HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Little Things That Piss Off Your Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
freak

avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 84
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 am

JET are breaking up Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sexhair

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 29
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 am

Arriving to class, only to realize it was cancelled. Grr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://en-tergalactic.tumblr.com/
CherryWaves

avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:13 am

The new add from Givenchy featuring Liv Tyler and that promo for "New Girl",
it seriously makes me wanna throw the tv out of the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:35 am

freak wrote:
JET are breaking up Sad

It's been a bad few months for Australian bands. Sad

Not that the loss of Short Stack is eating me up inside.

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bekkkka

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

I just got done with work, and I feel like crying Sad When the morning shift crew leaves and the night shift crew comes in it's like a complete 180. The night ppl are so impatient and rude, and it's like "IM NEW!" And I am always cordial to them pale I know I should grow thicker skin, but it really does hurt when people dislike you for no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 am

Bekkkka wrote:
I just got done with work, and I feel like crying Sad When the morning shift crew leaves and the night shift crew comes in it's like a complete 180. The night ppl are so impatient and rude, and it's like "IM NEW!" And I am always cordial to them pale I know I should grow thicker skin, but it really does hurt when people dislike you for no reason.

Awhh, Bekka! Hug Sad That sucks, but try to remember it's not your fault. You may think you need to "grow thicker skin", but they're the ones being horrible so it's their fault. Don't blame yourself. Think positive thoughts! Next time you're in a situation like that, just imagine The Vines walked in and ordered something and you got to talk to them and all the idiots were like, "Woow, this girl's got some awesome friends!" Razz (Well... that's probably really lame but that's the type of thing I do...)

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bekkkka

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 am

Anysound wrote:
Bekkkka wrote:
I just got done with work, and I feel like crying Sad When the morning shift crew leaves and the night shift crew comes in it's like a complete 180. The night ppl are so impatient and rude, and it's like "IM NEW!" And I am always cordial to them pale I know I should grow thicker skin, but it really does hurt when people dislike you for no reason.

Awhh, Bekka! Hug Sad That sucks, but try to remember it's not your fault. You may think you need to "grow thicker skin", but they're the ones being horrible so it's their fault. Don't blame yourself. Think positive thoughts! Next time you're in a situation like that, just imagine The Vines walked in and ordered something and you got to talk to them and all the idiots were like, "Woow, this girl's got some awesome friends!" Razz (Well... that's probably really lame but that's the type of thing I do...)
Elena Love I love you so much. You aaalways make me feel better. Hug They were a bit nicer today!
Omg, the vines thing is the best! That seriously will make me feel better. I'm not even exaggerating. I love daydreams like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Bekkkka wrote:

Elena Love I love you so much. You aaalways make me feel better. Hug They were a bit nicer today!
Omg, the vines thing is the best! That seriously will make me feel better. I'm not even exaggerating. I love daydreams like that Very Happy

Awhh, I am so glad I could help a bit. Hug And that's good they were a bit nicer. Show them their place! bounce Twisted Evil haha.
And eeee, yay! I had the most vivid daydream about Kasabian swaggering into my school a few months ago. It was awesome. It was like a dream in that it almost happened unconsciously and it seemed so real. Ahh, I can dream... (literally Razz) Love

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Bwadi

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Shebangabang

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Having social anxiety around people in your own suburb, maybe I should just be like Craig and listen to music all day and never go out. At the moment that sounds way better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bwadi.tumbr.com
Bekkkka

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 am

HighlyEvolved wrote:
Having social anxiety around people in your own suburb, maybe I should just be like Craig and listen to music all day and never go out. At the moment that sounds way better.
Hug I know what you mean. I use to want to be like Craig, too. SAD sucks. I hope you feel better Smile

Anysound wrote:
Bekkkka wrote:

Elena Love I love you so much. You aaalways make me feel better. Hug They were a bit nicer today!
Omg, the vines thing is the best! That seriously will make me feel better. I'm not even exaggerating. I love daydreams like that Very Happy

Awhh, I am so glad I could help a bit. Hug And that's good they were a bit nicer. Show them their place! bounce Twisted Evil haha.
And eeee, yay! I had the most vivid daydream about Kasabian swaggering into my school a few months ago. It was awesome. It was like a dream in that it almost happened unconsciously and it seemed so real. Ahh, I can dream... (literally Razz) Love
Very Happy The girl I work with is so effing talented when it comes to backhanded compliments. ERR passive aggressive jerk.
Haha, I am glad I am not alone. I think more of my life is occupied by daydreams than reality Razz
Thank you for your love. OH NO I THINK I SEE SERGE IN YOUR HOUSE NOW Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:20 pm

HighlyEvolved wrote:
Having social anxiety around people in your own suburb, maybe I should just be like Craig and listen to music all day and never go out. At the moment that sounds way better.

I walk my beagle around the house a few times a day, work at home, homeschool my kid(s), check out the vines forum, etc.

But rarely go out further.

Weekly I do errands.

My point? Oh, yeh.

I try to be kind to people. They show up at my door, they stop to talk while I'm outside, but when I go to a store, I try to really say "Hello". Learn the checkout person's name. The bank ladies' names.

Yesterday, the girl at the dollar store said, " I haven't seen you for a while"
Yeh, I've been working alot on my website lately. But I gave her the card with the site address and she said her mom loves IHOP so I dug into my bag and gave her the few printed coupons I had left. smiles, smiles

It was nice to have her conversation.

A week ago, while in the grocery line this lady asked to go in front of me with only one item. Sure I said. Then the 1st lady in line let her go in front of her too. (But she was a nun - lol "I guess she had to")

My point is... even when we get weary of people, still going out of our way to be kind pays off later at times.

Sure, people cut me off driving. Annoy me with their loud ways. Talk bad about me at their dinner table. They just continue to surprise me with their mean-ness.

Sometimes, I tell the mean ones, "Hey, I like your shoes" or "That is a good way to look at that", anything that is a positive thing.


I am rambling...

Sometimes I will share tomatoes, cookies, anything with neighbors. I always have enough, plus some.


Do I like people? No
Do I like being out around people? No

But when I make an effort to be kind, it lets me focus on being kind. Rather than on the awkward feelings.

Try complementing strangers. Try sharing a bag of M&M's with some co-workers. Or Hershey kisses. (Yum! This worked well in High school)

Just try to make a point of talking to at least one person as you go out each time. Or a simple "Good to see you!"

When I was a kid, the piano teacher had a recital and a sleepover. I was so uneasy, I hid inside my sleeping bag and would not come out.

I cried everyday before kindergarten. At one point it was so bad, my mother refused to take me anymore. Why are you crying? I don't know, I just did not want to go.

Still rambling...

Try to focus on what YOU are doing - being kind.
Focus on how you can engage people in a positive way.

Maybe they will go home and be happy (happy you liked their shoes) instead of thinking of mean things to say tomorrow. MAYBE

No guarantees. Just try to practice it a while and see for yourself.




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:51 am

Bekkkka wrote:
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Having social anxiety around people in your own suburb, maybe I should just be like Craig and listen to music all day and never go out. At the moment that sounds way better.
Hug I know what you mean. I use to want to be like Craig, too. SAD sucks. I hope you feel better Smile

+1 Anxiety of any sort is just terrible and so debilitating. Sad I also hope you're okay, HighlyEvolved. Stay strong! Hug Btw, Suzy's advice (as usual Smile) is really something to take heed of. Sometimes you just have to push yourself out of your comfort zone; challenge the downward spiral of "not wanting to do anything because you feel anxious -> not doing anything because you're anxious -> not dealing with it well when you're forced to because you're anxiety is so bad -> losing confidence and getting more anxious about the situations you "failed" to handle". When you try to put a positive spin on things and tell yourself it's okay to be anxious, it's okay to "fail" at social situations because you're going to improve with practice. Pushing yourself to talk to people or do nice things for others will give you confidence and in this way you can work to challenging all those SAD thoughts which are atm so instantaneous for you and which cause such distress. That's helped me, anyway. Sorry for rambling!

Oh! And try to keep in mind that no one is judging you as harshly as yourself; no one is watching you like a hawk like you think, and if you do something a little awkward or whatever, they'll forget about it much sooner than you. (Because they're usually all paying attention to how they're being perceived and are much to busy to be paying attention to everyone else, let alone you exclusively!). Be kind to yourself. Smile

Bekkkka wrote:

Very Happy The girl I work with is so effing talented when it comes to backhanded compliments. ERR passive aggressive jerk.
Haha, I am glad I am not alone. I think more of my life is occupied by daydreams than reality Razz
Thank you for your love. OH NO I THINK I SEE SERGE IN YOUR HOUSE NOW Shocked

Ugh, people like that are so infuriating. They aren't even worth your time. Just ignore her. Smile

And awh, no problem. Hug HAHAH OH MY GOD I WISH. :') Razz

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Mon May 14, 2012 5:45 pm

My 15 year old son, has cut his arm with a razor blade, many times from the wrist to the elbow. Noticed last week, ugh! Had a break up with an online love. We have been working thru the emotions and having him get some rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Wed May 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Suzy wrote:
My 15 year old son, has cut his arm with a razor blade, many times from the wrist to the elbow. Noticed last week, ugh! Had a break up with an online love. We have been working thru the emotions and having him get some rest.

Oh, no! Sad That's horrible. I hope he's feeling better (or at least less inclined to self-harm). Best wishes to both of you. Hug

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
CherryWaves

avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat May 26, 2012 5:49 am

Not getting enough sleep. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat May 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Anysound wrote:
Suzy wrote:
My 15 year old son, has cut his arm with a razor blade, many times from the wrist to the elbow. Noticed last week, ugh! Had a break up with an online love. We have been working thru the emotions and having him get some rest.

Oh, no! Sad That's horrible. I hope he's feeling better (or at least less inclined to self-harm). Best wishes to both of you. Hug

Thanks. I am trying to learn more about this and it seems to be a fad. A way to not focus on emotions.

He has gone thru alot of changes this last year and a half. Brothers moving out, us moving to a new area. Just being 15 is hard enough. Self control of emotions, the highs and lows of new loves.

I think he is so anxious to get on with his adult life, like his brothers, frustrations build at his lack of readiness. Although he thinks he is ready to take on the world.

I think he now sees the destruction he has caused by his actions. He has a renewed energy to prepare for his future.

Loneliness is an emotion we all deal with and at his age it seems so overwhelming. Getting him to sleep at regular times has helped alot. He had been staying up playing online games and was very dark under his eyes.

I don't think we truly understand what parents go thru until our children show us the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 am

CherryWaves wrote:
Not getting enough sleep. Mad

Oh yeah, I hear that. Mad

Suzy wrote:

Thanks. I am trying to learn more about this and it seems to be a fad. A way to not focus on emotions.

He has gone thru alot of changes this last year and a half. Brothers moving out, us moving to a new area. Just being 15 is hard enough. Self control of emotions, the highs and lows of new loves.

I think he is so anxious to get on with his adult life, like his brothers, frustrations build at his lack of readiness. Although he thinks he is ready to take on the world.

I think he now sees the destruction he has caused by his actions. He has a renewed energy to prepare for his future.

Loneliness is an emotion we all deal with and at his age it seems so overwhelming. Getting him to sleep at regular times has helped alot. He had been staying up playing online games and was very dark under his eyes.


I don't think we truly understand what parents go thru until our children show us the other side.

Yeah, I can imagine things aren't easy for any of you right now. Sad I'm really happy he seems to "getting better" and I'm sure everything will be fine, because you're very clearly a caring, devoted and observant mother. It'll all be fine. Hug

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Anysound wrote:

Yeah, I can imagine things aren't easy for any of you right now. Sad I'm really happy he seems to "getting better" and I'm sure everything will be fine, because you're very clearly a caring, devoted and observant mother. It'll all be fine. Hug

That's for your kind words. Raising 3 boys has been the toughest thing I've done in my life.

And like CherryWaves... I have not gotten enough sleep since the first one was born in 1988!
I think we are programmed to sleep lightly when we become mothers.

And now Bunny insists on an outside potty trip around 3am and wants me to get up again at the first light of day - around 5:15am now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:25 am

Suzy wrote:

That's for your kind words. Raising 3 boys has been the toughest thing I've done in my life.

And like CherryWaves... I have not gotten enough sleep since the first one was born in 1988!
I think we are programmed to sleep lightly when we become mothers.

And now Bunny insists on an outside potty trip around 3am and wants me to get up again at the first light of day - around 5:15am now.

And people wonder why I don't want kids. Razz

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Anysound wrote:

And people wonder why I don't want kids. Razz

Even with all the hardships, lack of sleep, etc. ... I am glad to report my youngest
celebrated his 16th birthday yesterday.

We had our 16th annual holiday picnic with friends, family and new neighbors.

I am quite exhausted from the event, but mostly from the planning and preparations.

Everything went well and all had a good time. We had lots of great food, and left overs
so I don't have to cook today. That's good because I still have some dishes and mess to clean up.

It's been 100 degrees F these last few days making it difficult to go out and shop anytime other than early in the day. But thankfully it was a bit cooler last night ~92 and we pushed the time to 7pm instead of 6pm.

Back to the having kids thing. Children can benefit you for a number of reasons.

#1 I think for the most part, children cause you to mature as an adult. You tend to put your own selfishness aside to care for the needs of your child.

#2 They make you look forward to their future and encourage you to strive to make it as good a possible for them.

#3 They push you to examine your ideals and desires. They push you to patience in the mist of rage. "Things that bothered me when I was young are just brushed off as normal happenings now."

You know I could go on forever and talk a hole in your head(s), but my point is...

Children teach you so many things about life. I am grateful for my lessons and would not
go back and change that now.

Sure it's hard, sure I've been sleep deprived since the 80's LOL.

But I am a better person today. Kinder, more thoughtful, definitely more patient.


I know not all people are designed to care for children. I didn't think I was Mom material, and have made plenty of mistakes. I have a different perspective of my own parents now too. I've softened my attitude towards their mistakes and forgiven alot of the trama they caused me growing up.

I am glad to have made it this far in life, and a large part was the children kept me focused.
I'll admit I was a wild child. Me, Me, Me and Me was not a very fulfilling way to live. Sometimes, I could not find a reason to do stuff for myself but making things special for my boys was different. When I didn't care much about what happened to me, protecting them was of supreme importance.

tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 am

Suzy wrote:

Even with all the hardships, lack of sleep, etc. ... I am glad to report my youngest
celebrated his 16th birthday yesterday.

We had our 16th annual holiday picnic with friends, family and new neighbors.

I am quite exhausted from the event, but mostly from the planning and preparations.

Everything went well and all had a good time. We had lots of great food, and left overs
so I don't have to cook today. That's good because I still have some dishes and mess to clean up.

It's been 100 degrees F these last few days making it difficult to go out and shop anytime other than early in the day. But thankfully it was a bit cooler last night ~92 and we pushed the time to 7pm instead of 6pm.

Back to the having kids thing. Children can benefit you for a number of reasons.

#1 I think for the most part, children cause you to mature as an adult. You tend to put your own selfishness aside to care for the needs of your child.

#2 They make you look forward to their future and encourage you to strive to make it as good a possible for them.

#3 They push you to examine your ideals and desires. They push you to patience in the mist of rage. "Things that bothered me when I was young are just brushed off as normal happenings now."

You know I could go on forever and talk a hole in your head(s), but my point is...

Children teach you so many things about life. I am grateful for my lessons and would not
go back and change that now.

Sure it's hard, sure I've been sleep deprived since the 80's LOL.

But I am a better person today. Kinder, more thoughtful, definitely more patient.


I know not all people are designed to care for children. I didn't think I was Mom material, and have made plenty of mistakes. I have a different perspective of my own parents now too. I've softened my attitude towards their mistakes and forgiven alot of the trama they caused me growing up.

I am glad to have made it this far in life, and a large part was the children kept me focused.
I'll admit I was a wild child. Me, Me, Me and Me was not a very fulfilling way to live. Sometimes, I could not find a reason to do stuff for myself but making things special for my boys was different. When I didn't care much about what happened to me, protecting them was of supreme importance.

tongue tongue tongue

Awh, Happy Birthday to your son! Very Happy I'm glad to hear you all had a great time. ^_^
And thanks for words, Suzy. It's interesting to hear how you've changed through parenthood. You always give me something to think about. Smile

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Anysound wrote:

Awh, Happy Birthday to your son! Very Happy I'm glad to hear you all had a great time. ^_^
And thanks for words, Suzy. It's interesting to hear how you've changed through parenthood. You always give me something to think about. Smile

Thanks for your kind words.

The young one texted me last night, getting ready to go to Texas for more training next week.

Happy to report he won the Provost Award. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 am

Suzy wrote:

Thanks for your kind words.

The young one texted me last night, getting ready to go to Texas for more training next week.

Happy to report he won the Provost Award. Very Happy

Awh, no problem.
What's the Provost Award? Well anyway: congratulations to him! Very Happy

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Suzy

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-11-01
Location : The Best Place in the World

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Anysound wrote:


Awh, no problem.
What's the Provost Award? Well anyway: congratulations to him! Very Happy

A provost is the senior academic administrator at many institutions of higher education in the United States, Canada and Australia, the equivalent of a pro-vice-chancellor at some institutions in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Additionally, the heads of certain colleges in the UK and Ireland are called provosts. In this sense, a provost is the equivalent of a master at other colleges.

The award is for excellence in his field of study.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Anysound

avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Suzy wrote:

A provost is the senior academic administrator at many institutions of higher education in the United States, Canada and Australia, the equivalent of a pro-vice-chancellor at some institutions in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Additionally, the heads of certain colleges in the UK and Ireland are called provosts. In this sense, a provost is the equivalent of a master at other colleges.

The award is for excellence in his field of study.

Thanks Wikipedia, uh... Suzy. Razz Wow, what an accolade! Very Happy

_________________


Last.fm | Tumblr | Fuck Yeah The Verve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Little Things That Piss Off Your Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Little Things That Piss Off Your Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sigh, bad things come in dozens...
» Scorpions guarding some white rock things?
» Things to grow on a trellis during cool season besides peas?
» Doing 'funny' things with live pitviper [Mamushi, Gloydius sp.]
» Why Do Dogs Roll In Smelly Things?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: Off Topic :: Completely Off Topic-
Jump to: