HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Moderators

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Admin
Jessica

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Sydney, Australia

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 am

Just wanted to introduce everyone to our awesome mods Elena (Anysound) & Kate (Kitty).

These girls have been lovely enough to offer to help me out keeping this place up and running so if you have any dramas or questions etc feel free to direct them to either Elena or Kate and I'm sure they will try and get back to you asap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevines.forumotion.com
gizziey_sykes

gizziey_sykes

Posts : 216
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 29
Location : Muskegon, MI

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

if you need anyone else, i'm here. i have no life, so i'd be easily on like, all the time. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com/gizziey.sykes
Jessica
Admin
Jessica

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Sydney, Australia

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Cool thanks for the offer! While things are quiet I think we'll be right with two but as soon as things start picking up when there's lots more news & new members etc I'll be sure to keep you in mind! cat

p.s I love that there is a cat smiley so expect to see me use it lots Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevines.forumotion.com
gizziey_sykes

gizziey_sykes

Posts : 216
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 29
Location : Muskegon, MI

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Jessica wrote:
p.s I love that there is a cat smiley so expect to see me use it lots Razz

hey, i'm sure it's there fro a reason! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com/gizziey.sykes
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 42
Location : Éire Pòlskô Tenochtitlan native.

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:17 am

Baietz, the mafia...
I know then virtually, Jessica, Elena eta Kate. Hello, humans.
I wish I were not so very super fuckn anxious right now.
Ongi etorri, Euskera ikasten dut.
The Vines hau maite dut!
Oi Oi Oi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 am

Indeed, I am happy to help you with any troubles or questions you may have and will do my best to keep this place spam free. Don't be shy. ^_^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Anysound wrote:
Indeed, I am happy to help you with any troubles or questions you may have and will do my best to keep this place spam free. Don't be shy. ^_^
I have a question concerning the emoticons. To put it mildly, the set that we have here is far from perfect, and I just wonder if the admins would be willing and/or kind enough to add some really useful ones, something of the sort that we had on our old forum. I'm not sure if it is within their power to do so, but this is what the admins did on the old forum a couple of times (the initial smiley set was rather modest)

I really miss those:

Moderators Blink

Moderators Wub

Moderators Shifty

Moderators Character0234

also the :yahoo: :drama: and :frus: ones

:S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 42
Location : Éire Pòlskô Tenochtitlan native.

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:56 am

Anysound wrote:
Indeed, I am happy to help you with any troubles or questions you may have and will do my best to keep this place spam free. Don't be shy. ^_^
Terima kasih, thank you very much. How can I see whenever someone replies at me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:42 am

[quote="Rusty"]
Anysound wrote:

I have a question concerning the emoticons. To put it mildly, the set that we have here is far from perfect, and I just wonder if the admins would be willing and/or kind enough to add some really useful ones, something of the sort that we had on our old forum. I'm not sure if it is within their power to do so, but this is what the admins did on the old forum a couple of times (the initial smiley set was rather modest)

I really miss those:

Moderators Blink

Moderators Wub

Moderators Shifty

Moderators Character0234

also the :yahoo: Drama and Frustration ones

:S

I know, I would love this too! I'm pretty sure I can't do anything about it directly (I've had a quick look around) but that's cool it's been done in the past. I'll PM Jess for you. Smile

LawlietWay wrote:
Terima kasih, thank you very much. How can I see whenever someone replies at me?

Go to "Profile" -> "Preferences" and tick "Yes" next to "Always notify me of replies :
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.". Smile

Btw, nice signature. You follow Liam on Twitter, I guess? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:17 pm

[quote="Anysound"]
Rusty wrote:
Anysound wrote:

I have a question concerning the emoticons. To put it mildly, the set that we have here is far from perfect, and I just wonder if the admins would be willing and/or kind enough to add some really useful ones, something of the sort that we had on our old forum. I'm not sure if it is within their power to do so, but this is what the admins did on the old forum a couple of times (the initial smiley set was rather modest)

I really miss those:

Moderators Blink

Moderators Wub

Moderators Shifty

Moderators Character0234

also the :yahoo: Drama and Frustration ones

:S

I know, I would love this too! I'm pretty sure I can't do anything about it directly (I've had a quick look around) but that's cool it's been done in the past. I'll PM Jess for you. Smile
OK Thanks (:

Also, there are two more things:
1. a MQ button would come in handy
2. It would be great if there was a link - in each subforum - to the thread to which a person replied last, not just the member's name. It would make the whole thing much more lucid

though I'm not sure if anything can be done about that, as it would entail making some considerable changes :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica
Admin
Jessica

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Sydney, Australia

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey guys - I can definitely add some more smilies for you! Smile

Would you mind putting together a list in one post of exactly the ones you want added and what you would like the shortcut to be? I could make these up but thought as you will be using them most you should pick what's best. cat

J. x


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevines.forumotion.com
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Jessica wrote:
Hey guys - I can definitely add some more smilies for you! Smile

Would you mind putting together a list in one post of exactly the ones you want added and what you would like the shortcut to be? I could make these up but thought as you will be using them most you should pick what's best. cat

J. x


Oh YaY, thanks!! Moderators Happy0044

I'd looove to have those:

BlinkModerators Blink

LoveModerators Wub

ShiftyModerators Shifty

FearModerators Character0234

FrustrationModerators Mad0228
(though the one we had on our old forum was better lol)

WootModerators Happy0044

DramaModerators Drama

Hug Moderators Love0073
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:40 am

Jessica wrote:
Hey guys - I can definitely add some more smilies for you! Smile

Would you mind putting together a list in one post of exactly the ones you want added and what you would like the shortcut to be? I could make these up but thought as you will be using them most you should pick what's best. cat

J. x



Thank you! cheers

Rusty, do you know where we can find the old crying emoticon? I had a look on planetsmilies but I can't find it. =S It'd be nice if we could have that one back.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 am

Anysound wrote:

Rusty, do you know where we can find the old crying emoticon? I had a look on planetsmilies but I can't find it. =S It'd be nice if we could have that one back.
No, it's not on planetsmilies, but I've found it somewhere else

Moderators Cry

(:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica
Admin
Jessica

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Sydney, Australia

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 am

Testing testing 1 2 3.... Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevines.forumotion.com
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Jessica wrote:
Testing testing 1 2 3.... Love
lol
Thank you Jess, thank youuu! Hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica
Admin
Jessica

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Sydney, Australia

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

You're very welcome! Hug for you as well haha Hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevines.forumotion.com
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Yaaaay! Woot Thanks Jess!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Jessica wrote:
You're very welcome! Hug for you as well haha Hug
Aww, thanks ^_^

Will you be kind enough to add this one as well??
Moderators Cry

thanks (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 42
Location : Éire Pòlskô Tenochtitlan native.

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 am


[/quote]Go to "Profile" -> "Preferences" and tick "Yes" next to "Always notify me of replies :
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.". :)

Btw, nice signature. You follow Liam on Twitter, I guess? :P [/quote]

Aye, thank you very much... happy halloween-día de muertos.
It's a Star Trek/a Gore band named Goratory/Mad fer it signs, you know?
Yeh, man, I follow him on twitter, but also I'm a Noel Gallagher follower.
You know, I love that band, I fucking love music, man.
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 42
Location : Éire Pòlskô Tenochtitlan native.

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 am

Anysound wrote:
Anysound wrote:




LawlietWay wrote:
Terima kasih, thank you very much. How can I see whenever someone replies at me?

Go to "Profile" -> "Preferences" and tick "Yes" next to "Always notify me of replies :
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.". :)

Btw, nice signature. You follow Liam on Twitter, I guess? :P

Aye, thank you very much... happy halloween-día de muertos.
It's a Star Trek/a Gore band named Goratory/Mad fer it signs, you know?
Yeh, man, I follow him on twitter, but also I'm a Noel Gallagher follower.
You know, I love that band, I fucking love music, man.
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
Anysound

Anysound

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Berlin

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:20 am

LawlietWay wrote:
Aye, thank you very much... happy halloween-día de muertos.
It's a Star Trek/a Gore band named Goratory/Mad fer it signs, you know?
Yeh, man, I follow him on twitter, but also I'm a Noel Gallagher follower.
You know, I love that band, I fucking love music, man.
xx

No problem. Happy to help. ^_^

Me too, I can't choose one over the other when it comes to the Gallagher brothers. I sometimes wonder how some Oasis fans can. Neutral
Oasis are a great band indeed. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Jessica
Admin
Jessica

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Sydney, Australia

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Promise to add the sad face soon, anything else? Smile

I feel like we need a better nice smile that ones weird haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevines.forumotion.com
Rusty

Rusty

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Egypt. No, not really :P

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Jessica wrote:
Promise to add the sad face soon, anything else? Smile

I feel like we need a better nice smile that ones weird haha.
Thanks!
Perhaps this? ---> Moderators Happy0169

and also, uhh... that drooling one we had on our old forum Moderators Drool
With so many of your bro's pix around back then, we felt it was simply indispensable, so it was added to our smiley set lol (but don't tell him that Wink)

and thank you so much for not deleting the old forum altogether, it's sooo good to be able to go back there from time to time Moderators Happy0169
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 42
Location : Éire Pòlskô Tenochtitlan native.

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:49 am

Anysound wrote:


No problem. Happy to help. ^_^

Me too, I can't choose one over the other when it comes to the Gallagher brothers. I sometimes wonder how some Oasis fans can. :|
Oasis are a great band indeed. :D

Yeh, well it's easy when you just love them no matter what they say. Cus y'know I'm also a very fucking big huge fan of Blur. I love both bands Blur eta Oasis. Family Guy and Simpsons but prefer South Park.
Scotland and England. Día de Muertos and Halloween. Black Metal and Grindcore. I mean the Metal and the Core bands... Uhm, I used to like both My Chemical Romance and Panda. But that was in Primary school, now I just like MCR. BUT I LOVE MCFC (Manchester City FC) and fucking hate Man Utd. I HATE MAN UTD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Moderators
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: Off Topic :: Forum Business-
Jump to: