HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Craig got arrested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
on_safari



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 pm

infinityplus0ne wrote:
just thought of the angle they can work to get (craig/the band) back in the peoples good books. Everyone knows this band is a fucking mess.From there debut album there was issues right out of the gate. the drummer quit while recording, to there first spots on late night tv, craig's drug use, gigs that just didn't go well (eg there first bdo), the famous triple m meltdown, pat quitting, craig's autism, NME turning there back on them, record labels dropping them, every other band member quitting/fired and finally craig's current mess.

you look at all that shit and you wonder how the hell they got past the 1st album let alone all the shit that followed the 2nd. So to be mixing there 6th album is nothing short of amazing. So the best way to spin it is to not spin it at all. if craig did the things he is accused of doing have him plead guilty on the condition he agrees get physciatric help, get the help then get himself looking not just slim but but send him to gym so he looks toned like daniel johns did after his battle with arthritis. Nothing sells self improvement like someone in great physical shape. Then you drop the album release date and you get him doing press (something that he hasn't really been doing in years). Being honest about the shit that got him in trouble, how it felt to get dropped by the record labels in the past and band mates/friends turning on him will get the press interested in doing the piece, but if he can really rebuild himself and gets a good team around him it's easy to pitch the story as the vine/craig being the andy dufresne of rock and rock. A guy that despite every fucking thing that's been wrong with not just his band but in his personal life managed to somehow keep his dream alive when they should have be down and out 3 albums ago, and just as things get the darkest they have ever been craig still has enough (love, drive passion whatever it is) to get a new band together and make a 6th album.

people love underdogs and craigs story doesn't really need any embellishment. Just thru his autism he is forever the underdog. so making him the last member of the band and unwilling to quit gives people hope. the reason i love dave grohl isn't because of his music "although the music is good" it's because he was in the biggest band in the world and then it all ended pardon the pun but with a bang it was over. for most people that would have been that he would have always been known as the drummer from nirvana but he didn't let that define him he when into the studio by himself and recorded the 1st foo fighters record and even when it came out and he had to live in the shadow of kurt and constantly got asked about being the nirvana guy and he always sort of said that's apart of him but it wasn't what defined him and now the foo fighter are 1 of the biggest if not not biggest rock band in the world. I love dave because it seemed at the time he had everything. Then it all got taken away but rather then just quit or play in lesser bands, he took the harder road with everyone judging him as he did it. The guy didn't like his destiny, so he changed it.

Say what you will about either of there music they both these guys love music so much that they put themselfs thru the shit they have to get it done. In that respect craig and dave are very much the same. They are both right offs but just like dave craigs still here

Totally agree with you!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelivingvines



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm

lovethevines801 wrote:
thelivingvines wrote:
Treestar wrote:
Aww Hug

yeah! you're so bloody misunderstood and mysterious! nobody gets you, right?!

LOOK maybe you should be nice and instead of just sitting there stroking your nipples with feathers close to midnight you might understand people if you stop being rude. Sure I love to wax my arm hair while listening to Lady Gaga but does that make gay? HA you bet your anus it does not!

We all come here over a love of the vines so be nice to the lovely girls and boys here as vines fans are rare to find. Sure I bet you shit in a public toilet and never clean it but don't take your anger out here!

Grow up and grow a pair of testicles and start to understand that the first step of becomming a man is treating others with respect. Now go into the shower and start screaming at a bottle of whipped cream and think about how stiff you have made your shoulders with concern!

Wow. Just Wow. I'm going to do you all a favour and not reply to this as I would like to. I respect your requests for me to tone it down.

However, as always, I'm just expressing my opinion just as everyone else around here is so eager to point out about their own posts. If you don't like it, then why provoke me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelivingvines



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:18 pm

infinityplus0ne wrote:
just thought of the angle they can work to get (craig/the band) back in the peoples good books. Everyone knows this band is a fucking mess.From there debut album there was issues right out of the gate. the drummer quit while recording, to there first spots on late night tv, craig's drug use, gigs that just didn't go well (eg there first bdo), the famous triple m meltdown, pat quitting, craig's autism, NME turning there back on them, record labels dropping them, every other band member quitting/fired and finally craig's current mess.

you look at all that shit and you wonder how the hell they got past the 1st album let alone all the shit that followed the 2nd. So to be mixing there 6th album is nothing short of amazing. So the best way to spin it is to not spin it at all. if craig did the things he is accused of doing have him plead guilty on the condition he agrees get physciatric help, get the help then get himself looking not just slim but but send him to gym so he looks toned like daniel johns did after his battle with arthritis. Nothing sells self improvement like someone in great physical shape. Then you drop the album release date and you get him doing press (something that he hasn't really been doing in years). Being honest about the shit that got him in trouble, how it felt to get dropped by the record labels in the past and band mates/friends turning on him will get the press interested in doing the piece, but if he can really rebuild himself and gets a good team around him it's easy to pitch the story as the vine/craig being the andy dufresne of rock and rock. A guy that despite every fucking thing that's been wrong with not just his band but in his personal life managed to somehow keep his dream alive when they should have be down and out 3 albums ago, and just as things get the darkest they have ever been craig still has enough (love, drive passion whatever it is) to get a new band together and make a 6th album.

people love underdogs and craigs story doesn't really need any embellishment. Just thru his autism he is forever the underdog. so making him the last member of the band and unwilling to quit gives people hope. the reason i love dave grohl isn't because of his music "although the music is good" it's because he was in the biggest band in the world and then it all ended pardon the pun but with a bang it was over. for most people that would have been that he would have always been known as the drummer from nirvana but he didn't let that define him he when into the studio by himself and recorded the 1st foo fighters record and even when it came out and he had to live in the shadow of kurt and constantly got asked about being the nirvana guy and he always sort of said that's apart of him but it wasn't what defined him and now the foo fighter are 1 of the biggest if not not biggest rock band in the world. I love dave because it seemed at the time he had everything. Then it all got taken away but rather then just quit or play in lesser bands, he took the harder road with everyone judging him as he did it. The guy didn't like his destiny, so he changed it.

Say what you will about either of there music they both these guys love music so much that they put themselfs thru the shit they have to get it done. In that respect craig and dave are very much the same. They are both right offs but just like dave craigs still here

What an excellent, considered and well reasoned post.

I like the idea of spinning the spin. Would you say that what you suggest is similar to the statement they released about Craig's AS at the time VV was released?

Surely putting it all out there and stating everything honestly would be considered refreshing and perhaps cathartic. Maybe it would give Craig a sense of a new start both with the band and in his life in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinityplus0ne



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 am

thelivingvines wrote:

I like the idea of spinning the spin. Would you say that what you suggest is similar to the statement they released about Craig's AS at the time VV was released?

Surely putting it all out there and stating everything honestly would be considered refreshing and perhaps cathartic. Maybe it would give Craig a sense of a new start both with the band and in his life in general.

it's sort of the same but a statement isn't good enough. If you want a real image turn around craig needs to step up and do press it's the only way. Having it come from anyone else would just sound like management spin and him just coming out and saying i have cleaned up isn't good enough anymore, he needs to be a image of perfect health and the best 2 ways to do that is 1. get the guy looking amazing. craig has always looked somewhat weedy, but if you but him on a diet and get him a pt it wouldn't take more then 2 months to see the guy alot better and you no what they say about a picture being worth 1000 words. 2nd is to get him doing interviews. Craig doesn't do alot of press because it's hard on him so by him saying hey i'm going to do interviews it sends a message that he has a handle on his live. On a sidenote he needs to be in his own apartment be it with a gf, mate or by himself but he can't be back at his parents, doing that again helps in showing he is doing his part to look after himself then finally you have him say sorry to some degree to his family. they don't have to kiss and make up he just has to say something like "i fucked up, i wasn't looking after myself. I understand myself enough now that not taking drugs or drinking isn't enough to stay healthy for someone like me. I need to eat right and always be aware of how i'm feeling, not just physically but emotionally too. I need to be man enough that when i'm not feeling well i need to drop everything else and make my health my only focus. i need to do to keep me balanced before i can do anything else. If i don't look after myself i will do things that are out of character for myself so now i have to make at my health my 1st priority and music 2nd which isn't how i normally work. i love music so much, but i understand that it needs to take a backseat to my health"

but the only way this works is if he believes it and he does everything to show people that it's for real. if i was his manager this is how i would deal with this and if he didn't go along with it sadly i would drop him because he needs a 180 of his image and just dusting him off won't work. If i was his manager i would have put out a statement saying that craig's health feel off and that as management we didn't fully understand craigs needs and in doing so didn't do are part as well as we should/could have. Then i would say that we have spoken with craig and he agrees he needs help so we have decided it's in craig's best interest to not only see a therapist but also a nutritionist, personal trainer and a drug counselor.

I would be very clear that the days of drinking, drugs, smashing guitars and drum kits has to stop. He just needs to focus on having a great voice and playing the right notes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(((A Name)))



Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:31 pm

infinityplus0ne wrote:
thelivingvines wrote:

I like the idea of spinning the spin. Would you say that what you suggest is similar to the statement they released about Craig's AS at the time VV was released?

Surely putting it all out there and stating everything honestly would be considered refreshing and perhaps cathartic. Maybe it would give Craig a sense of a new start both with the band and in his life in general.

it's sort of the same but a statement isn't good enough. If you want a real image turn around craig needs to step up and do press it's the only way. Having it come from anyone else would just sound like management spin and him just coming out and saying i have cleaned up isn't good enough anymore, he needs to be a image of perfect health and the best 2 ways to do that is 1. get the guy looking amazing. craig has always looked somewhat weedy, but if you but him on a diet and get him a pt it wouldn't take more then 2 months to see the guy alot better and you no what they say about a picture being worth 1000 words. 2nd is to get him doing interviews. Craig doesn't do alot of press because it's hard on him so by him saying hey i'm going to do interviews it sends a message that he has a handle on his live. On a sidenote he needs to be in his own apartment be it with a gf, mate or by himself but he can't be back at his parents, doing that again helps in showing he is doing his part to look after himself then finally you have him say sorry to some degree to his family. they don't have to kiss and make up he just has to say something like "i fucked up, i wasn't looking after myself. I understand myself enough now that not taking drugs or drinking isn't enough to stay healthy for someone like me. I need to eat right and always be aware of how i'm feeling, not just physically but emotionally too. I need to be man enough that when i'm not feeling well i need to drop everything else and make my health my only focus. i need to do to keep me balanced before i can do anything else. If i don't look after myself i will do things that are out of character for myself so now i have to make at my health my 1st priority and music 2nd which isn't how i normally work. i love music so much, but i understand that it needs to take a backseat to my health"

but the only way this works is if he believes it and he does everything to show people that it's for real. if i was his manager this is how i would deal with this and if he didn't go along with it sadly i would drop him because he needs a 180 of his image and just dusting him off won't work. If i was his manager i would have put out a statement saying that craig's health feel off and that as management we didn't fully understand craigs needs and in doing so didn't do are part as well as we should/could have. Then i would say that we have spoken with craig and he agrees he needs help so we have decided it's in craig's best interest to not only see a therapist but also a nutritionist, personal trainer and a drug counselor.

I would be very clear that the days of drinking, drugs, smashing guitars and drum kits has to stop. He just needs to focus on having a great voice and playing the right notes

You're absolutly right
Craig needs a change of his lifestyle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd55555

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:59 am

Apparently it was said in court in october that Craig has a 'drug-induced psychosis' from his heavy marijuana use, so I used trusty old google and found this page: http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Cannabis_and_psychosis .
Kind of makes sense of some of the events, especially when it says 'Cannabis effects last longer if you have a psychotic illness'. Just thought it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/thesharpears
braindead

avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.www.com
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:05 am

His court appearance is today. Hopefully something will come out of it soon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
on_safari



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 pm

any word on what happened in court?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am

I suppose we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 am

Anysound wrote:
I suppose we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

Mind you, court trials can go for days, weeks, even months and could be pushed back from the set date if there was another ongoing court case already.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
thelivingvines



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Kitty wrote:
Anysound wrote:
I suppose we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

Mind you, court trials can go for days, weeks, even months and could be pushed back from the set date if there was another ongoing court case already.

While this is true, sort of... the reality is that this is a relatively straightforward aggravated assault. Craig will (if he has any sense) have already pled guilty - so there won't be a trial. The emphasis for his lawyer will then be on mitigating circumstances to reduce his sentence. Even if there were a full trial, it wouldn't and shouldn't take more than 2 days at the outside most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 am

thelivingvines wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Anysound wrote:
I suppose we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

Mind you, court trials can go for days, weeks, even months and could be pushed back from the set date if there was another ongoing court case already.

While this is true, sort of... the reality is that this is a relatively straightforward aggravated assault. Craig will (if he has any sense) have already pled guilty - so there won't be a trial. The emphasis for his lawyer will then be on mitigating circumstances to reduce his sentence. Even if there were a full trial, it wouldn't and shouldn't take more than 2 days at the outside most.

If the court course case started on Wednesday, shouldn't we have a result by now? How long would mitigation take?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
thelivingvines



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

The date would have been agreed between the Court, Craig and his lawyers at the last hearing. They would have worked around Craig's work commitments (and to the Court they would be nothing more than that), so it's unlikely that the case would have been delayed for any reason.

Mitigation will depend on what Craig's lawyers wanted to argue. Realistically, no more than a couple of hours if that.

The magistrates (or Aussie equivalent) might delay sentencing to another day, or they might do it there and then.

I think the reality is that for the press, the money making story was in the fact that Craig was charged in the first place. They won't be interested in his sentence if it's not really worth reporting. Law reports won't pick up on it because it won't be an interesting decision. Aside from going down to the Court and looking at the list over the past few days, we probably won't hear much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 am

thelivingvines wrote:
The date would have been agreed between the Court, Craig and his lawyers at the last hearing. They would have worked around Craig's work commitments (and to the Court they would be nothing more than that), so it's unlikely that the case would have been delayed for any reason.

Mitigation will depend on what Craig's lawyers wanted to argue. Realistically, no more than a couple of hours if that.

The magistrates (or Aussie equivalent) might delay sentencing to another day, or they might do it there and then.

I think the reality is that for the press, the money making story was in the fact that Craig was charged in the first place. They won't be interested in his sentence if it's not really worth reporting. Law reports won't pick up on it because it won't be an interesting decision. Aside from going down to the Court and looking at the list over the past few days, we probably won't hear much.

I guess it's all wait and see. I wonder what kind of sentencing he got.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
on_safari



Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

thelivingvines wrote:
The date would have been agreed between the Court, Craig and his lawyers at the last hearing. They would have worked around Craig's work commitments (and to the Court they would be nothing more than that), so it's unlikely that the case would have been delayed for any reason.

Mitigation will depend on what Craig's lawyers wanted to argue. Realistically, no more than a couple of hours if that.

The magistrates (or Aussie equivalent) might delay sentencing to another day, or they might do it there and then.

I think the reality is that for the press, the money making story was in the fact that Craig was charged in the first place. They won't be interested in his sentence if it's not really worth reporting. Law reports won't pick up on it because it won't be an interesting decision. Aside from going down to the Court and looking at the list over the past few days, we probably won't hear much.

ya i agree. we probably won't hear anything about it unless something big happens or unless we get some official statement from Jess or something...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Hello!
I'm in about week 5 of my battle with the unknown cause
of my allergic reaction. My hives are still severe but my
eyes are open and I have not been back to the emergency
room since the beginning days.

I itch, I scratch and now I see too many pages to read
all at once here.

As a Mom, to 3 boys.... now 16, 21, and 24, I must say,
I can rile them up like nobody else.

We as parents are instructed, "Do not bring your child to wrath"

I would be totally in heart ache if one of my adult children
showed any aggression towards me. But I do know
I am not to stir them up to the extreme.

I don't know any details and hope for all involved to
resolve conflicts without physical confrontation.

I look forward to hearing new music and happier times.

We all struggle with demons and destructive behavior...
So let us forgive others, forgive ourselves and
be grateful for the good times.

As a parent, sometimes our ideas of what we expect,
are not what you get. Sometimes it is hard to
remember that our children are individuals, not a robot to
do as we instruct.


As a child, I am not everything my parents hoped for or expected either.

Were my parents everything I expected? Well, who here is perfect?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:45 am

Suzy wrote:
Hello!
I'm in about week 5 of my battle with the unknown cause
of my allergic reaction. My hives are still severe but my
eyes are open and I have not been back to the emergency
room since the beginning days.

I itch, I scratch and now I see too many pages to read
all at once here.

As a Mom, to 3 boys.... now 16, 21, and 24, I must say,
I can rile them up like nobody else.

We as parents are instructed, "Do not bring your child to wrath"

I would be totally in heart ache if one of my adult children
showed any aggression towards me. But I do know
I am not to stir them up to the extreme.

I don't know any details and hope for all involved to
resolve conflicts without physical confrontation.

I look forward to hearing new music and happier times.

We all struggle with demons and destructive behavior...
So let us forgive others, forgive ourselves and
be grateful for the good times.

As a parent, sometimes our ideas of what we expect,
are not what you get. Sometimes it is hard to
remember that our children are individuals, not a robot to
do as we instruct.


As a child, I am not everything my parents hoped for or expected either.

Were my parents everything I expected? Well, who here is perfect?


Wise words there.

I hope Craig is in some intervention program and will hopefully reconcile with his family.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:07 am

Suzy wrote:
Hello!
I'm in about week 5 of my battle with the unknown cause
of my allergic reaction. My hives are still severe but my
eyes are open and I have not been back to the emergency
room since the beginning days.

I itch, I scratch and now I see too many pages to read
all at once here.

As a Mom, to 3 boys.... now 16, 21, and 24, I must say,
I can rile them up like nobody else.

We as parents are instructed, "Do not bring your child to wrath"

I would be totally in heart ache if one of my adult children
showed any aggression towards me. But I do know
I am not to stir them up to the extreme.

I don't know any details and hope for all involved to
resolve conflicts without physical confrontation.

I look forward to hearing new music and happier times.

We all struggle with demons and destructive behavior...
So let us forgive others, forgive ourselves and
be grateful for the good times.

As a parent, sometimes our ideas of what we expect,
are not what you get. Sometimes it is hard to
remember that our children are individuals, not a robot to
do as we instruct.


As a child, I am not everything my parents hoped for or expected either.

Were my parents everything I expected? Well, who here is perfect?


Suzy! Whoa, it sounds like you've been through some crazy times. I know from experience that being that allergic to something is so horrible, and very, very dangerous. I hope you're okay! Glad to hear things are settling down a bit.
As always, thanks a lot for your input. You always give me something to think about. Smile
Best wishes. Hug

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Anysound wrote:

Suzy! Whoa, it sounds like you've been through some crazy times. I know from experience that being that allergic to something is so horrible, and very, very dangerous. I hope you're okay! Glad to hear things are settling down a bit.
As always, thanks a lot for your input. You always give me something to think about. Smile
Best wishes. Hug

Thanks you guys! scratch, scratch, itch, itch,

I have more compassion for others now.

I've never had any trouble like this before.

About 7 weeks into this and I look like a bruised up, rash ball.

It might be canola oil... or I have just worked and stressed myself into the ground... Or a reaction to the walnut firewood?

Either way, I seem a bit better lately. Ruling out things one by one.
deodorant, shampoo, dish soap, laundry cleaners,

Drinking only filtered water now.

Thanksgiving here tomorrow. Plus my middle son is visiting.

I am thankful for you guys and the kind words you have shared.

Woot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Hilton



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Sorry to be rude but can people stop talking about their problems... this is a music and the vines forum not a health forum.

Lets hope we get some real news soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian19

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am

Hilton wrote:
Sorry to be rude but can people stop talking about their problems... this is a music and the vines forum not a health forum.

Lets hope we get some real news soon Smile


I agree with Hilton. Although I sincerely sympathize with everyone's problems, anything posted here should be Vines news related.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(((A Name)))



Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Hilton wrote:
Sorry to be rude but can people stop talking about their problems... this is a music and the vines forum not a health forum.

Lets hope we get some real news soon Smile

You're right.
Nobody wants to be rude but there is also an Off-Topc area.
I hope we can hear Craig's new stuff soon bounce


Last edited by (((A Name))) on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 am

(((A Name))) wrote:
Hilton wrote:
Sorry to be rude but can people stop talking about their problems... this is a music and the vines forum not a health forum.

Lets hope we get some real news soon Smile

You're right.
Nobody wants to be rude but there is also an Off-Topc area.
I we can hear Craig's new stuff soon bounce

I have made an off-topic thread about it.

http://thevines.forumotion.com/t189-the-mental-health-and-advice-thread#8151


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
infinityplus0ne



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 am

looks like he got off. i tried to look up his case and there is a few that have "Decision restricted" on them so i did a search of craig's name to find the case file number and it was gone so i expect his was one of the restricted ones. that being said normally when a case is restricted it's a good thing for the accused because no details about the case come out. but it's not 100% till someone actually says something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   

Back to top Go down
 
Craig got arrested
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Welcome craig forsyth
» Craig & Jennifer update
» Cinder block boxes
» mushroom soil?
» Raised Beds on DFW Craigslist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: News-
Jump to: