The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new forum!

Go down 
+37
Bekkkka
MaryJane86
Maria Jose
kinna
Fuzail
goodbye
TheFrenchBay
Koala Owl
xermiona
Ally Nicholls
Patricia
Craig's Angel
Down_at _the _club
The Household Cat
julian
Rusty
LawlietWay
carlaramone
anaobrad
NIKKI!!
CandyFlippinGirl
Livbeke
FindAWayOut
CherryWaves
braindead
Thinkhappythoughts67
freak
navybluls
Nick De Latte
Howl
VisionValley
Kitty
gizziey_sykes
Anysound
Swedernish
Jessica
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 am

kinna wrote:
Heey! One new here, finally I found this forum. Smile
I'm fan of The Vines since 2007 I really LOVE them. I listen a lot of different music genres, but The Vines will be always on 1.st place. I love you

Welcome, kinna! Always nice to "see new faces" around here. Razz
I hope you're enjoying the forum and if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Smile
Oh, and I'm Elena btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Maria Jose

Maria Jose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:05 am

hello!!!!!!!!!!
i'm new here,i am so happy to be here in this forum with all you people The Vines fans! i loooooooooooooooooooove The Vines,and i would love to see the band in a concert here in Argentina soon! Love
i am totally crazy with the band,they are so perfect! king
Back to top Go down
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 am

-

Last edited by braindead on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 am

Maria Jose wrote:
hello!!!!!!!!!!
i'm new here,i am so happy to be here in this forum with all you people The Vines fans! i loooooooooooooooooooove The Vines,and i would love to see the band in a concert here in Argentina soon! Love

Yay!! Another argentinian fan cheers Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
kinna

kinna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am

Koala Owl, thanks...oh really you love Slovenia? Have you ever been here? But I think is this a little off topic, so things that you wanna know about it send me to PM. Wink
Anysound, you are so kind (and I see that are others too...of course Very Happy), thank you!

Back to top Go down
Maria Jose

Maria Jose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 am

Thinkhappythoughts67 wrote:
Maria Jose wrote:
hello!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Another argentinian fan cheers Welcome Wink
gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 am

Maria Jose wrote:
hello!!!!!!!!!!

hiiiii ♥️
Back to top Go down
Maria Jose

Maria Jose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 am

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Hug
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:40 am

Maria Jose wrote:
Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Hug

hii country sister! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 am

Maria Jose wrote:
hello!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooo! Welcome. Very Happy
That's awesome you're such a massive fan, hopefully you'll get to see them soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria Jose

Maria Jose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 am

Anysound wrote:
Maria Jose wrote:
hello!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooo! Welcome. Very Happy
That's awesome you're such a massive fan, hopefully you'll get to see them soon. Smile
thank you so much for your words! Hug Hug Hug i really hope to see them here in my country,i love them so much! Love
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Maria Jose wrote:

thank you so much for your words! Hug Hug Hug i really hope to see them here in my country,i love them so much! Love

Not a problem at all. Smile Awh, I really hope you get to, too. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Maria Jose

Maria Jose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 am

Anysound wrote:
Maria Jose wrote:

Not a problem at all. Smile Awh, I really hope you get to, too. ^__^
thank you very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
MaryJane86

MaryJane86

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Hello fellow Vines peeps!

I have been a huge fan since 2005 and always read the forums, but never joined. Today I decided I should.

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

MaryJane86 wrote:

I have been a huge fan since 2005 and always read the forums, but never joined. Today I decided I should.

Smile Smile Smile
Hi!! My name is Bekka Very Happy Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
MaryJane86

MaryJane86

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Bekkkka wrote:
MaryJane86 wrote:

Smile Smile Smile
Hi!! My name is Bekka Very Happy Welcome to the forum Smile

Thanks! I'm excited to be here and show my love of the vines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 am

MaryJane86 wrote:

Smile Smile Smile

Awhh, that's awesome! Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Maria Jose

Maria Jose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 am

MaryJane86 wrote:

Smile Smile Smile
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug
Back to top Go down
mavrica

mavrica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:31 am

Hello fellow Vines fans,

My name is Stasha (pronounced as Sasha only with a T Smile, i'm 28 years old and i am from Slovenia.
On this forum i go by the name mavrica which means rainbow in english... for no particular reason

I've been a fan of the Vines since the moment they emerged on the music scene in 2002.
I admit after their 1st album i forgot a little about them when i went to college and a bout 2 weeks ago i started to discover them again Smile and bought 4 albums immediately ( i already had the 1st one)

I had no idea about Craig condition and the departure of Patrick.... so i've done some research, read interviews and so on.
But anyway it's all about the music for me, their personal lives don't interest me, but i am happy that he's ok...
at least i hope that the music will go on even if only Craig is the last of the Vines!

The Vines are my favorite band, and the only band that i like every single song they've ever released!
I also like The strokes, Arctic monkeys(only 1st and 2nd albums from both of these bands), Jamie T, The Doors, Kid Harpoon, Blur, Nirvana, The Hives, The Kills, The white stripes, Peaches, Kelis, Beck, The sleepy Jackson, silverchair, le tigre, she & him, fiona apple, leonard cohen, morrisey, jeff the brotherhood, adam green, the black keys, regina spektor, the cribs, pj harvey, devendra banhart, amy winehouse, the knife, holly golightly... to name a FEW Very Happy

i hope someday i'll have the chance to see my favorite band performing live not only videos...
anyway not to go on too much... i think i've already managed that Smile

if anyone want's to friend me on facebook, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/melineli123/info

see ya Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melineli123
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am

mavrica wrote:
Hello fellow Vines fans,

My name is Stasha (pronounced as Sasha only with a T Smile, i'm 28 years old and i am from Slovenia.
On this forum i go by the name mavrica which means rainbow in english... for no particular reason

I've been a fan of the Vines since the moment they emerged on the music scene in 2002.
I admit after their 1st album i forgot a little about them when i went to college and a bout 2 weeks ago i started to discover them again Smile and bought 4 albums immediately ( i already had the 1st one)

I had no idea about Craig condition and the departure of Patrick.... so i've done some research, read interviews and so on.
But anyway it's all about the music for me, their personal lives don't interest me, but i am happy that he's ok...
at least i hope that the music will go on even if only Craig is the last of the Vines!

The Vines are my favorite band, and the only band that i like every single song they've ever released!
I also like The strokes, Arctic monkeys(only 1st and 2nd albums from both of these bands), Jamie T, The Doors, Kid Harpoon, Blur, Nirvana, The Hives, The Kills, The white stripes, Peaches, Kelis, Beck, The sleepy Jackson, silverchair, le tigre, she & him, fiona apple, leonard cohen, morrisey, jeff the brotherhood, adam green, the black keys, regina spektor, the cribs, pj harvey, devendra banhart, amy winehouse, the knife, holly golightly... to name a FEW Very Happy

i hope someday i'll have the chance to see my favorite band performing live not only videos...

see ya Laughing

Hey, Stasha! Welcome to the forum. Very Happy That's so cool you've known The Vines since their beginnings yet they still had such a massive effect on you only recently. I wish I could "discover" The Vines again. Love
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and oh, nice taste in music! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mavrica

mavrica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 pm

[quote="Anysound"]

Quote :
Hey, Stasha! Welcome to the forum. Very Happy That's so cool you've known The Vines since their beginnings yet they still had such a massive effect on you only recently. I wish I could "discover" The Vines again. Love
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and oh, nice taste in music! Very Happy

thank you!

and i forgot to mention B.R.M.C. and Paloma Faith Smile
Back to top Go down
MaryJane86

MaryJane86

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 am

mavrica wrote:
Hello fellow Vines fans,

see ya Laughing

Welcome!! Very Happy Always good to see a new face.
Back to top Go down
mavrica

mavrica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 pm

MaryJane86 wrote:

Welcome!! Very Happy Always good to see a new face.[/quote]

thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 am

mavrica wrote:

thank you!

and i forgot to mention B.R.M.C. and Paloma Faith Smile

No problem. And BRMC are simply awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matypeluka

PostSubject: fannn   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 am

Hi everyone! my name is Matthew (matías) and I am fan of "the vines"!
I'm happy to be here!

I'm from Argentina. I hope that once "the vines" visit my country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: News-
Jump to: