HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Wicked Nature

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Brisbane

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Kitty wrote:
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_n9inw07jFE1qaucqbo1_500

Not sure if this the album cover or a single cover.

Where's it from? Looks sweet, reminds me of Highly Evolved. Although, the font they keep using for the titles looks soooo Microsoft Paint so kinda hoping its a single!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Lloyd55555 wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Not sure if this the album cover or a single cover.

Where's it from? Looks sweet, reminds me of Highly Evolved. Although, the font they keep using for the titles looks soooo Microsoft Paint so kinda hoping its a single!

If you look at the facebook page, the cover photo, profile pic, apps etc. they're all black/white/grey. My best bet is that the album cover will go off of that colour scheme & that this is just artwork for another single.

I feel as if this is supposed to be like a 'sequel' to the garden that's on 'Highly Evolved', if you brush past all the bush at the front & this is what you'd see.
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Lloyd55555 wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_n9inw07jFE1qaucqbo1_500

Not sure if this the album cover or a single cover.

Where's it from? Looks sweet, reminds me of Highly Evolved. Although, the font they keep using for the titles looks soooo Microsoft Paint so kinda hoping its a single!

Found it on Instagram, can't find other source for it.

_________________
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
(((A Name)))



Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:50 pm

If Wicked Nature is also a new single, I hope that they release it soon, because I can't wait for the next album  bounce 
But have you guys noticed, that there was no Accesspass Update on Pledgemusic since the 10th of July???
I wonder what's the reason for that, because I tought that they would release a song preview every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Treetop Lookout

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:02 pm

cyclops 

Anybody know why they changed the 'E's to look like 'L's in The Vines? affraid 
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 pm

At least they're posting photos still.

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_n9kx9aat0c1qaucqbo1_500

_________________
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:11 am

So the tracklist has been leaked onto a Spanish site, although it's been said the artwork was first found on Amazon.

(Disc 1)
1. Metal Zone
2. Ladybug
3. Green Utopia
4. Psychomatic
5. Killin The Planet
6. Anything You Say
7. Venus Fly-Trap
8. Good Enough
9. Out The Loop
10. Rave It
11. Wicked Nature
12. Into The Fire

(Disc 2)
1. Reincarnation
2. Love Is Gone
3. Truth
4. Slightly Alien
5. Everything Else
6. Fly Away
7. Girl I Want
8. Clueless
9. Darkest Shadow
10. Funny Thing

http://www.lahiguera.net/musicalia/artistas/the_vines/disco/6214/
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
VisionValley

VisionValley

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Sydney, Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Koala Owl wrote:
cyclops 

Anybody know why they changed the 'E's to look like 'L's in The Vines? affraid 

I'd like to know the answer to this question too! I think it looks really dumb!
Back to top Go down
GeeDoubleYou

GeeDoubleYou

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-07-29

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Zone Art   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 am

I reckon the Metal Zone art is badass... even though it looks like it was drawn by a 16 years old... A Bong, Skateboard and a Skull - you can't go wrong!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_na8qg749ps1qaucqbo1_1280

I hope we get more behind the scenes photos/videos of this.

_________________
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
suedehead



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-11-13

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 am

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Kitund11
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:01 pm

That track is hella tight, loving it.

Kind of a drainer that there'll be no 6 minute epic on here, but them last 2 tracks on disc 1 are 4 minutes long, hoping they'll be the neo-psych ballad epic kinda shiz Craig does best
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:41 pm

suedehead wrote:
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Kitund11

I wonder if they will have another music video for it.

_________________
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Brisbane

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Kitty wrote:
suedehead wrote:
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Kitund11

I wonder if they will have another music video for it.

It's probably gunna be the next single so I hope so. And I don't know if this is allowed on the forum, but anyone who wants to hear Green Utopia can find it here: http://vk.com/the_vines (you can't download it there so I'm guessing it's ok!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
Fuzail



Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-09

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:33 pm

There are just six tracks over the 2:30 minute mark. A bit disappointing. He wrote 22 new songs, he definitely still has it. Just wish he could carry the songs past the three minute mark. It is that extra 30 seconds that differentiates Craig from the rest.

Anyway Green utopia is a solid track but still not getting anything special.

That being said, the song length and sound looks like it can be commercially viable. There are a lot of people sick and tired of lil wayne and would love the vines.

I hope this album brings The Vines back on top
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:19 am

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tab_width

_________________
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Kitty wrote:
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tab_width

Where did you find this?
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Fuzail



Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-09

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:33 am

Is Girl I Want a sequel to Girl I Knew? :O
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Bwadi wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tab_width

Where did you find this?

From an update on PledgeMusic.

_________________
Wicked Nature - Page 2 Tumblr_lhnh6iAwEL1qea0wjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:10 am

PledgeMusic update: released 'Darkest Shadow' & has bit of Craig commentary about the track.
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:29 pm

http://themusic.com.au/music/albumreviews/2014/08/22/the-vines-wicked-nature-benny-doyle/

If this is anything to go by, they're going to have the same problem with critics like they've had since Winning Days. Everyone's just middle ground, very few have strong opinion as to whether it's a great album or it's shit. Seeing as there's the idea that there'll be less touring & more recording, Craig should just write a shitload and have whatever producer or himself pick out the gems from that bunch, & hopefully it'll be an album that has no corners cut off.
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Brisbane

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 am

Bwadi wrote:
http://themusic.com.au/music/albumreviews/2014/08/22/the-vines-wicked-nature-benny-doyle/

If this is anything to go by, they're going to have the same problem with critics like they've had since Winning Days. Everyone's just middle ground, very few have strong opinion as to whether it's a great album or it's shit. Seeing as there's the idea that there'll be less touring & more recording, Craig should just write a shitload and have whatever producer or himself pick out the gems from that bunch, & hopefully it'll be an album that has no corners cut off.

This is true but unfortunately I don't think he always knows which songs are gem (Eg: Black Dragon was on Future Primitive and not Vacant Video, which is a much more interesting song)!

On a side note, has anyone realised the goal on their PledgeMusic site keeps going way up despite there being no new pledges? Today it went from 63% to 75%, but there was 597 pledgers both times. I guess pledgers still get their pre-orders regardless of whether if it reaches the goal or not right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
Bwadi

Bwadi

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Shebangabang

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Lloyd55555 wrote:
Has anyone realised the goal on their PledgeMusic site keeps going way up despite there being no new pledges? Today it went from 63% to 75%, but there was 597 pledgers both times. I guess pledgers still get their pre-orders regardless of whether if it reaches the goal or not right?

I saw the post they made on facebook saying they reached 75%, and I commented asking how could the campaign get such a jump in such a short amount of time, and the status was deleted afterwards.

Parker + Mr French in foul play on crowd-funding??????
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Lloyd55555

Lloyd55555

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Brisbane

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Bwadi wrote:
Lloyd55555 wrote:
Has anyone realised the goal on their PledgeMusic site keeps going way up despite there being no new pledges? Today it went from 63% to 75%, but there was 597 pledgers both times. I guess pledgers still get their pre-orders regardless of whether if it reaches the goal or not right?

I saw the post they made on facebook saying they reached 75%, and I commented asking how could the campaign get such a jump in such a short amount of time, and the status was deleted afterwards.

Parker + Mr French in foul play on crowd-funding??????

Yeah, you're right the status is gone! Weird! Hey, as long as the album comes out!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
(((A Name)))



Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Lloyd55555 wrote:
Bwadi wrote:
Lloyd55555 wrote:
Has anyone realised the goal on their PledgeMusic site keeps going way up despite there being no new pledges? Today it went from 63% to 75%, but there was 597 pledgers both times. I guess pledgers still get their pre-orders regardless of whether if it reaches the goal or not right?

I saw the post they made on facebook saying they reached 75%, and I commented asking how could the campaign get such a jump in such a short amount of time, and the status was deleted afterwards.

Parker + Mr French in foul play on crowd-funding??????

Yeah, you're right the status is gone! Weird! Hey, as long as the album comes out!!

That's really weird, but maybe somebody bought something expensive like the lyrics. Now they have 603 pledgers...
Well to be honest I don't really care as long as I get my album on 2. September Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Wicked Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Nature   Wicked Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Wicked Nature
Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: General Discussion-
Jump to: