The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

Go down 
+17
Bekkkka
FindAWayOut
Craig's Angel
xermiona
luuana
braindead
Sexhair
Suzy
Rusty
Patricia
Anysound
Kitty
Thinkhappythoughts67
CherryWaves
The Household Cat
gizziey_sykes
freak
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 am

Rusty wrote:

I knew you'd do fine, I knew it I knew it!! Woot Congraaaats! Very Happy

Haha, thanks! Very Happy

Now, to get through this last year and put in more effort than I ever have... HSC year: the year in which many people either burn out or can't cope with it all and fold under the stress and/ or have a mental break down, either way completely **** up one way or another. Neutral I keep having these visions and thoughts, "I can see that happening to me... that could happen to me... OH GOD IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME." bounce I just can't see how I can work to my full capacity and know how much I can put in and sustain for a full year (well, over a year... but now it's a year) without burning out. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Haha, thanks! Very Happy

Now, to get through this last year and put in more effort than I ever have... HSC year: the year in which many people either burn out or can't cope with it all and fold under the stress and/ or have a mental break down, either way completely **** up one way or another. Neutral I keep having these visions and thoughts, "I can see that happening to me... that could happen to me... OH GOD IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME." bounce I just can't see how I can work to my full capacity and know how much I can put in and sustain for a full year (well, over a year... but now it's a year) without burning out. Mad

You'll do fine,just like you always do Wink You're very smart and responsible and I'm so proud of you Exclamation
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Anysound wrote:
Kitty wrote:
It's terrible Sad

It really is. Sad How many more species must we kill off because of our own selfish needs?
I actually thought about that today. It's weird.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 E_000022909702_DE_30
I started this book aaaages ago and still need to finish it, but it's got some really interesting facts about modern life today. Frightening stuff.

Heh, got some info on Wikipedia:

Alan H. Weisman (born March 24, 1947 in Minneapolis) is an American author, professor, and journalist. Weisman holds both a bachelor's and master's degree in literature from Northwestern University. He is Laureate Associate Professor in Journalism and Latin American Studies at the University of Arizona, where he leads an annual field program in international field journalism.

That might explain his... work. He's not your average US professor.

CherryWaves wrote:
I got a new job! I'll start this monday Very Happy
i'm not going to be a lazy ass anymore! Razz
I should do thatk, too. ^^ I only work on Wednesdays and I don't get that much money from it and it does not feel like a real commitment.
Back to top Go down
http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Haha, thanks! Very Happy

Baby why are you wasting time crying
Like it's the only thing to do?
Baby don't you worry yourself crying
Your instinct's all that's guiding you
Wink

You'll do more than well, I'm sure of it Very Happy
We'll all support you in every way we can, hey Hug

Anysound wrote:
... OH GOD IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME." bounce
No, it's NOT going to happen to you, it's NOT going to happen to you, no way, just no f*** way!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, a day to eat Turkey, Sweet potato pie, Mashed potatoes & gravy, Stuffing, and all the other goodies!

But first I must clean up the mess from last night's pre-holiday treats. My son made brownies w/ chocolate icing.

My husband made meatballs in his special sauce (bbq, grape jelly, worcestershire sauce).

I went to bed early, although I did have some treats in bed, and
today I have been piddling around having coffee and a Marlboro ( I really am a second hand smoker so I mostly let it burn )
while they are still asleep.....

Most of the relatives have gone out of state to South Carolina to visit others, so this will be the first Thanksgiving with only a handful of people to cook for in years.

I put some big sweet potatoes in the microwave and cleared my counter.

Soon there will be onions and celery sweating in some butter... getting ready to add to the bread for stuffing....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 am

Patricia wrote:
You'll do fine,just like you always do Wink You're very smart and responsible and I'm so proud of you Exclamation

Awhhh, thank you Trish! You're so sweet. Hug EVERYONE IS SO NICE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I AM SO LUCKY. Crying or Very sad haha, but seriously. Shocked

Rusty wrote:

Wink

Love Oh my god! ^__^ I love you. Hug And I love you Richard! Razz

Rusty wrote:

No, it's NOT going to happen to you, it's NOT going to happen to you, no way, just no f*** way!!! bounce bounce bounce
'

Awhh, thank you! ;_; You're so nice, all the time. Hug

And hahah, awh. Your belief in me is kind of worrying but simultaneously reassuring. And very much appreciated, of course. Hug

Suzy wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, a day to eat Turkey, Sweet potato pie, Mashed potatoes & gravy, Stuffing, and all the other goodies!

But first I must clean up the mess from last night's pre-holiday treats. My son made brownies w/ chocolate icing.

My husband made meatballs in his special sauce (bbq, grape jelly, worcestershire sauce).

I went to bed early, although I did have some treats in bed, and
today I have been piddling around having coffee and a Marlboro ( I really am a second hand smoker so I mostly let it burn )
while they are still asleep.....

Most of the relatives have gone out of state to South Carolina to visit others, so this will be the first Thanksgiving with only a handful of people to cook for in years.

I put some big sweet potatoes in the microwave and cleared my counter.

Soon there will be onions and celery sweating in some butter... getting ready to add to the bread for stuffing....

