The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Things That Piss Off Your Day

Go down 
+17
omgwtf
Suzy
Rusty
Bekkkka
xermiona
Sexhair
Craig's Angel
anaobrad
braindead
Thinkhappythoughts67
Howl
Anysound
CherryWaves
The Household Cat
Kitty
gizziey_sykes
freak
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzy

Suzy

Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Anysound wrote:
Suzy wrote:

A provost is the senior academic administrator at many institutions of higher education in the United States, Canada and Australia, the equivalent of a pro-vice-chancellor at some institutions in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Additionally, the heads of certain colleges in the UK and Ireland are called provosts. In this sense, a provost is the equivalent of a master at other colleges.

The award is for excellence in his field of study.

Thanks Wikipedia, uh... Suzy. Razz Wow, what an accolade! Very Happy

I would not expect anything less from that child.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Suzy wrote:

I would not expect anything less from that child.

Awhh. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Big Day Out line up for 2013.
I'm fueled with anger, disappointment & sadness at the same time.
Soundwave cannot lose for sure, unless they have another "Soundwave Revolution" f&$k up.
Come on Ken West, 20 years ago you had NIRVANA headlining.
10 years ago you had The Vines play a truly memorable performance.
And now, this?
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 am

Highly Evolved wrote:
Soundwave cannot lose for sure, unless they have another "Soundwave Revolution" f&$k up.
And now, this?

^ Thiiiis. The line up is almost laughable. Can't believe I stayed up for the announcement (midnight isn't usually late, but I needed the sleep).
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:08 am

Anysound wrote:
Highly Evolved wrote:
And now, this?

^ Thiiiis. The line up is almost laughable. Can't believe I stayed up for the announcement (midnight isn't usually late, but I needed the sleep).

I stayed up even though I knew RCHP were headlining so I thought "well the company that's behind Lollapalooza are now with BDO so this line up must be bloody awesome" When it came up, I found what, 2 bands that I like? (RCHP & Grinspoon). Ugh the splendor line up now looks like a Reading/Leeds lineup compared to BDO's now. No wonder it sold out in 33 minutes.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 am

freak wrote:
JET are breaking up Sad

I never really was a big fan of Jet. So I had liked them on facebook anyways, since I liked a few of there songs. Then I saw they broke up, and it wasn't a big deal at the time. Now, a few months later, I'm becoming a HUGE fan, and I just remembered they broke up Sad
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:22 am

Highly Evolved wrote:

I stayed up even though I knew RCHP were headlining so I thought "well the company that's behind Lollapalooza are now with BDO so this line up must be bloody awesome" When it came up, I found what, 2 bands that I like? (RCHP & Grinspoon). Ugh the splendor line up now looks like a Reading/Leeds lineup compared to BDO's now. No wonder it sold out in 33 minutes.

33 minutes?! Wow!

BlackDragon wrote:
freak wrote:
JET are breaking up Sad

I never really was a big fan of Jet. So I had liked them on facebook anyways, since I liked a few of there songs. Then I saw they broke up, and it wasn't a big deal at the time. Now, a few months later, I'm becoming a HUGE fan, and I just remembered they broke up Sad

Awhh, that sucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
freak wrote:
JET are breaking up Sad

What about Joan Jett?
Back to top Go down
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Quote :
What about Joan Jett?
I don't understand the question.. we were referring to the group "JET"
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:49 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
Quote :
What about Joan Jett?

Maybe you would like her instead?
Back to top Go down
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 am

Suzy wrote:
BlackDragon wrote:
Quote :
What about Joan Jett?

Maybe you would like her instead?

Joan Jett is cool and all, but a very different style of rock then Jet. Having Jet in the name doesn't make her a good replacement for the band..
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

One Direction fangirls on omegle, when you put in "music" as your interest, 1D does not count -_-
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 pm

I think I just wanted to go back in time...

Back to top Go down
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 am

Oh haha alright Smile

To add to things that piss off your day. Getting dumped -_-
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
Oh haha alright Smile

To add to things that piss off your day. Getting dumped -_-

Sorry, but we love you!

Tough night trying to sleep last night.

Feel worse than I did before I laid down.

Maybe a little "Weird Animals" along with my coffee to get me going today drunken
Back to top Go down
sprinkles

sprinkles

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am

gettin banned Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:52 am

sprinkles wrote:

What did you do now?
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm so hungover today, it's not even funny. Played a gig last night and ended up drinking far too much before I even went on the stage and as a result, I pretty much ended up insulting the entire audience, made silly noises over the microphone and acted like a complete knob. It was a performance Craig Nicholls would've been proud of, honestly. Ah well. Fuck 'em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 pm

omgwtf wrote:
I'm so hungover today, it's not even funny. Played a gig last night and ended up drinking far too much before I even went on the stage and as a result, I pretty much ended up insulting the entire audience, made silly noises over the microphone and acted like a complete knob. It was a performance Craig Nicholls would've been proud of, honestly. Ah well. Fuck 'em. Very Happy

That's the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:18 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
freak wrote:
JET are breaking up Sad

I've been a JET fan since the beginning, and they are still my number one favourite band. I'm still sad about the break up... I'd really like to know what is Nic Cester up to...
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:33 am

I haven't slept properly for what feels like weeks now and I'm so burnt out. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:42 pm

omgwtf wrote:
I haven't slept properly for what feels like weeks now and I'm so burnt out. Sleep

Sleep It's a pipe dream that sleep is...

the only good sleep I've been getting is the couple hours
after I completely collapse from exhaustion.
But then the tossing and turning begin.

Hot flashes, night sweats, and other gross stuff that
get me up many times a night.

But alas, I have given up on sleep and now I
am up early to get my work done.
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:34 am

sprinkles wrote:

OMG SPRINKLES. You're back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackDragon

BlackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 am

My best friend told me she had a cousin named Matt . And that we should talk. So one night, he messaged me, and we started talking. Every night for 4 months. And even though we never met, I was falling for him. My best friend would tell me stories about him all the time, and me and him always had something to talk about. We had inside jokes, we had alot in common. He was in a band, and I was in a band. It was great. And I thought "Sure, a guy messaging me that I haven't met does seem suspicious, but my best friend told me about him, and I'd trust her with my life"
I was wrong. It was my best friend THE ENTIRE TIME. Her cousin "Matt" was never real. Everything she ever told me was a lie. I lost my best friend. And the guy I thought I loved this way. And now, I feel really stupid, people tell me it was obvious, that I should have known, but why wouldn't I trust my best friend? And I think back to the conversations we had.. me and Matt, and how I loved him, how i loved a guy that never existed and it feels really crappy Crying or Very sad

Last edited by BlackDragon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
My best friend told me she had a cousin named Matt . And that we should talk. So one night, he messaged me, and we started talking. Every night for 4 months. And even though we never met, I was falling for him. My best friend would tell me stories about him all the time, and me and him always had something to talk about. We had inside jokes, we had alot in common. He was in a band, and I was in a band. It was great. And I thought "Sure, a guy messaging me that I haven't met does seem suspicious, but my best friend told me about him, and I'd trust her with my life"
I was wrong. It was my best friend THE ENTIRE TIME. Her cousin "Matt" was never real. Everything she ever told me was a lie. I lost my best friend. And the guy I thought I loved this way. And now, I feel really stupid, people tell me it was obvious, that I should have known, but why wouldn't I trust my best friend? And I think back to the conversations we had.. me and Matt, and how I loved him, how i loved a guy that never existed and it feels like really crappy Crying or Very sad

No Worries! I have fallen for some crazy stuff myself. I used to take people for their word, especially when I was younger. I've learned alot of hard lessons that way. But Hey,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Little Things That Piss Off Your Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Things That Piss Off Your Day
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next