The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Bad day. Bad week. Bad month. Bad year. Etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Anysound wrote:
Bad day. Bad week. Bad month. Bad year. Etc etc etc

Yes, yes, yes and my god yes
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:56 am

I'm going to see The Vaccines tomorrow and I can't wait. I've got their album cranked up at the minute to get me in the mood and I'm totally pumped for this now. Truly amazing band. Fucking yes! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Jane20

Jane20

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:57 pm

and what exactly is a dream, and what exactly is a joke?
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Cannot express my level of exhaustion.

Mentally and Physically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Suzy wrote:

Mentally and Physically.
Hug
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Rusty wrote:
Suzy wrote:

Mentally and Physically.
Hug

Thanks, I will give details after I get some rest. I love you
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:41 pm

I was supposed to be going out tonight with a few mates, but I'm blowing it off to sit around and get stoned on my own instead. Can't be bothered having to deal with anyone or having to pretend that I care about anything other than myself, so what's the point? This is what it's all about anyway. Three cheers for isolation and pot.

cheers
Back to top Go down
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:49 am

mas de una persona aqui se creen fans numero 1
se ponen agresivos con los demas.
yo escucho a los vines desde el 2002 y no hago alarde de nada.

VIVAN EL PRESENTE, este es un NUEVO foro
si extrañan el viejo foro ,regresen y coman spams

si un topic le parece tan vacio,
hagan uno mejor...

bye Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:36 am

omgwtf wrote:
I was supposed to be going out tonight with a few mates, but I'm blowing it off to sit around and get stoned on my own instead. Can't be bothered having to deal with anyone or having to pretend that I care about anything other than myself, so what's the point? This is what it's all about anyway. Three cheers for isolation and pot.

cheers

Was gunna go hang with mates, but then I got high (oooooo)
I was gunna have a drink and walk around, but then I got high (lalalala)
I'm sitting home pretty happy, and I know why (Why man)
Heeeey cause I got high, because I got high, because I got highhhh.

Sorry, it reminded me of Afroman's song Smile
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:36 pm

braindead wrote:
mas de una persona aqui se creen fans numero 1
se ponen agresivos con los demas.
yo escucho a los vines desde el 2002 y no hago alarde de nada.

VIVAN EL PRESENTE, este es un NUEVO foro
si extrañan el viejo foro ,regresen y coman spams

si un topic le parece tan vacio,
hagan uno mejor...

bye Love

Sharing our love for the music is important. I am grateful for the Future Primitive release.
Learning all the words, enjoying the composition of the songs, that's what it is about.

Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm

@ElenaImissyouWhat's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 Cry
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Rusty wrote:

Be sure to wish all the Mom's out there "Happy Mother's Day!" I am letting mine sleep in before I call her.
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Going to have a huge smoking session with my brother later on and play a bit of Football Manager. What a damage way to spend the day. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Stupid, fricking NAPLAN tests, they're as pointless as a bloke with no fingers. At least it's the last one I'll ever have to do, but seriously there's no use outta them!
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm

HighlyEvolved wrote:
Stupid, fricking NAPLAN tests, they're as pointless as a bloke with no fingers. At least it's the last one I'll ever have to do, but seriously there's no use outta them!

Work, work, work, the Vines, work, candy flippin girl, work....

Where is the sun? - It's been missing for days...

maybe fishin this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Rusty wrote:

Awhh. Hug I'm sorry, I've just been so busy with school that when I get time to go online I go straight to Tumblr/ Last.fm and then have to sleep. Sad

Suzy wrote:

Be sure to wish all the Mom's out there "Happy Mother's Day!" I am letting mine sleep in before I call her.

Awh, how sweet. l I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day and that someone did something special for you, because you really deserve it. Hug flower Also I hope you get to go on that fishing trip. Smile

omgwtf wrote:
Going to have a huge smoking session with my brother later on and play a bit of Football Manager. What a damage way to spend the day. Laughing

I don't know if you're into comedy or not but Jason Manford does a brilliant routine on Football Manager. Razz

HighlyEvolved wrote:

Ugh, they were horrible. Don't stress over them though because, like you've figured out, they're basically pointless. However they do somewhat prepare you for future exams regarding exam technique and study discipline. And that can only be a good thing because fitting in some preparation for your SC and HSC (I'm assuming - based on statistics alone- that you're from NSW) will only benefit you. But let's not talk about the SC or HSC right now, right here. So not the time and place! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:43 am

Anysound wrote:
I don't know if you're into comedy or not but Jason Manford does a brilliant routine on Football Manager. Razz

Hahaha, yeah! I've seen him talking about Football Manager a few times now. I always laugh at the part where he said that he was giving Micah Richards a bit of a hard time because he kept turning up late for training on the game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Anysound wrote:
HighlyEvolved wrote:

Ugh, they were horrible. Don't stress over them though because, like you've figured out, they're basically pointless. However they do somewhat prepare you for future exams regarding exam technique and study discipline. And that can only be a good thing because fitting in some preparation for your SC and HSC (I'm assuming - based on statistics alone- that you're from NSW) will only benefit you. But let's not talk about the SC or HSC right now, right here. So not the time and place! Razz

I didn't study for them anyways, yes it's bad I know and I should've but we did do practice tests about 4 times before it at school though. And yes, you did assume correct Razz
They also scrapped the SC I heard so that's another thing Outtathaway!
3 years until HSC, Life was better when minds were smaller.
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Anysound wrote:

Awh, how sweet. l I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day and that someone did something special for you, because you really deserve it. Hug flower Also I hope you get to go on that fishing trip. Smile

Thanks, I did get a call from my son in California, and we went to dinner with my husband's parents and his brother(his wife and peanut their 1year old son).

Maybe fishin' this weekend. I just really want to sit by the water, feel the sun on my face and the listen to the breeze go thru the trees.

Did you do anything special with your Mum?

And did you see The Vines featured on this new ad?
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Suzy wrote:

We celebrate ours later in May (26th to be exact) Razz

Anysound wrote:

Awhh. Hug I'm sorry, I've just been so busy with school that when I get time to go online I go straight to Tumblr/ Last.fm and then have to sleep. Sad
You're baaaack! What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 Happy0045
Now I know how a dog feels when its owner returns home after an all-too-long(!) absence ;p

Suzy wrote:

Oh yay, that's freakin awesome! Very Happy

Get Free, ahhh... teh good old days Drama

Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:10 am

Rusty wrote:
Suzy wrote:

I wonder why the difference?

Rusty wrote:
Anysound wrote:

You're baaaack! What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 Happy0045
Now I know how a dog feels when its owner returns home after an all-too-long(!) absence ;p
Bunny Beagle doesn't just get lonely, he gets REALLY lonely.

Rusty wrote:
Suzy wrote:

Oh yay, that's freakin awesome! Very Happy

Get Free, ahhh... teh good old days Drama

I hope that is a good sign, that Craig's new stuff has time to develop with no worries of money.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Suzy wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Suzy wrote:

In Egypt they celebrate theirs on March 21st.
Curiouser and curiouser Razz

Suzy wrote:
Oww Sad
a Hug for Bunneh Love

Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Rusty wrote:
Suzy wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Suzy wrote:

In Egypt they celebrate theirs on March 21st.
Curiouser and curiouser Razz

Suzy wrote:
Oww Sad
a Hug for Bunneh Love

Maybe it gives them time to ship the cards, candy, flowers, etc.

Oh, I try never to leave Bunneh, alone. But if I must, not for very long. geek
Back to top Go down
Jane20

Jane20

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:05 pm

He just spends his life living in a rock 'n' roll fantasy
, he just spends his life living on the edge of reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next