The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vines Art Project

Go down 
+21
matypeluka
Mrs_Elise
braindead
ChristineKey
Ally Nicholls
MaryJane86
Bekkkka
Thinkhappythoughts67
Livbeke
luuana
Eozeoz
CandyFlippinGirl
Lydier
Treestar
stormboy
goodbye
Maria Jose
Bwadi
Anysound
Howl
Kitty
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
goodbye

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Mrs_Elise wrote:
The book looks wonderful! Hopefully I can make something in the next few days to send to their management aswell Smile

Okie dokie.

I know it's been a couple of days but I really hope that the package has arrived safely and Craig has got it right now. bounce I think he might be busy writing thank you letters. I sent him an address list for everyone who participated.

kitty craig already has it??? im freaked out and sad cuz id ont know if he received mine!!!Sad!!!!!! cuz and idont know ifu remeber i sent it to shawn Sad!!!!!!! can u help me! is there anyway u can find out if he received mine??please!!Sad!!!!!!!!

I don't know yet. I emailed Shawn Hillier about whether or not they've received the package yet. He replied asking me where I sent it to and I told him to their office but I haven't got a reply back.

Also matypeluka, I received your parcel and I send it off to Parker + Mr French as well.

OMG!!!!!!if he replies to u! would u let me knowplease im very worried! cuz i drew like 6 drawings for craig and letters and i really want him to have it!Sad!i send it ina green envelope and says form:Alana Denisse Roque Ramirez To:Craig Robert nicholls..!WAAAAAAAAA!!!:'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted Shawn and he said they moved address so he's going to hunt down the parcel that was sent to Marlborough Street. I hope it's found safely and isn't lost or thrown away.

Shocked
Sure he will find it ♥️
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Livbeke wrote:

Shocked I hope he fiiinds it.... luckily you sent it waaay before his birthday Kitty Razz

yah thanks!Smile! i relly hope he finds it!
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

maleaballay wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Mrs_Elise wrote:
The book looks wonderful! Hopefully I can make something in the next few days to send to their management aswell Smile

Okie dokie.

I know it's been a couple of days but I really hope that the package has arrived safely and Craig has got it right now. bounce I think he might be busy writing thank you letters. I sent him an address list for everyone who participated.

kitty craig already has it??? im freaked out and sad cuz id ont know if he received mine!!!Sad!!!!!! cuz and idont know ifu remeber i sent it to shawn Sad!!!!!!! can u help me! is there anyway u can find out if he received mine??please!!Sad!!!!!!!!

I don't know yet. I emailed Shawn Hillier about whether or not they've received the package yet. He replied asking me where I sent it to and I told him to their office but I haven't got a reply back.

Also matypeluka, I received your parcel and I send it off to Parker + Mr French as well.

OMG!!!!!!if he replies to u! would u let me knowplease im very worried! cuz i drew like 6 drawings for craig and letters and i really want him to have it!Sad!i send it ina green envelope and says form:Alana Denisse Roque Ramirez To:Craig Robert nicholls..!WAAAAAAAAA!!!:'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted Shawn and he said they moved address so he's going to hunt down the parcel that was sent to Marlborough Street. I hope it's found safely and isn't lost or thrown away.

Shocked
Sure he will find it ♥️

awee thank u May! <3 <3!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 am

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 SkPnM

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

I just e-mailed Shawn and he said that the parcel has been located and will be passed on. Operation The Vines Project is a success. cheers

Also the new Parker and Mr French address is for those who haven't sen their letters yet is:

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Livbeke

Livbeke

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:21 am

Kitty wrote:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

I just e-mailed Shawn and he said that the parcel has been located and will be passed on. Operation The Vines Project is a success. cheers

Also the new Parker and Mr French address is for those who haven't sen their letters yet is:

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

cheers cheers cheers Yay !!! Great news!! Just in time for Craig's birthday Razz

Thanks for letting us know & making Operation The Vines Art Project a success Very Happy

Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Kitty wrote:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

Awesome kitty!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 am

Kitty wrote:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

156 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills NSW
2010 Australia

WOW! thast great Kate! d u know if they found my stuff???Sad!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 am

E-mailed Shawn again, they received the package. Now the waiting game begins.

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 BvrRL
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:08 am

Waiting. For a response out there...

The Vines Art Project - Page 8 Images10
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 am

Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I'm so glad this has been a success. The book looks wonderful and I'm sure everyone's contributions were amazing. Craig really deserves this and I hope he likes it.

Also, I think Kate deserves all the praise in the world for what she's done. Really Kate, your organisation, patience and dedication to making this whole thing work is to be commended. I don't know whether to give you a virtual high-five or a hug, so... have both. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 am

Anysound wrote:
Oh man, I can't even put into words how devastated I am that didn't get to participate in this. Sad So much was happening around this time (namely my Trial HSC exams and some personal stuff) so by the time I forced myself to sit down and do the impossible (put into words how much I admire Craig and love his music), I found out it was too late. I know it's my own fault, though.

I'm so glad this has been a success. The book looks wonderful and I'm sure everyone's contributions were amazing. Craig really deserves this and I hope he likes it.

Also, I think Kate deserves all the praise in the world for what she's done. Really Kate, your organisation, patience and dedication to making this whole thing work is to be commended. I don't know whether to give you a virtual high-five or a hug, so... have both. ^_^

oww im so so sorry!Sad! hope u get another opportunity in the future!Smile!
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Ally Nicholls wrote:

Awhh, thank you so much, Ally. That's really nice of you. Hug Also, I don't think I ever introduced myself, did I? Surprised In any case: Hello! Very Happy I'm Elena! If you ever need some help or something around here, don't hesitate to ask! Smile
Back to top Go down
Howl

Howl

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Anysound wrote:

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 am

Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:

I know how you feel. I was so fussy about what I was writing, that in the end, I just didn't think anything was good enough for him and gave up. I really regret it.

Maybe you can send him something anyway? I mean, I really doubt he gets truckloads of fanmail, so he'll probably appreciate hearing what you have to say, even if it's not his birthday.

You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 am

Anysound wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:

Awhh, thank you so much, Ally. That's really nice of you. Hug Also, I don't think I ever introduced myself, did I? Surprised In any case: Hello! Very Happy I'm Elena! If you ever need some help or something around here, don't hesitate to ask! Smile

awee ure very sweet!Smile! Hug !Smile! haha no but nice to meet u my name is alana! which i think i spretty similar to Elena!Smile!XD! thank u so muuuch!awee! if u ever need help! im always here!Smile! u can ask me everything!Smile!
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 am

Kitty wrote:
Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:

You can always start writing him a letter like right now, but remember to send it to the new address and down forget to your postal address on the back of the envelope.

kitty sorry i think i must be pretty annoying but is there anyway u can find out if shawn found my parcel???Sad! was a parcel from fedex with a green envelope on the inside...Sad!!WAA!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 am

Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:

kitty sorry i think i must be pretty annoying but is there anyway u can find out if shawn found my parcel???Sad! was a parcel from fedex with a green envelope on the inside...Sad!!WAA!

Just e-mail him at shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com and ask if they've received your parcel, saying that you've sent it to the old address.
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Kitty wrote:
Ally Nicholls wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Howl wrote:
Anysound wrote:

Just e-mail him at shawn@parkerandmrfrench.com and ask if they've received your parcel, saying that you've sent it to the old address.

OKI! Thank u so much! Really! THANKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Howl wrote:

At least you got as far as trying a few times! I'm sorry you missed out too. Sad I can completely relate to how you feel.

Yeah, I really would like to and I think I will but somehow it's not the same as contributing to something as great as The Vines Art Project. But oh well, hopefully he'll get it and won't think I'm a complete idiot. That's the aim, haha. I hope you end up sending something in the end! Smile

(Oh and btw, I replied to your PM!)

Kitty wrote:

Thanks, Kate. You're always so helpful. Smile

Ally Nicholls wrote:

awee ure very sweet!Smile! Hug !Smile! haha no but nice to meet u my name is alana! which i think i spretty similar to Elena!Smile!XD! thank u so muuuch!awee! if u ever need help! im always here!Smile! u can ask me everything!Smile!

Oh wow, that is quite similar. Must be a sign, haha. Razz Not a problem, and thanks so much for your kind offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally Nicholls

Ally Nicholls

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh wow, that is quite similar. Must be a sign, haha. Razz Not a problem, and thanks so much for your kind offer. Smile[/quote]

haha yeah it must be a sign!LOL! haha i wonder what does this sign means..XD! awwe thank u!Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vines Art Project   The Vines Art Project - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vines Art Project
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8