The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vines Art Project

Go down 
+21
matypeluka
Mrs_Elise
braindead
ChristineKey
Ally Nicholls
MaryJane86
Bekkkka
Thinkhappythoughts67
Livbeke
luuana
Eozeoz
CandyFlippinGirl
Lydier
Treestar
stormboy
goodbye
Maria Jose
Bwadi
Anysound
Howl
Kitty
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs_Elise

Mrs_Elise

The Vines Art Project - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

that would be very sweet. I'll have to give it some thought, thank you
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Kitty wrote:

Also Florencia, I've received your parcel today.

Yaaaayyy cheers Great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Livbeke

Livbeke

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 am

Kitty, can you pm me your address please ? I'll try to send it on friday or early next week Smile thanks

Back to top Go down
MaryJane86

MaryJane86

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:05 am

Kitty wrote:
I received another package today and have to pick up another one tomorrow. Who sent me the 'Secret Garden' poem?
That would be me Kitty!!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 am

Livbeke wrote:
Kitty, can you pm me your address please ? I'll try to send it on friday or early next week Smile thanks

Done and done.
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 am

Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 am

Kitty wrote:
Any whom, how is everyone else with their letter and artwork and such? It's the middle of July and you have to have it done by mid-late August.

Please check your @ replies on Twitter, Kate! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Anysound wrote:
Kitty wrote:

Please check your @ replies on Twitter, Kate! Smile

I PM you my postal address.

Also, does anyone want to suggest what we write in the cover letter at the front of the folder?
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Kitty wrote:

Also, does anyone want to suggest what we write in the cover letter at the front of the folder?

I replied. Smile

Also, I imagine the best thing to would be to write a simple explanatory statement of how/ why the project evolved + add happy birthday and best wishes + we look forward to the new music etc, and sign off "from everyone at The Vines Official Forum". Oh and date it, of course.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
MaryJane86

MaryJane86

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Anysound wrote:
Kitty wrote:

I replied. Smile

Also, I imagine the best thing to would be to write a simple explanatory statement of how/ why the project evolved + add happy birthday and best wishes + we look forward to the new music etc, and sign off "from everyone at The Vines Official Forum". Oh and date it, of course.

What do you think?

That sounds very good to me.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 am

Lydia and Bekka, I've received your packages yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Howl

Howl

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 am

Hey Kitty,

Just wondering what's the absolute latest that you'll be accepting submissions for this? I wanted to have mine sent by now, but "life" got in the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Howl wrote:
Hey Kitty,

Just wondering what's the absolute latest that you'll be accepting submissions for this? I wanted to have mine sent by now, but "life" got in the way.

I want to receive the submissions by mid August to be ready to be shipped off by August 31.
Back to top Go down
Livbeke

Livbeke

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Kitty, I sent it today...they told me it should be arriving in 3-4 business days Very Happy I'm Carla btw

Back to top Go down
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:05 am

Kitty wrote:
Lydia and Bekka, I've received your packages yesterday.

Cool!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaryJane86

MaryJane86

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey Kate,

I got your postcard in the mail the other day!! Thanks! I wasn't expecting it at all Smile
-Stephanie
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:30 am

Kitty wrote:
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Kitty i got a problem... could u help me please..?? i guess i did something wrong..:/!

What is it?
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:

What is it?

well i sent the letter to the office of parker and french...but i guess i souldve written that the envelope was for craig, and instead of writing The vines or Craig nicholls i wrote Shawn hillier cuz he gave me the postal adress....now i dont know if craig would recieve my stuff..T-T! can u help me? is it a problem? it was a green envelope and says "To:Craig Nicholls from:Alana Denisse Roque" actually i contacted shawn hillier i guess cuz he emailed me the postal adress..and do u know if craigs on the uk? or if hes in Australia? im worried! do u think i should have written in the postal adress craig nicholls or teh vines instead of shawn hillier...??Sad
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:47 am

Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:

What is it?

well i sent the letter to the office of parker and french...but i guess i souldve written that the envelope was for craig, and instead of writing The vines or Craig nicholls i wrote Shawn hillier cuz he gave me the postal adress....now i dont know if craig would recieve my stuff..T-T! can u help me? is it a problem? it was a green envelope and says "To:Craig Nicholls from:Alana Denisse Roque" actually i contacted shawn hillier i guess cuz he emailed me the postal adress..and do u know if craigs on the uk? or if hes in Australia? im worried! do u think i should have written in the postal adress craig nicholls or teh vines instead of shawn hillier...??Sad

I'm sure Shawn will pass it onto to Craig. Did you have your return address on it?
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 am

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:

What is it?

I'm sure Shawn will pass it onto to Craig. Did you have your return address on it?
WOW great! Thanks kitty! THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!:')! yah! i have it! THANKS!!Smile! I really hope shawn gives my letter to craig!Smile! thanks for everything craig means alot!like a whole universe to me!!T-T! thanks!Smile!
Back to top Go down
matypeluka

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 am

I want to participate!
I want to participate!
I'll write a song and I will send it to a cd
and a letter!

esto es genial! gracias malena por avisarme de esta oportunidad espectacular!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

matypeluka wrote:
I want to participate!
I want to participate!
I'll write a song and I will send it to a cd
and a letter!

esto es genial! gracias malena por avisarme de esta oportunidad espectacular!

I don't know, you only have about 2 weeks to make it and send it out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Janine, I got your package in the mail today.

Also everyone else, please finish up your letters and send them off the by the end of next week.
Back to top Go down
matypeluka

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

I finish in two days and I will send to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vines Art Project
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next