Awhh, sounds so nice. Very Happy The whole idea of Thanksgiving has always appealed to me, it seems so nice and family oriented and cheerful and... just nice.
To be fair, my knowledge is based purely off of TV and films, but that doesn't matter! Razz

I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving Suzy and that you enjoyed not having to cook for as many people as normal (everyone deserves a break every now and then, right?). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 am

Anysound wrote:

Awhh, sounds so nice. Very Happy The whole idea of Thanksgiving has always appealed to me, it seems so nice and family oriented and cheerful and... just nice.
To be fair, my knowledge is based purely off of TV and films, but that doesn't matter! Razz

I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving Suzy and that you enjoyed not having to cook for as many people as normal (everyone deserves a break every now and then, right?). Very Happy

Yeh, it is most like TV.. With all the crazy family. Turkey sandwiches are the staple these last days
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 am

Suzy wrote:

Yeh, it is most like TV.. With all the crazy family. Turkey sandwiches are the staple these last days

Hahah, I was actually going to say something about massive, crazy families and arguments about not watching the football and helping out with chores but I thought I'd bite my tongue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 am

Anysound wrote:
Suzy wrote:

Hahah, I was actually going to say something about massive, crazy families and arguments about not watching the football and helping out with chores but I thought I'd bite my tongue. Razz

No ruckus this year - but we did watch the Miami Dolphins vs. Dallas Cowboys. Sadly, the Dolphins came up short.

I don't know why we are forced to spend time with our families on holidays. You would think that would be a time of peace without them! Ha Ha!

I am looking forward to my son's visit in December. It's been almost a year to the day since he left for the Air Force. Texas then California are a long way from here.... pale No Smile Laughing sunny

PS. I finally got all my music onto this miniature thing so I can use my headphones while I work / like now or take it in the car insted of scratching my CDs

Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 100_7427
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:05 am

Suzy wrote:

No ruckus this year - but we did watch the Miami Dolphins vs. Dallas Cowboys. Sadly, the Dolphins came up short.

I don't know why we are forced to spend time with our families on holidays. You would think that would be a time of peace without them! Ha Ha!

I am looking forward to my son's visit in December. It's been almost a year to the day since he left for the Air Force. Texas then California are a long way from here.... pale No Smile Laughing sunny

PS. I finally got all my music onto this miniature thing so I can use my headphones while I work / like now or take it in the car insted of scratching my CDs

Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 100_7427

Hahah, that's another way of looking at it. Family, you can't live with them you can't live without them. Razz

Awh, that's awesome. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time when he comes back. ^_^

And hey, that's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 am

Anysound wrote:

Awh, that's awesome. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time when he comes back. ^_^

And hey, that's awesome! Very Happy

Thanks!

Last edited by Suzy on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 am

Wow, they look really dissimilar!
Haha, what do you mean "before he still had hair"?

Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:35 am

Anysound wrote:
Wow, they look really dissimilar!
Haha, what do you mean "before he still had hair"?

They get it shaved very short when they go to boot camp....

And yes, they are very different, I was married before, so the youngest is from my second husband.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Anysound wrote:

Rusty wrote:

Wink

Love Oh my god! ^__^ I love you. Hug And I love you Richard! Razz
awww  Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 Happy0169

Anysound wrote:

Rusty wrote:

'

Awhh, thank you! ;_; You're so nice, all the time. Hug

And hahah, awh. Your belief in me is kind of worrying but simultaneously reassuring. And very much appreciated, of course. Hug
Hug

poppyseed cake Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 am

Suzy wrote:

They get it shaved very short when they go to boot camp....

And yes, they are very different, I was married before, so the youngest is from my second husband.

Oh, right, haha! I get it now!
And ahh okay, that explains it! ^_^

Rusty wrote:

Sounds... interesting. Shocked Razz

I got 93% and came first in Wednesday's math test! cheers I'm pretty sure this is a first for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Anysound wrote:

I got 93% and came first in Wednesday's math test! cheers I'm pretty sure this is a first for me. Razz

Awesome!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Anysound wrote:

Rusty wrote:

Sounds... interesting. Shocked Razz
It's our speciality Wink

Anysound wrote:
See? What did I tell you? Woot
Congraaaats!!

The pic of my cyberpal's cat wearing the Palestinian scarf just made my day, hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:23 am

freak wrote:

Awesome!! bounce

Yeah! ^_^

Rusty wrote:

See? What did I tell you? Woot
Congraaaats!!

The pic of my cyberpal's cat wearing the Palestinian scarf just made my day, hey Very Happy

Awh, thank you! Hug

And hahaha, that's awesome. Razz
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Will you guys take a walk thru the Autumn Leaves with me?

https://youtu.be/glZ89Lf4964
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Suzy wrote:

Haha love it! So beautiful and quiet
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:18 pm

affraid
freak wrote:
Suzy wrote:

Haha love it! So beautiful and quiet

Yeh, If I could go there everyday? No.

But sometimes I play the video again, and it is like a quick trip there.

That's what I am trying to do with alot of the videos now.

A Get-A-way when you can't get away.

Ah, Yes, Share my peaceful moments - I'd be on Jerry Springer if I focused on the crazy times of my life! affraid Laughing Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sexhair

Sexhair

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:24 am

Cold weather Smile
Back to top Go down
http://en-tergalactic.tumblr.com/
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

Sexhair wrote:
Cold weather Smile

This! Very Happy It has been unseasonably cold/ rainy this spring (we've even broken a few records from the early 20th century!) and these last few days feel like we're mid-autumn, not moving into summer. ^_^
Back to top Go down
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 am

Come on Feel the lemonheads on cassette
a great gift!
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 am

Sexhair wrote:
Cold weather Smile
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Brighten Your Day    Little Things That Brighten Your Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Things That Brighten Your Day
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next