug user has sought after throughout mankind, so I'd like to hear your secret. What have you discovered that billions of people before you haven't? Besides, hasn't your faith taken a knock recently due to your recent loss, or was that just God testing you again (and again. and again. and again)? When's he going to stop? Haven't we all suffered enough?

I am glad to openly discuss your questions. I had to start some coffee and consider an answer.

These are the feelings of alot of people. And yes, religious nuts can say and do alot of damaging stuff.

I have even been at a baseball practice where players prayed, "Please Lord show your strength and let the lights come on so we can continue to play", Someone forgot the light box key.

So let's start slowly. "Just like air, God is there"

There are many things I don't understand. Like where the basic elements came from that make up this world. Like air... You can't see it,
but without it? Well, breathe and be happy.

If we are talking about someone so knowledgeable. Someone who spoke words, and the words became things of our world. Light, flesh, an ecosystem that is self sustaining. Then, we are talking of a great power that is beyond our understanding.

It is like teaching Physics to a 1st grader. So I don't expect to have all the details of this world make logical sense.

Sometimes, we must just stand in awe.

Hurricanes, Tornadoes, 150 mile an hour winds? Air, it is awesome.

Earth, this spinning planet. Why are we not flung right off into space?

Sunshine... It feels warm on my face, burns if I spend too much time outside. But I need the vitamin D it provides to be healthy. Why, I cannot see the vitamin D that my body absorbs.

So, yes, there must be a leap of faith for there are things we do not fully understand.

Like Marie Curie, she carried uranium in her pocket while conducting tests. Yes, a pocketful of radiation even after the metal was removed. Can you see it?

So we are talking about a being that understands these elements fully.

DDT, the poison used to kill mosquitoes in the 70's. The city would drive trucks spraying DDT up and down the roads in summer. What fun we all had chasing the trucks on our bikes. Did we see the cancer that ultimately would destroy our cells? No, we laughed and breathed in the summer, DDT filled air.

So, I will stop here for now. I cannot see your thoughts, but I know you are thinking... xoxo, Suzy
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Spoken like a true religious fanatic there, darling. Just like how every other one before you, they have the most amazing ability to provide the most vague and irrelevant answers for questions that I'd never even asked in the first place. It's an incredible ability, it really is. It's kind of like talking to a computer that just spews out scrawls of useless information and never fully comprehends what it's been asked to do. Nevermind though. We view the world in different ways. To me, religion is nothing more than the catalyst for WWIII.
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Rusty wrote:
Bekkkka wrote:

Thanks Hug

Bekkkka wrote:
يشعر على نحو أفضل
Woot I think I love you Wink
أحبك!....and Google Translate Laughing

*Throws water at you* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Bekkkka wrote:

أحبك!....
Love Wink

Bekkkka wrote:
and Google Translate Laughing
Haha good old Unckle Google, what would we do without him lol

Bekkkka wrote:
Thanks lol (I think ;p)
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:25 am

Rusty wrote:
Bekkkka wrote:

أحبك!....
Love Wink

Bekkkka wrote:
and Google Translate Laughing
Haha good old Unckle Google, what would we do without him lol

Bekkkka wrote:
Thanks lol (I think ;p)
haha Love Laughing I'd be completely lost without him!

I hope you didn't get too wet today Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Bekkkka wrote:

haha Love Laughing I'd be completely lost without him!
lol but you should see his pathetically feeble attempts at translating Egyptian Arabic, jeeeeeez lol

Bekkkka wrote:
I hope you didn't get too wet today Razz
Thankfully not lol (I never ever go outside on that day, hahah)
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:02 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Spoken like a true religious fanatic there, darling. Just like how every other one before you, they have the most amazing ability to provide the most vague and irrelevant answers for questions that I'd never even asked in the first place. It's an incredible ability, it really is. It's kind of like talking to a computer that just spews out scrawls of useless information and never fully comprehends what it's been asked to do. Nevermind though. We view the world in different ways. To me, religion is nothing more than the catalyst for WWIII.

Wow, really? I did not mean to offend you.

I wanted to start on the grounds that there are things around us that cannot be seen. Things around us that are not understood. Things that are so awesome and perfect in design.

We can communicate, though we do not see each other. Your words are powerful.

Right now, you may be alone. But I am thinking of you.
I am considering your thoughts and feelings. Physically I may be on the other side of the world, but I am very conscious of the concerns you have voiced.

Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Suzy wrote:
Wow, really? I did not mean to offend you.

I wanted to start on the grounds that there are things around us that cannot be seen. Things around us that are not understood. Things that are so awesome and perfect in design.

We can communicate, though we do not see each other. Your words are powerful.

Right now, you may be alone. But I am thinking of you.
I am considering your thoughts and feelings. Physically I may be on the other side of the world, but I am very conscious of the concerns you have voiced.

You didn't offend me at all, so I apologise if I gave you that impression. Don't worry about it. As for what you're talking about, I do understand. Like sure, obviously there's things going on around me that I can't see. Obviously the world works in mysterious ways and it's amazing how everything has been designed, but I don't attribute those things to God. I don't believe that God created oxygen or anything like that. Those things to me cannot be explained (or at least not comprehended), but I don't care for them to be explained anyway. It works, so leave it at that. Why pick at it? Why try to define something for the sake of belief? Anyway, I do respect what you've said and I do appreciate the sentiment, but you don't have to worry about my concerns. I'm sound, I just like a good moan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next