The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another new member?

Go down 
+2
Kitty
third son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
third son

Another new member? Empty
PostSubject: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Hey everybody. I created this account to acknowledge that there has been a new member added to the members section of The Vines wikipedia. Apparently his name is Tim John and I assume he plays the bass guitar. Share some news of verification if you can.
If anybody else brought this up, sorry I missed it.

Does this mean The Vines have established their new line up as a 3 peice?
One certainly hopes so.

Rock and roll
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
infinityplus0ne

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 am

I can only speak for myself but after this post i don't consider myself a vines fan anymore. the forum is a ghost town there is no news coming from the band directly to explain anything that's been going on. so if they can't be fucked to keep there fans in the loop then why should i give a shit when they will only put out info if/when it suits them eg: they want my attention/cash when they are trying to push there new album, tshirts and live shows.
Back to top Go down
third son

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks for the link Kitty, but it doesn't work for me. Maybe because I don't have an instagram or I don't know what I'm doing.

infinityplusone, your reply has NOTHING to do with my post.
I suggest you listen to some talentless bands that keep you more updated.

"computers suck" in the words of Craig.

I like to know news about The Vines myself, but what should be important to fans is how kickass their music is when they release it. After all, The Vines have a VERY impressive discography. The Vines release amazing art every time, and Craig makes the world a more musical and beautiful place. What else could you ask for from an artist?

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 am

Well said, third son! Who are the fans to decide what The Vines should and shouldn't do/say at every point in their career? And we have to take into account all that's happened lately, of course. I'm sure once the band's situation is more stable and final, we'll get word of it in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
luuana

luuana

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:41 am

hey hey hey guys. miss you all!
Back to top Go down
Highly Primitive

Highly Primitive

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:04 am

I think the photo has been removed, I can't see it.

And nice to see another brazillian fan Very Happy

I do wonder when this album will be coming out, and how it will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new member?   Another new member? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new member?
Page 1 of 1