The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear The Vines....

Go down 
+7
goodbye
Sexhair
Anysound
anaobrad
borgy
Thinkhappythoughts67
freak
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
freak

freak

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Continue to ignore us and you'll see how it feels to be ignore when new songs will come out...

A very very upset Freak-
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 am

Yes. ^ THAT...And..if you don't show signs of life I'm not going to...listen to you for the rest of the..year.. i mean, week. *After writing this, goes to listen to Melodia* Razz

Seriously, SAY SOMETHING!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
borgy

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

it just makes me sad to think back to 10 years ago, 2002 all the hype, the teenagers they were inspiring like myself to rock out. They were everywhere. It was an amazing time to be a Vines fan.

Now here we sit in 2012... tumbleweeds rolling across the digital landscape. the winning days well and truly gone. not even their management cares enough to issue a statement on the bands behalf.
Back to top Go down
anaobrad

anaobrad

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 am

borgy wrote:
it just makes me sad to think back to 10 years ago, 2002 all the hype, the teenagers they were inspiring like myself to rock out. They were everywhere. It was an amazing time to be a Vines fan.

Now here we sit in 2012... tumbleweeds rolling across the digital landscape. the winning days well and truly gone. not even their management cares enough to issue a statement on the bands behalf.

gaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Sad
Back to top Go down
http://the-vines.tumblr.com
Anysound

Anysound

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:23 pm

It is actually really quite upsetting, isn't it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
freak

freak

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Anysound wrote:
It is actually really quite upsetting, isn't it? Neutral

I'm about to give up... this is getting so ridiculous. They don't care about us. They simply don't.
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 am

They'r losing fans No
Back to top Go down
Sexhair

Sexhair

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm

I come here every few weeks to see if anything has been announced. Okay then, Vines. At least give us some pics of Craig
Back to top Go down
http://en-tergalactic.tumblr.com/
goodbye

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:23 pm

freak wrote:
They'r losing fans No

But I am new one! I think I came a little late... jajaja
I do not know, My experience is this. I am a really big fan of Damon Albarn (since 2001) and Blur always have the same problems, they return, they do not return. they love each other, they hate each other.. And in the end always get together. I think the case of Blur is very similar to The Vines, because Damon writes all the songs from the band, as happens in The Vines with Craig, right?

(sorry my really bad english) ♥️
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:06 am

maleaballay wrote:
freak wrote:
They'r losing fans No

But I am new one! I think I came a little late... jajaja
I do not know, My experience is this. I am a really big fan of Damon Albarn (since 2001) and Blur always have the same problems, they return, they do not return. they love each other, they hate each other.. And in the end always get together. I think the case of Blur is very similar to The Vines, because Damon writes all the songs from the band, as happens in The Vines with Craig, right?

(sorry my really bad english) ♥️

Yes, I think that this's not the end, i mean Craig is not going to stop doing music, at least he could go on with other musicians or a solo career, i don't know if they'll continue being "The Vines" and of course that makes me sad D: But i'm sure he'll continue with his own thing (I hope so or i'm going to die) They were supposed to release a sixth album so there's material.. and that gives me a little hope Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
borgy

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 am

Parker and Mr French (their new management): ‎2012 has seen a change for the Vines. The vines run their own Facebook. We are working on something special for the vines. So when weare allowed to announce it, the Fans on all social media platforms will be the first to know!

--

I posted a heckling post to their FB timeline and they've let this droplet of news out. So maybe the light hasn't gone out yet!! cheers
Back to top Go down
goodbye

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 pm

borgy wrote:
Parker and Mr French (their new management): ‎2012 has seen a change for the Vines. The vines run their own Facebook. We are working on something special for the vines. So when weare allowed to announce it, the Fans on all social media platforms will be the first to know!

--

I posted a heckling post to their FB timeline and they've let this droplet of news out. So maybe the light hasn't gone out yet!! cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
anaobrad

anaobrad

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 am

borgy wrote:

--

I couldn't find this anywhere on their facebook page?
Back to top Go down
borgy

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:05 am

anaobrad wrote:
borgy wrote:

--

I think they hid it from public view due to my tone.

Dear The Vines.... Screenshot20120308at110
Back to top Go down
anaobrad

anaobrad

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:28 am

borgy wrote:
anaobrad wrote:
borgy wrote:

--

hahaha nice! Sounds exciting...... finally a bit of news?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:38 am

borgy wrote:
anaobrad wrote:
borgy wrote:

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WnOjq7A_U0&feature=related cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
(((A Name)))

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:03 pm

I hope this means that we get news soon. cheers
I can't wait anymore bounce
Back to top Go down
Futureprimitive89

Futureprimitive89

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Ode to Joy is the perfect track for this! HAHAHA ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 am

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Kitty

Kitty

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
freak

freak

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Kitty wrote:
http://auzzie560.tumblr.com/post/17656434292

http://auzzie560.tumblr.com/post/17708347946

A side project? Hmmm... interesting...
Thanks Kate!
Back to top Go down
goodbye

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 am

sweet! Very Happy
I AM SO HAPPY!

----------
I'm sure everyone already have seen already this, is not new, but here he says he was recording vocals for a new record. ♥️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7L93JPU4KE
Back to top Go down
(((A Name)))

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

borgy wrote:

--

So where are their news ??! Neutral
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

Their Facebook page had change. Their new icon is a picture of Craig... alone.
Back to top Go down
goodbye

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

freak wrote:
Their Facebook page had change. Their new icon is a picture of Craig... alone.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear The Vines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear The Vines....   Dear The Vines.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear The Vines....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next