The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?

Go down 
+8
fansofcraig
MrPiddles
Paranoid123
Bwadi
Lloyd55555
platinum
Anysound
Kitty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?   If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:28 am

Anysound wrote:
I got an email from Jess just yesterday saying sorry for the delay but she'll get back to me soon. Smile

I hope we get some kind of response of it. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?   If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Slow news day, then lads?  Drama

Anybeast know if the band got a chance to answer these queries? I for one have hope that they did, but hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man. -Friedrich Nietzsche

geek
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?   If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Does he know we are thankful for all the great music he has given us?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

PostSubject: Re: If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?   If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:51 am

I believe so, but I also believe there is a large disconnect/gap between the fans and the band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?   If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you would ask Craig/The Vines any question of your desire, what would it be?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3