The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Rusty

Rusty

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm

The Household Cat wrote:

It's my favourite picture of Jimmy. I love his hair. His clothes. The way he stands there... um... yes. ^^
Yeah, he looks feckin adorable there ^_^

The Household Cat wrote:
seen anything interesting?
"Weekend" by Andrew Haigh
Ohh, OK Wink

I've just finished watching Harry and the Prisoner of Azkaban (must have been for the hundredth time or so lol)
my fave Harry film (and the book), I don't think I'll ever get bored with it *.*

The Household Cat wrote:
I missed the moment the forum shut down. I noticed something odd was going on when I was there and thought... Mmmhhhh... It took me about five minutes to think that probably the whole forum was closed. So, I had to figure. ^^
I still quite take it in that it's all over...
Now I know what the people who have been evicted from their homes feel like What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Drama

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 am

Rusty wrote:
I held out for exactly 4 (agonizing!!**) hours, and then I registered lol

**I'm not kiddin' Neutral

I saw that Google thingy again earlier today
It looks harmless** enough tho' (it's not like it can post anything, thank heavens)

**even sort of ornamental, as the letters are the genuine google colours lol

I think I know what you mean now! There's the same thing but a Yahoo! one on the Friendly Forum. I've never seen it do any harm so here's hoping the same happens here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 am

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:
I held out for exactly 4 (agonizing!!**) hours, and then I registered lol

**I'm not kiddin' Neutral

I saw that Google thingy again earlier today
It looks harmless** enough tho' (it's not like it can post anything, thank heavens)

**even sort of ornamental, as the letters are the genuine google colours lol

I think I know what you mean now! There's the same thing but a Yahoo! one on the Friendly Forum. I've never seen it do any harm so here's hoping the same happens here. Very Happy
Perhaps they're the real Messrs Google and Yahoo lol

I wonder how long this forum will last...
Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but it looks like it's pretty dead already... What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Unsure
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Rusty wrote:

Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but it looks like it's pretty dead already... What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Unsure

Awh, don't say that. D: I haven't really noticed a change.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 pm

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Awh, don't say that. D: I haven't really noticed a change.
Sorry :S
...but after that initial rush it does seem to be rather empty...

btw dunno if you noticed it in that F.B. thread, but I've found that cry emoticon you wanted, maybe Jess will be kind enough to install it too (:
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Cry

Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 pm

So it seems we need a new Ramy thread. ^^

Also, great news guys, we're now over 7 billion. Congrats humanity. I am proud of you. Woot Woot Woot

I'll buy some popcorn to see how the ship goes down in style.
Back to top Go down
http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
So it seems we need a new Ramy thread. ^^
Hug
Oh we do, WE SO DO!!

Well, I do anyway lol
I was thinking of making it, but then I thought the better of it...
I guess it would be kinda pointless now...What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Unsure

The Household Cat wrote:
Also, great news guys, we're now over 7 billion. Congrats humanity. I am proud of you. Woot Woot Woot
LOOL this is just freakin scary Neutral

The Household Cat wrote:
I'll buy some popcorn to see how the ship goes down in style.
Hahah Salome I love you LOL

Happy Halloween everyone ;p
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Happy Halloween. alien alien alien alien

Yup, scariest news I've ever heard. Next, we'll be invaded by aliens. (Which would be interesting, actually.)

They even used one of the new born girls to be our Miss 7 billion or whatever. I see no point in celebrating the pollution and destruction of the earth, thank you very much. Why should we need even more people. I thought we had another 10 years...
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:27 am

The Household Cat wrote:
Happy Halloween. alien alien alien alien

Yup, scariest news I've ever heard. Next, we'll be invaded by aliens. (Which would be interesting, actually.)
Ohh, I sure hope so Very Happy

Hmm... Somehow this made me think of that quote by Arthur C. Clarke:
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
lol

The Household Cat wrote:
They even used one of the new born girls to be our Miss 7 billion or whatever.
They did?!! How utterly pathetic. What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Rolleye0014

The Household Cat wrote:
I see no point in celebrating the pollution and destruction of the earth, thank you very much.
Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:15 pm

why god didn't make me born rich?
i don't like going out looking for a job Frustration
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Rusty wrote:

Hmm... Somehow this made me think of that quote by Arthur C. Clarke:
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
lol
Oh Arthur. Love
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I am an annoying bitch.

Just saying. Twisted Evil

In case you feel like getting off some steam - I'm there for you. Consider me your emotional punchbag. cat
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 am

Also, because it's too damn creepy:

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Tumblr_ltuoqaHE891qas7h0o1_500
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:02 am

The Household Cat wrote:

In case you feel like getting off some steam - I'm there for you. Consider me your emotional punchbag. cat

Aww Hug
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:04 am

freak wrote:
The Household Cat wrote:

Aww Hug
Hug

I don't know... Something's just weird about the Radiohead classics section these days. It's cursed.
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 am

What would Tyler Durden do?...
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 am

Rusty wrote:
Sorry :S
...but after that initial rush it does seem to be rather empty...

btw dunno if you noticed it in that F.B. thread, but I've found that cry emoticon you wanted, maybe Jess will be kind enough to install it too (:
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 Cry

Yeah, I guess the initial rush was just because it was new and people wanted to check it out.

Oh thanks, cool, but I don't want to bother her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 am

Trying to figure out setting up a shop on Etsy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
I am an annoying bitch.

Really?? Blink Well, in that case it's good that you've told us, cos I really haven't noticed Wink

The Household Cat wrote:
Haha thanks lol Hug

Anysound wrote:

Yeah, I guess the initial rush was just because it was new and people wanted to check it out.
I suppose so... I only hope that people are not going to check out for good ;p

Anysound wrote:
Oh thanks, cool, but I don't want to bother her. Neutral
Ohh, OK :S
and no problem (:

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Rusty wrote:
I suppose so... I only hope that people are not going to check out for good ;p
Ohh, OK :S
and no problem (:

Me too.

And ohh, Jess has just offered to do more in the Moderators topic!
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Rusty wrote:
The Household Cat wrote:
I am an annoying bitch.
Really?? Blink Well, in that case it's good that you've told us, cos I really haven't noticed Wink
Embarassed Hug

I don't know... I just showed my concern for one of the forumers and somehow that was the reason for this response:

"Christ, isn't there a Tommy Newman messageboard you can be dreadfully boring on instead of here?"

Sooo... That's about that. I spent about two hours lying around uselessly in my bed after that. And my rather not so subtle counter attack. But whatever, it only made the rest of them hate me too.

Ironically, the thread's title is "A Mean Exclusive (Sometimes) Radiohead Thread for ALL your perving needs".

Some of the people on there are just too hypocritical to deal with. The sad thing is that I actually always liked the girl who attacked me, but well... People change...

You know, we used to write our stories in that thread - or rather the one on the old forum. Now all that's gone dead.

I know of someone (who I won't mention by name, but it's clear who I mean ^^) who spent quite a lot of time in the classics section and that one thread "Is it bad he blocked a girl for this?" and she left after some time because she couldn't deal with the "peer pressure" and some of the shitty comments on controversial topics.

It's so middle-class, if you know what I mean. That shitty white middle-class bitchiness that I always had to deal with at school. There's no need for it. All it does is harm other people.

But they're probably right and I am annoying and boring. Rolling Eyes I mean, I can deal with people telling me that, but it always tends to be those who are the most boring of all.

Thought about close ups of eyes again today. Creepy shit. Like... real close ups. They do my head in.

Thought about people.
Thought about people being intentionally mean.
Thought about boring people.
Thought about people annoyed by my existence. cheers

Thought about not bothering. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And, naturally, thought of Thomas Newman. Love
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Anysound wrote:

And ohh, Jess has just offered to do more in the Moderators topic!
Yeeaah, I've just seen her post Very Happy
She's awesome (:

The Household Cat wrote:
Rusty wrote:
The Household Cat wrote:
I am an annoying bitch.
Embarassed Hug

I don't know... I just showed my concern for one of the forumers and somehow that was the reason for this response:

"Christ, isn't there a Tommy Newman messageboard you can be dreadfully boring on instead of here?"

Sooo... That's about that. I spent about two hours lying around uselessly in my bed after that. And my rather not so subtle counter attack. But whatever, it only made the rest of them hate me too.

Ironically, the thread's title is "A Mean Exclusive (Sometimes) Radiohead Thread for ALL your perving needs".

Some of the people on there are just too hypocritical to deal with. The sad thing is that I actually always liked the girl who attacked me, but well... People change...

You know, we used to write our stories in that thread - or rather the one on the old forum. Now all that's gone dead.

I know of someone (who I won't mention by name, but it's clear who I mean ^^) who spent quite a lot of time in the classics section and that one thread "Is it bad he blocked a girl for this?" and she left after some time because she couldn't deal with the "peer pressure" and some of the shitty comments on controversial topics.

It's so middle-class, if you know what I mean. That shitty white middle-class bitchiness that I always had to deal with at school. There's no need for it. All it does is harm other people.
Oww... Sad Hug

In the old days I also used to be terribly upset when someone was, shall I say, not quite nice towards me, but I learnt simply not to care. It wasn't easy, but I kept repeating to myself, You retarded so-and-so, you're not a real person, you're not a real person, you're just a stupid message on my computer screen. Twisted Evil
Just erase the whole thing from your memory and move on Wink Hug

The Household Cat wrote:
But they're probably right and I am annoying and boring. Rolling Eyes
"They" are simply shitheaded fuckwits!!

(and pardon my language ;p)

Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Where is everybody? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm

freak wrote:
You know, I often ask myself the very same question lol

Dear new Vines forum

Please please don't be dead already

Yours truly,
Rusty

;p

Ah well, at least there's Mr Google to keep me company, heh

Last edited by Rusty on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:01 pm

freak wrote:

Asleep in different timezones
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next