The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:43 pm

omgwtf wrote:

Hahaha, yeah! I've seen him talking about Football Manager a few times now. I always laugh at the part where he said that he was giving Micah Richards a bit of a hard time because he kept turning up late for training on the game. Razz

Haha, yes! That's the part that always kills me. :')

Highly Evolved wrote:
I didn't study for them anyways, yes it's bad I know and I should've but we did do practice tests about 4 times before it at school though. And yes, you did assume correct Razz
They also scrapped the SC I heard so that's another thing Outtathaway!
3 years until HSC, Life was better when minds were smaller.

Oh well, I'm sure you must have been confident then, so that's good. Very Happy
Yeah, they've been thinking about abolishing the SC for years. My year were apparently not going to have to do it, but we did and it's been around since, so... I have no idea what's happening now.
Awh, I remember when the HSC was 3 years away for me. Not it's 5 or so months. Shocked

Suzy wrote:

Thanks, I did get a call from my son in California, and we went to dinner with my husband's parents and his brother(his wife and peanut their 1year old son).

Maybe fishin' this weekend. I just really want to sit by the water, feel the sun on my face and the listen to the breeze go thru the trees.

Did you do anything special with your Mum?

And did you see The Vines featured on this new ad?

Awh, that sounds nice. I hope you had a good night.
Did you end up going fishing? It sounds really nice. I think I'd love fishing, if I didn't hate fishing (hah).

Hmm, not really. We visited the cemetery to visit my grandma (it was my mum's first Mother's Day without her Sad), so that's not very nice. But before that my aunt came around in the afternoon and we (my sisters and I) gave them their presents. Smile

Oh and yes, I have. Pretty cool! Very Happy

Rusty wrote:

You're baaaack! What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 Happy0045
Now I know how a dog feels when its owner returns home after an all-too-long(!) absence ;p

Haha, awhh. ^_^ Are you calling me or yourself a dog? :')
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Anysound wrote:

Awh, that sounds nice. I hope you had a good night.
Did you end up going fishing? It sounds really nice. I think I'd love fishing, if I didn't hate fishing (hah).

Hmm, not really. We visited the cemetery to visit my grandma (it was my mum's first Mother's Day without her Sad), so that's not very nice. But before that my aunt came around in the afternoon and we (my sisters and I) gave them their presents. Smile

Oh and yes, I have. Pretty cool! Very Happy

No fishing yet - We spent about an hour at the beach the day before Mother's Day - it was just beautiful.

The thing with fishing... I love to sit by the water's edge, feel the sun on my face, hear the breeze in the trees, just watch the bobber float on the water... We release any fish we catch, after a pic of course, so they can grow bigger for next year!

I think it is the nature and the quiet I love the most when fishing. I sit in the grass or sand or dirt and watch the birds fly by. Dragonflies, salamanders, sometimes people walking their dogs, or those new stand up kayaks skim by. Maybe fishin' is just the excuse to get outside? A reason to say, "sorry, I am not at my desk right now."

Also, it is something that my husband and I both like to do. Even though we each pick our spots, hunker down, when one of us have a fish on the line we come together for the excitement. Plus, he doesn't like to actually take the fish of the line. That's my job! I seem to have the patience and calm hand to remove the hook o-so-carefully.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmum. I always try to talk about the things I learned from those who have pasted. Or a special thing they said to me. I am sure your Mum has alot of good memories that maybe she would like to share with you.

I spent my 3rd grade year (~1975-76) in Las Vegas with my Great Aunt & Uncle. They used to let me run thru the sprinklers in the yard. My Uncle kept a bottle of pennies, so when I would get home from school we would divide them and play blackjack until dinner or until I won all the pennies! He was a solid figure in my life growing up, a bit gruff and scary to others sometimes, but a big softie to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Anysound wrote:

Hmm, not really. We visited the cemetery to visit my grandma (it was my mum's first Mother's Day without her Sad), so that's not very nice.
Hug

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

You're baaaack! What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 Happy0045
Now I know how a dog feels when its owner returns home after an all-too-long(!) absence ;p

Haha, awhh. ^_^ Are you calling me or yourself a dog? :')
Well, I was the one doing the waiting, sooo... Razz
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm

New 3G LG phone for work - help!!??
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:23 am

Suzy wrote:

There's one thing you can guarantee with 3 and that's if you phone their help desk, you'll speak to some Indian with the worst broken English you've ever heard. No joke, that's actually a fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:52 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Suzy wrote:

There's one thing you can guarantee with 3 and that's if you phone their help desk, you'll speak to some Indian with the worst broken English you've ever heard. No joke, that's actually a fact.

I speak all dialects of English! Ha HA! It goes with my job in dealing with local businesses here.

I will use my son's teenage powers of technology. Or call the local guy at the store I purchased it from.

Or beg my Viney Friends for advice rabbit
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Do you know what model it is exactly?
Mine's an optimus GT540, also an LG 3G
Back to top Go down
http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Highly Evolved wrote:
Do you know what model it is exactly?
Mine's an optimus GT540, also an LG 3G

It says Virgin Mobile Optimus Elite on my instructions.
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:46 am

It should have android on it if it's an optimus, do you know which version it is though?
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:02 am

A couple of my friends and I went and got our palms read earlier today. I really don't buy into any of that stuff, but I thought it'd be interesting to see what she had to say. Anyway, it ended up costing me a fiver and looking back, I should've just held onto it. She really didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

For a start, she told me that I'd already met the love of my life and somehow, she knew that this person was no longer in my life. She said she could feel how I was letting this define me and in turn, could see a path of suffering and bitterness in my future unless I made amends with my "demons". It was pretty surreal. She pretty much just told me that if I didn't let go, I would continue to fall by the wayside. I thought these people tried to cheer you up? I want my money back. Rolling Eyes

And, for what it's worth, if I could let go, I would. It'll never happen though. There's always going to be a part of me that refuses to let go of the only good thing I've ever known. Anyway, I'm really baked now and now I can't get these thoughts out of my head. I really didn't need this tonight. Fucking palm readers.. Frustration
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:03 pm

omgwtf wrote:
A couple of my friends and I went and got our palms read earlier today. I really don't buy into any of that stuff, but I thought it'd be interesting to see what she had to say. Anyway, it ended up costing me a fiver and looking back, I should've just held onto it. She really didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

For a start, she told me that I'd already met the love of my life and somehow, she knew that this person was no longer in my life. She said she could feel how I was letting this define me and in turn, could see a path of suffering and bitterness in my future unless I made amends with my "demons". It was pretty surreal. She pretty much just told me that if I didn't let go, I would continue to fall by the wayside. I thought these people tried to cheer you up? I want my money back. Rolling Eyes

And, for what it's worth, if I could let go, I would. It'll never happen though. There's always going to be a part of me that refuses to let go of the only good thing I've ever known. Anyway, I'm really baked now and now I can't get these thoughts out of my head. I really didn't need this tonight. Fucking palm readers.. Frustration

Yeah because wrinkles on your hands can determine your fate in life. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

omgwtf wrote:

There are warnings about fortune tellers in the Bible. I personally have had my future told on 3 occasions when I was younger. The first used regular playing cards, alot of people went to this lady's house in the hills with tape recorders in hand to record her fast accounts.

The second in Ocean City, MD on the beach strip. She said a dark spirit was around me and if I did not come back with more money and some special objects for a ceremony... well bad news. PS. I did not return.

The 3th was in a club with lots of people using the tarot cards, the same as the 2nd time. I cannot remember what was said then.

Since I have come to believe these people do have some talents telling futures. As the bible account of the lady who was a slave, telling fortunes for money to give to her masters. She was very effective and profited her owners alot of cash. As some disciples pasted her, she cried out, "These men are of God", and continued hollering until they commanded the evil out of her. At that time she became unable to tell fortunes. Her masters were enraged and called for the jailing of the disciples due to the loss of their fortune tellers income.

I do now believe in demons, evil presence in this world. So, in my business, I have refused to take fortune tellers as clients may times. They call about advertising and my husband says, " If you can tell the future, you should have known we would not sell you an ad.

I do not want to offend you by telling this story. But I do think it is relative to your post and a true account of my happenings.

I do hope for peace on your part. And I believe in our heavenly Father's power to keep us safe from the evil one.

Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Kitty wrote:
Yeah because wrinkles on your hands can determine your fate in life. Rolling Eyes

If you actually read the second sentence in my post, it cleary states that I don't buy into the whole idea of telling the future. Nonetheless, thanks for your valuable input, you complete cretin. Rolling Eyes

My point was, it was just really strange that she knew some of the things that she did. It was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Kitty wrote:

If you actually read the second sentence in my post, it cleary states that I don't buy into the whole idea of telling the future. Nonetheless, thanks for your valuable input, you complete cretin. Rolling Eyes

My point was, it was just really strange that she knew some of the things that she did. It was very strange.

They say demons can be present when things happen to you and the fortune teller has links or knowledge thru them
Back to top Go down
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:03 am

My Aunties once used an ouija board at my nans house about 10 years ago I think? And they got three replies, within a few weeks what was said on the board actually happened, including family member dying. I really don't want to touch those things when they told me that. So I do agree with Suzy with the demons.
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 am

Rusty wrote:
ELENAAAA bounce

Hahahah. This made me laugh. It's like you know Green Day annoy me. Razz
I'm sorryyy though. I've been so busy with school. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bwadi

Bwadi

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm

i decided to go on omegle, and I started to talk to a girl who likes Nirvana and The Beatles, we started talking about our own bands and stuff, then I ask her if she's ever heard of The Vines, she says no so going off the bands she said she liked before, I tell her to go listen to "Amnesia" and she liked it alot, I introduced her to ASII and Sun Child also and she likes them even more.

I think someone's just joined The Vines bandwagon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Highly Evolved wrote:
i decided to go on omegle, and I started to talk to a girl who likes Nirvana and The Beatles, we started talking about our own bands and stuff, then I ask her if she's ever heard of The Vines, she says no so going off the bands she said she liked before, I tell her to go listen to "Amnesia" and she liked it alot, I introduced her to ASII and Sun Child also and she likes them even more.

I think someone's just joined The Vines bandwagon Very Happy

Good Job! We all should be so generous to the poor people who haven't heard this great sound! xoxo
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 am

The European Championship starts tomorrow and although I'm very excited for it (I've been counting down the days since the World Cup ended, I swear), part of me is rather sad about it. The reason why is because the last time this competition was going on (Euro 2008), life had never been so good. I'd just met the most amazing girl and things really looked like they were taking off between us. Hours and hours were spent having endless conversations about all sorts of things and I really genuinely feel that I've never been as close to anyone as I was with her. Judging by the things she said to me at the time, I really was under the impression that she felt the same way as I did, but she didn't. I'm not sure why she fabricated her feelings, but she did and I guess I just have to deal with that.

Anyway, none of this matters now because it will never be the same, but when I look back to that time, I compare it with the present day and it makes me quite miserable. In comparasion, back then, I felt as if I had it all and now, I have nothing. Everyday is nothing. Everyone is nothing. I've lost all interest in the things I used to adore and I'm generally becoming more and more reclusive as the years go by. It can't keep going on this way and I know that, yet there's days where I can't physically bare the thought of getting out of bed. I rarely leave my flat and interaction with other human beings is non-existant.

All those quotes about how time is a great healer feel like meaningless pieces of advice I can't relate to. It's been four years, I need to let this go. It speaks for itself that in that amount of time, she's still the last person who cared about me (or at least had the kindness to pretend to). Fuck it. Well, that's what's going through my head. I've got to get stoned and forget about it for now. I've got a European Championship to look forward to. C'mon Deutschland!
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

omgwtf wrote:
The European Championship starts tomorrow and although I'm very excited for it (I've been counting down the days since the World Cup ended, I swear), part of me is rather sad about it. The reason why is because the last time this competition was going on (Euro 2008), life had never been so good. I'd just met the most amazing girl and things really looked like they were taking off between us. Hours and hours were spent having endless conversations about all sorts of things and I really genuinely feel that I've never been as close to anyone as I was with her. Judging by the things she said to me at the time, I really was under the impression that she felt the same way as I did, but she didn't. I'm not sure why she fabricated her feelings, but she did and I guess I just have to deal with that.

Anyway, none of this matters now because it will never be the same, but when I look back to that time, I compare it with the present day and it makes me quite miserable. In comparasion, back then, I felt as if I had it all and now, I have nothing. Everyday is nothing. Everyone is nothing. I've lost all interest in the things I used to adore and I'm generally becoming more and more reclusive as the years go by. It can't keep going on this way and I know that, yet there's days where I can't physically bare the thought of getting out of bed. I rarely leave my flat and interaction with other human beings is non-existant.

All those quotes about how time is a great healer feel like meaningless pieces of advice I can't relate to. It's been four years, I need to let this go. It speaks for itself that in that amount of time, she's still the last person who cared about me (or at least had the kindness to pretend to). Fuck it. Well, that's what's going through my head. I've got to get stoned and forget about it for now. I've got a European Championship to look forward to. C'mon Deutschland!

Awh... My heart goes out to you. I wish there was one word to say that would heal all your wounds. The heart is a fickle thing. Especially for the young, it can bring you to the very peak of joy then drop you to your knees. I think Craig shares this feeling in several of the new songs on Future Primitive. Can you name them?
Back to top Go down
Jillian Lee

Jillian Lee

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Dan, I can relate completely when it comes to being a recluse. I've been severely reclusive off and on for years and dealing with the outside world can be exhausting. However... I'm having a difficult time feeling sorry for you. Mainly because I've been in the same boat.

This may sound harsh, but. Get over yourself! Take a step back and breathe. You are the one making yourself miserable by wallowing in self-pity over a past that no longer exists. It's simply a memory embeded in the back of your mind - like a photograph of a building that's been demolished.
You can stare at the picture until your eyes bleed but it wont change a damn thing. The building is gone.

You've allowed a single person to consume the entirety of your existence. She has moved on with her life (and the people in it). You need to suck it up already and do the same. It's been four years. We've all had our hearts broken and we've all lost someone we thought nobody else could possibly compare to.
But guess what? There's ALWAYS somebody better out there. I promise you that.
If you found love once you can find it again. As long as you open your eyes wide enough to look.

Concentrate on the potential of what is out there waiting for you instead of focusing on the has-been of yesteryear.

And as far as this girl being the last human being who honestly cared about you - I have to point the finger back at you once again. You said that you don't care about anyone or anything anymore and rarely leave your flat. I hate to break it to you, but if you don't put forth the effort to bond with people you don't really have the right to expect anything in return.
I've felt that way before and had to give myself a reality check.

Happiness comes from within. You were the source of your happiness back then, not her. She simply triggered it. Just like you're using the memory of her to trigger your pain during the present.
Deep down a part of you wants to stay miserable. Maybe it isn't that deep.

Life goes on. Don't let somebody else's ruin yours.

It's five in the morning and I'm running on no sleep so this probably sounds sloppy and harsher than I intended, I'm sorry. You might hate me but I couldn't bring myself to sugar coat anything.

You're the only one who can wipe the slate clean.
First you have to try.

I'm saying this to myself as well.
-braces for inevitable flogging-
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 am

To be honest, I wasn't looking for sympathy or a response to my last post. It was entirely rhetorical from my point of view. I just treated it as a journal entry rather than a post where I expected to discuss it after I'd composed it. Although, in saying that, thanks for the concern nonetheless.

For what it's worth though, please don't "promise" me things that simply do not exist. You've pretty much just said the same things she did; "Don't worry, there's someone out there for you."; etc. You have no idea how tired I am of hearing that. I've heard that all of my life and as I said earlier, that piece of advice no longer applies for me. Some people are meant to be alone and there's cases of people never finding someone to share their life with and as it stands, it'd be rather presumptuous of me to assume that I'm going to be one of the lucky ones who does. Based on the evidence from the last few years, I will very much spend the rest of my life alone and that's fine. I won't fight it anymore. I say this with certainty because the problem lies with me and not with other people. Unfortunately, if I don't put on some facade, I'm rather dull and uninteresting. People realise that quickly. She definitely did.

Look, it's nice that you put the effort into trying to help me, but there's nothing you can do or say that'll change how I feel or think. My mind doesn't work like yours or other peoples. I'm constantly nostalgic and it's safe to say that I spend a lot of time living in the past, but that just speaks for the hopelessness of my future rather than anything else. If you have nothing to look forward to, where do you turn? You turn to the good things you once knew and that's all I was doing. I'll get over it, sure. If we go by your advice, maybe I'll find love again one day, but I can tell you now, I'll never feel anything like that again. It was far too intense for its own good. Not only was she one of the nicest girls I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, she's easily still the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes upon. I've been a lot of places in the world and I've seen a lot of faces, but nothing comes close to her. Don't worry about it though. Let's just pretend that I still have faith in anything good and agree to disagree. I will continue to endlessly wait for something that isn't coming and we can all go on with our lives as normal. Smile

On another note, at least the Euro's started tonight and the first two games were great. They were well worth the wait. My cheeky outside bet on Russia is looking good, although, I stuck a fiver on Kerzhakov to be the top scorer, but he was absolutely stinking tonight. He got subbed off he was actually that bad. I've probably cursed him by putting money on him, haha. Sorry, mate. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Germany vs Holland tomorrow!! cheers bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
Jillian Lee

Jillian Lee

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

I figure that if you post something on a public forum - whether you realize it or not - you want somebody to say something about it.
I'm just glad you didn't take it badly.

Technically I never promised 'the one' was out there for you. I promised that there was somebody better than her out there. That's the truth. There's always somebody better looking, somebody with a better personality etc. Even this girl isn't as perfect as you paint her out to be. She's one of the nicest girls you've ever met, yet she led you on and then dropped a bomb on you by dismissing you. That's pretty inconsiderate if you ask me.
As an attractive female you learn from an early age how easily it is to lead men on, even unintentionally over a short period of time. From the severity of your situation I highly doubt she didn't know what she was doing.

To be fair to you though, some of what I posted earlier didn't really come out the way I intended. I'm not trying to convince you that your soul mate is out there, I apologize if it came off that way. I'm just trying to convey that there's always the 'potential' of finding somebody better - not neccessarily that they're meant for you. I don't care how intensely you felt about her, if you have the capability of feeling that intensity once you're capabable of feeling it again.

Nothing is hopeless but nothing is sure either. Fuck that right? I can understand how you feel and think. I really can. I spend 99.9 percent of my time in my head daydreaming about the future. It may be the opposite of dwelling on the past but it's a similar concept. Worse even - considering the past at least existed at one point. My imagined future will never exist because it's impossible to predict exactly how something is going to turn out. Which leads to false expectations and inevitable disappointment.
That coupled with my reclusiveness, trust me when I say I can relate on some level.

I'm sure you aren't dull. You seem pretty interesting to me. Just because you aren't a 'lively' personality doesn't make you uninteresting. Some people might find that mysterious and even appreciate it. It's not always pleasant being around somebody with 'too much' personality.

If you can recognize your own fault and accept the possibility of being alone than that's an enlightened thing and I'm happy you can if that's truly the case. But I'm rambling again when you already stated you neither need nor want my input haha. Sorry!

Seriously... I can't wait to get a new laptop today. Typing this shit on my phone is giving me a nose bleed. x.x

I'm glad your games are going well so far! Smile It's always gratifying when something you're anxiously waiting for doesn't let you down. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure Kerzhakov's bit of bad luck was simply coincidental... or you damned him to hell. Either way. Razz I'm not watching these games but I vote for Germany anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 pm

You guys are so funny. Maybe it is meant for you two to hook up? A future and a past?

That ought to be a song. Somebody write it!

Sorry, I'm exhausted and may not be thinking straight.

So, smoke it up and enjoy the games together. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next