HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What's going thru your head right now??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
freak

avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 84
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Kitty wrote:
freak wrote:
Where is everybody? Neutral

Asleep in different timezones

Ahhh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
braindead

avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 pm

in the planet fakebook

hooo sorry its your home too? I didn't mean to hurt you

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.www.com
Rusty

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Happy Eid ya Ramy Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CherryWaves

avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm

should I watch the 1st season of The O.C. or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
The Household Cat

avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 am

Rusty wrote:

Oww... Sad Hug

In the old days I also used to be terribly upset when someone was, shall I say, not quite nice towards me, but I learnt simply not to care. It wasn't easy, but I kept repeating to myself, You retarded so-and-so, you're not a real person, you're not a real person, you're just a stupid message on my computer screen. Twisted Evil
Just erase the whole thing from your memory and move on Wink Hug


The Household Cat wrote:
But they're probably right and I am annoying and boring. Rolling Eyes
"They" are simply shitheaded fuckwits!!

(and pardon my language ;p)



Hug

You're too sweet, Rusty. cheers Hug

Yeah, I'm taking these things too hard. It's stupid. Instead of letting people slag me off all the time, I should remember that they're not worth the bother.

CherryWaves wrote:
should I watch the 1st season of The O.C. or not?
Do it!!!!

The series didn't seem that bad, I've seen a couple of episodes.

But, shall I watch "Six Feet Under"? I've been pondering the thought during the last couple of weeks.


I blame it on Alan Ball and Thomas Newman. Mostly Thomas Newman. Until a month ago I had no idea he had composed the main title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
CherryWaves

avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:27 am

The Household Cat wrote:

CherryWaves wrote:
should I watch the 1st season of The O.C. or not?

Do it!!!!
The series didn't seem that bad, I've seen a couple of episodes.

But, shall I watch "Six Feet Under"? I've been pondering the thought during the last couple of weeks.


I blame it on Alan Ball and Thomas Newman. Mostly Thomas Newman. Until a month ago I had no idea he had composed the main title.

I used to watch The O.C. and i like it, but i never watch the whole series.

But yeah, you should watch Six Feet Under, and tell me if it's good, to watch it too (:
i have a looot of free time to do nothing haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
LawlietWay

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 40
Location : Éire Pòlskô Tenochtitlan native.

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:01 am

I don't think you would like to know... loads of shites.

Oh, why the fuck didn't I realised that Peter Crouch changed from Club? He was in Tottenham, now he's at Stoke City's.
I gotta make my 30 questions, the 21 drawings and the macro model of the cell, for Biology.
Why the fuck did I failed my Physic test?!
I hope that noise wasn't from the albañiles trying to steal things from my house.
I need $54 pesos.
I gotta study for English.
My bra is too tight.
The wind is too fast, close and cold. I have never seen a rainbow so close.
I need a fix cus I'm going down...
I loved the Ofrendas at school, it is like christmas fer me. Left the ofrendas at night, so dead people will eat it at midnight and the next day you can eat all the food without guilt.
Oh, how I love my country, but I'm so ashamed of it sometimes.
I'm so happy, I'll put the MOST beautiful anthem in the world, after France's of course.
What I sing every year at the contests, since I'm 7.

Amén for Satan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Feel sick. pale I always seem to feel sick and/ or really, really tired on Friday nights. It's quite sad if it's because I'm so worn out from the "working week" because most people my age go out tonight and probably get no sleep at all, whereas all I want to do is stay in and make up for lost sleep. Neutral I'm a pretty pathetic excuse for an 18 year old. Rolling Eyes

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Craig's Angel

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 90

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Anysound wrote:
Feel sick. pale I always seem to feel sick and/ or really, really tired on Friday nights. It's quite sad if it's because I'm so worn out from the "working week" because most people my age go out tonight and probably get no sleep at all, whereas all I want to do is stay in and make up for lost sleep. Neutral I'm a pretty pathetic excuse for an 18 year old. Rolling Eyes

Nah you should be proud Surprised i bet ur smart. i hope u feel better lol sleep is always good. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
Rusty

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Oww... Sad Hug

In the old days I also used to be terribly upset when someone was, shall I say, not quite nice towards me, but I learnt simply not to care. It wasn't easy, but I kept repeating to myself, You retarded so-and-so, you're not a real person, you're not a real person, you're just a stupid message on my computer screen. Twisted Evil
Just erase the whole thing from your memory and move on Wink Hug


The Household Cat wrote:
But they're probably right and I am annoying and boring. Rolling Eyes
"They" are simply shitheaded fuckwits!!

(and pardon my language ;p)



Hug

You're too sweet, Rusty. cheers Hug

Yeah, I'm taking these things too hard. It's stupid. Instead of letting people slag me off all the time, I should remember that they're not worth the bother.
Hug

Exactly!! Just keep hitting that Ignore User button, yeah Wink


Anysound wrote:
Feel sick. pale I always seem to feel sick and/ or really, really tired on Friday nights. It's quite sad if it's because I'm so worn out from the "working week" because most people my age go out tonight and probably get no sleep at all, whereas all I want to do is stay in and make up for lost sleep. Neutral I'm a pretty pathetic excuse for an 18 year old. Rolling Eyes
Well, come to think of it, all of us here are just a bunch of pathetic losers and nerds, hahah
And no, I don't have a problem with it whatsoever Smile
Feeling better? Wink

If not, all I can offer is a double hug** Hug Hug

and Craig's wise words:

Slip into the autumn shade
I could sleep for days...


please please feel better soon no matter what! Hug

**no, make it triple
Hug Hug Hug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
freak

avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 84
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Anysound wrote:
Feel sick. pale I always seem to feel sick and/ or really, really tired on Friday nights. It's quite sad if it's because I'm so worn out from the "working week" because most people my age go out tonight and probably get no sleep at all, whereas all I want to do is stay in and make up for lost sleep. Neutral I'm a pretty pathetic excuse for an 18 year old. Rolling Eyes

Hug flower Hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 am

Craig's Angel wrote:
Nah you should be proud Surprised i bet ur smart. i hope u feel better lol sleep is always good. tongue

Haha, awh, thank you. Hug

Rusty wrote:
Well, come to think of it, all of us here are just a bunch of pathetic losers and nerds, hahah
And no, I don't have a problem with it whatsoever Smile
Feeling better? Wink

If not, all I can offer is a double hug** Hug Hug

and Craig's wise words:

Slip into the autumn shade
I could sleep for days...


please please feel better soon no matter what! Hug

**no, make it triple
Hug Hug Hug


Haha, I guess that is kind of half true. Razz
And awhh, thank you. ^_^ Hug I feel a bit better but still a bit off and unfortunately I can't follow Craig's advice because I have a looooot of homework and assessment tasks to work on all weekend (something I do not feel like doing) Frustration

freak wrote:
Hug flower Hug

Hug

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 am

Oh and Salome, don't listen to those utter idiots (Rusty described them well but I won't repeat what she said Razz). They're not worth your time - either speaking with them or thinking about them - because if they have nothing better to do than worry about / pay out people for their interests then clearly their interests aren't in check. Wink Hug

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
braindead

avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 am

now 1 user online(braindead)
I'm outta here .........5.00 users online ? hahah
i don't understand

ohh paranoid again....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.www.com
Craig's Angel

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 90

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:49 am

braindead wrote:
now 1 user online(braindead)
I'm outta here .........5.00 users online ? hahah
i don't understand

ohh paranoid again....

Dont leave me Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
Rusty

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Anysound wrote:

Rusty wrote:
Well, come to think of it, all of us here are just a bunch of pathetic losers and nerds, hahah
And no, I don't have a problem with it whatsoever Smile
Feeling better? Wink

If not, all I can offer is a double hug** Hug Hug

and Craig's wise words:

Slip into the autumn shade
I could sleep for days...


please please feel better soon no matter what! Hug

**no, make it triple
Hug Hug Hug


Haha, I guess that is kind of half true. Razz
And awhh, thank you. ^_^ Hug I feel a bit better but still a bit off and unfortunately I can't follow Craig's advice because I have a looooot of homework and assessment tasks to work on all weekend (something I do not feel like doing) Frustration
only half true?? Oh, I get it ;p We're such a SuPeRcOoL bunch of nerds, hellZ yeah Cool

but oww... school is just a pain in the ass innit Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
braindead

avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Craig's Angel wrote:
braindead wrote:
now 1 user online(braindead)
I'm outta here .........5.00 users online ? hahah
i don't understand

ohh paranoid again....

Dont leave me Neutral

ohhhh sarcastic girl ? blablabla..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.www.com
CherryWaves

avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 am

i didn't care for selena gomez until she appear on the ema's commercial,
i just fucking hate her, she's so annoying. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Howl

avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Daydream Nation

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:56 am

CherryWaves wrote:
should I watch the 1st season of The O.C. or not?

YES, DO IT! It's my guilty pleasure, probably because it was on TV when I was 13/14 years old (and I guess that's roughly the primary intended audience). The two main characters are insanely boring (seriously, Ryan and Marissa are painful), but the secondary characters are all really interesting and well written. For that kind of show, it's surprisingly deep, mature and has fantastic diaglogue. There is even a specific reference to The Vines in the first season (not to mention the inclusion of several songs in scenes - Ride, Anysound and Spaceship (just to name a few)). The overall music selection of the show is fantastic. You'd expect it to be full of pop songs, but there is not a mainstream pop song in sight. It is all bands like The Vines, Spoon, BRMC, The Dandy Warhols, The Killers, etc. Sure, they're the bands that (at the time) were bridging the gap between mainstream pop/rock and "indie" music, but it still works to enhance the quality of the scenes. In the 2nd season, they introduce a live music venue and have bands playing live... I mean, you actually get to see The Killers, The Walkmen, The Subways, etc, on stage performing. It's really cool. You have to keep watching for the final season. The 4th season was by far the best. It's such a shame they axed it then.

Currently, I am thinking about how I just wasted the opportunity to earn $60. However, I feel conflicted because I work ten hours every day, and having a whole day off is very rare.

I'm also thinking about how stupid it was of me to destroy my hearing by watching a band who I had no intention of seeing at all.... except for sick curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
freak

avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 84
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:05 am

Sick and tired of being on an emotional roller coaster...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 am

My god it's so hot and humid here.

sunny


Embarassed


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
The Household Cat

avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 am

CherryWaves wrote:

I used to watch The O.C. and i like it, but i never watch the whole series.

But yeah, you should watch Six Feet Under, and tell me if it's good, to watch it too (:
i have a looot of free time to do nothing haha.
Oh, that's a good way to motivate myself. Very Happy

I tried getting the main title in my head yesterday, but it didn't work. Then it popped into my head today.

OK, I'll start watching it. I'll probably never finish "Family Ties". Just sometimes I feel the sudden urge to see Alex P. Keaton. Love It's seriously probably my favourite character in a series ever.

Anysound wrote:
Feel sick. pale I always seem to feel sick and/ or really, really tired on Friday nights. It's quite sad if it's because I'm so worn out from the "working week" because most people my age go out tonight and probably get no sleep at all, whereas all I want to do is stay in and make up for lost sleep. Neutral I'm a pretty pathetic excuse for an 18 year old. Rolling Eyes
I'm glad you don't go out at night. ^^ No, I really mean that. A lot of people may feel that comes across as offensive, but I just don't buy into drinking culture. Which is what going out is all about. Instead of having fun. Rolling Eyes Which is what people always try to sell me. "Come on, it will be fun." No way, it will be headaches, loss of memory and making a fool myself. Thank you very much. I'd rather stay in and watch a good film or something. Or obsess over Thomas Newman. Love Love Love Why would I want to get wasted instead. Thomas Newman is a much nicer form of escapism. Well, for me, that is. ^^

Rusty wrote:

Anysound wrote:
Feel sick. pale I always seem to feel sick and/ or really, really tired on Friday nights. It's quite sad if it's because I'm so worn out from the "working week" because most people my age go out tonight and probably get no sleep at all, whereas all I want to do is stay in and make up for lost sleep. Neutral I'm a pretty pathetic excuse for an 18 year old. Rolling Eyes
Well, come to think of it, all of us here are just a bunch of pathetic losers and nerds, hahah
And no, I don't have a problem with it whatsoever Smile
Feeling better? Wink

If not, all I can offer is a double hug** Hug Hug

and Craig's wise words:

Slip into the autumn shade
I could sleep for days...


please please feel better soon no matter what! Hug

**no, make it triple
Hug Hug Hug

Rusty,



ILU. Hug

Anysound wrote:
Oh and Salome, don't listen to those utter idiots (Rusty described them well but I won't repeat what she said Razz). They're not worth your time - either speaking with them or thinking about them - because if they have nothing better to do than worry about / pay out people for their interests then clearly their interests aren't in check. Wink Hug



Thanks guys, you're all so sweet. Love

I really appreciate your concern. Hug

CherryWaves wrote:
i didn't care for selena gomez until she appear on the ema's commercial,
i just fucking hate her, she's so annoying. Suspect
Neutral

Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
The Household Cat

avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 am

So, anyone up for a football/Löw thread? Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Rusty

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 am

The Household Cat wrote:

Rusty,



ILU. Hug
aww :$ Hug

The Household Cat wrote:
So, anyone up for a football/Löw thread? Love
That reminds me... Euro 2012 is coming
I have a strange feeling that it's going to be a total disaster Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Household Cat

avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Rusty wrote:

The Household Cat wrote:
So, anyone up for a football/Löw thread? Love
That reminds me... Euro 2012 is coming
I have a strange feeling that it's going to be a total disaster Neutral
Shocked Why? Why so negative?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   

Back to top Go down
 
What's going thru your head right now??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Head Tilt: The Causes and Treatment of Torticollis
» Dry skin on my blue staff's head (he's 6months old)
» Phyton molurus try to swallow keepers head
» rabbit head tilt
» Pigeons scratching beak and head area

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: Off Topic :: Completely Off Topic-
Jump to: