The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 am

Rusty wrote:

Me too. I'd say I'd have wanted to do much more than just hug him Razz, but I'm in no mood for any kind of facetiousness right now, I'm still too badly shaken :S

Awhhh. Hug

Rusty wrote:

Oh woow, that's just AwEsOmEeEeE! Very Happy
Who knows, maybe one day Nick himself will respond in some way? Very Happy

Haha, I doubt it, but it's a nice thought. Razz

Rusty wrote:

Yeah.
When I saw that pic for a moment I thought that he... that he...
Oh God, I'm not going to finish this Sad

There is no need to!

Rusty wrote:

No, it's not odd at all. It was just too mean for words on their part, especially that upon a closer scrutiny one could see that the car wasn't really wrecked that badly (the pic was a close-up of that front bit that was smashed). The first impression was absolutely shocking though

But omg first Moka had that terrible heart attack which nearly killed him, and now this. I mean, what in the name of bloody hell. Sad
I need to stop getting emotionally attached to those people, I don't know how tho' (I mean my fav musicians, not just Moka and Ramy ;p)

It's easy (and dare I say, gratifying) to feel so damn superior when you hear stories of those screwed-up fangirls killing themselves after the deaths of their "idols", but when something similar happens to you yourself it's a different story

Grow up Rusty, grow up already ffs. bounce

Awh, I'm glad you agree. It is just mean. It's enough to have to break that news but to ram it home like that... Neutral
Don't worry, I'm sure that'll be it for now. You've had more than your fair share of upset. Hug

I know what you mean. God, in a way I'm glad Richard is such a private person because I couldn't handle hearing if he was experiencing a lapse in his depression, let alone something horrid like a car accident (though I suspect the press would get word of that and publish it anyway). But no, it's not a matter of growing up. Age has nothing to do with how much you care for someone, even if it's someone you don't know.

NOW I'M SAD THINKING ABOUT RAMY AND RICHARD. ;_;

Rusty wrote:

lol Very Happy

edit: omg omg!!! This new vid has finally appeared, YAAAAY!
I mean, the song is not new, but the vid is
LOOOOOOOK! Woot What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Love0031 Woot What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Love0031

and omg how on earth can one NOT get attached to a lovely creature like that lol :$ :$ :$

"
"كليب رامى جمال - مافضش بيا ..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
Masterpiece group
Masterpiece group
marwan anwer
Sorry about that."

-_______-

But ahaha yeah, exactly! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am

Anysound wrote:

Awhhh. Hug
^_^

Anysound wrote:
Haha, I doubt it, but it's a nice thought. Razz
Well, you never know Wink

Anysound wrote:
Awh, I'm glad you agree. It is just mean. It's enough to have to break that news but to ram it home like that... Neutral
Don't worry, I'm sure that'll be it for now. You've had more than your fair share of upset. Hug
Hug I sure hope so... *sigh*

Anysound wrote:
I know what you mean. God, in a way I'm glad Richard is such a private person because I couldn't handle hearing if he was experiencing a lapse in his depression, let alone something horrid like a car accident (though I suspect the press would get word of that and publish it anyway). But no, it's not a matter of growing up. Age has nothing to do with how much you care for someone, even if it's someone you don't know.
Ohh, you really think so? Woot That's just awesome, thaaanks Very Happy

but omg what's this about Richard's depression? Sad
a double Hug for Richard Hug
I suppose they've never attempted to seek consolation in each other's arms, Richard and Nick I mean? Fear

Anysound wrote:
NOW I'M SAD THINKING ABOUT RAMY AND RICHARD. ;_;
aww Hug

Anysound wrote:
"كليب رامى جمال - مافضش بيا ..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
Masterpiece group
Masterpiece group
marwan anwer
Sorry about that."

-_______-
Ohh fffffuuuuuu.... !!!

CLICKYYYY
He looks so damn beautiful it almost hurts :$ Drama

edit: Jeez, they keep deleting those vids :@
But this one should be OK, it's Ramy's own account, haha.

Anysound wrote:
But ahaha yeah, exactly! ^_^
^_______^

Anysound wrote:
"... كليب..."
lol Do you know what this is? It's "clip" in Arabic letters lol
Actually, it says "klib", as there are no equivalents of "c" or "p" in Arabic.
This is so feckin cute lol

Anysound wrote:
رامى جمال
Love Love Love

Last edited by Rusty on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Mad that the time change took an hour of my day. Mad

Now everything will be an hour late. Neutral

Woke up late, (but really right on time) No

The sun is up late too.... tongue

The worst day of the year. confused

This week everything will happen an hour earlier. Ugh! Frustration

Who out there doesn't have daylight savings time? Blink

I want to move there... cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Suzy wrote:
Mad that the time change took an hour of my day. Mad

Now everything will be an hour late. Neutral

Woke up late, (but really right on time) No

The sun is up late too.... tongue

The worst day of the year. confused

This week everything will happen an hour earlier. Ugh! Frustration

Who out there doesn't have daylight savings time? Blink

I want to move there... cyclops
Haha I hate it too, it's so damn annoying ;p

btw Why do you guys call it Daylight Saving Time?
Not an ounce of daylight is saved by this ploy Razz
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Rusty wrote:

Hey Rusty, There is alot on this subject, but it mainly adds hours to the evening saving the money on power to run lights etc. My husband loves it because he can do all the things outside with the sun setting later in the evening.

Me? I wake according to the sunrise and am totally off track. " Clock shifts disrupt sleep and reduce its efficiency.[15] Effects on seasonal adaptation of the circadian rhythm can be severe and last for weeks.[112] A 2008 study found that although male suicide rates rise in the weeks after the spring transition, the relationship weakened greatly after adjusting for season.[113] A 2008 Swedish study found that heart attacks were significantly more common the first three weekdays after the spring transition, and significantly less common the first weekday after the autumn transition.[114] The government of Kazakhstan cited health complications due to clock shifts as a reason for abolishing DST in 2005.[115] In March 2011, Dmitri Medvedev, president of Russia, claimed that "stress of changing clocks" were the motivation for Russia to stay in DST all year long. Officials at the time talked about an annual increase in suicides.[116]" - Wiki
Here is more of the discussion...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

It is interesting that Russia has stopped this practice and many countries have never used it. I am for getting rid of it. I think it is really bad for our health and well being. Or a way of governments to shake people up and disorient them in a way that passively shows control.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Suzy wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Hey Rusty, There is alot on this subject, but it mainly adds hours to the evening saving the money on power to run lights etc.

Omg I know lol
I suppose that in future I should clearly state that some comments I make are meant as a joke ;p otherwise I run a risk of being perceived as a severely mentally challenged individual lol

Suzy wrote:
My husband loves it because he can do all the things outside with the sun setting later in the evening.
A certain gardener claimed that his plants grow much better with an extra hour of daylight every day Razz (true story lol)

Suzy wrote:
Me? I wake according to the sunrise and am totally off track. " Clock shifts disrupt sleep and reduce its efficiency.[15] Effects on seasonal adaptation of the circadian rhythm can be severe and last for weeks.[112] A 2008 study found that although male suicide rates rise in the weeks after the spring transition, the relationship weakened greatly after adjusting for season.[113] A 2008 Swedish study found that heart attacks were significantly more common the first three weekdays after the spring transition, and significantly less common the first weekday after the autumn transition.[114] The government of Kazakhstan cited health complications due to clock shifts as a reason for abolishing DST in 2005.[115] In March 2011, Dmitri Medvedev, president of Russia, claimed that "stress of changing clocks" were the motivation for Russia to stay in DST all year long. Officials at the time talked about an annual increase in suicides.[116]" - Wiki
Here is more of the discussion...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time
I wish our retarded government abolished it What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Rolleye0014

Suzy wrote:
It is interesting that Russia has stopped this practice and many countries have never used it. I am for getting rid of it. I think it is really bad for our health and well being. Or a way of governments to shake people up and disorient them in a way that passively shows control.
Me too. Besides all those points you mentioned, I like dark and gloom, the darker and gloomier the better What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Tongue0006
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm wrecked at the moment and I've got the Johnny Cash version of Sunday Morning Coming Down absolutely blaring. I hope my neighbours like Johnny Cash. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Rusty wrote:

Ohh, you really think so? Woot That's just awesome, thaaanks Very Happy

but omg what's this about Richard's depression? Sad
a double Hug for Richard Hug
I suppose they've never attempted to seek consolation in each other's arms, Richard and Nick I mean? Fear

Yep, I do. And no problem. Very Happy

Oh it's nothing new, Richard seems to have suffered it his whole life (based off what he's said). He speaks about it quite openly and it's the basis for a lot of his more beautifully poignant songs. It makes me so sad to think he suffers like Nick in that sense. They just don't deserve it. bounce Sad
Awh, you're cute. I want to hug him too! xD Hug

And ahahaha oh my god. How did I not see that coming? I literally laughed out loud. Razz

Rusty wrote:

Ohh fffffuuuuuu.... !!!

CLICKYYYY
He looks so damn beautiful it almost hurts :$ Drama

edit: Jeez, they keep deleting those vids :@
But this one should be OK, it's Ramy's own account, haha.

Thank you! Very Happy It might sound insane but atm I'm glad it wouldn't let me view it the other day and worked today. I think I needed this more today. Today was just so insanely taxing and this beautiful piece of art is so soothing somehow. So lovely. Love *sigh* Oh and yes, he is very beautiful and in this video especially, though it goes without saying. Razz

Rusty wrote:

lol Do you know what this is? It's "clip" in Arabic letters lol
Actually, it says "klib", as there are no equivalents of "c" or "p" in Arabic.
This is so feckin cute lol
Love Love Love

Uh.... yes. Shocked Of course I knew this... like everyone does. It's common knowledge...

Kidding! But haha that is cute. And it's even cuter you think it's cute, hehe. Razz

-

Why does the universe hate me today? On top of a whole list of things which went horribly today at school, as usual, I studied all day/ night. I haven't been getting enough sleep/ food lately so I have been getting dizzy these past few weeks. Today I promised myself I'd ignore my online commitments and get a good night's sleep for once to remedy my illness. So I organised everything and got all my hw and some study done by 10, which meant working harder/ faster. I was about to go and get something to eat and then brush my teeth and go to bed when I saw a GIANT cockroach near my bookshelves. I immediately grabbed the insect spray and sprayed it for ages but it was so strong that despite the spray paralysing it, it ran UP MY WALL OF POSTERS (possibly the most sickening sound I have heard) and towards the ceiling. Here it fell back down and ran around the floor for a while. Meanwhile I'm trying not to cry, spraying it more. Then it ran and hid somewhere and I had no idea where it went. Still have no idea. I was slightly concerned it'd stay alive and come and get me but I realise it's probably dead or dying somewhere so I can go to sleep. However, I can't really (yet) as my room is still so filled with the stench of the spray. I feel like I'm going to pass out even though the door/ windows have been open/ the fan is on/ etc.
*Sigh*
This is what I get for trying to be good by going to bed early! Mad hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 100_8082

I have a bunch of new pics if you follow the link...

https://s1037.photobucket.com/albums/a452/drmadvertising/
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm

So, I've pretty much written songs about the same girl for the past 5 years or so and I figured I'd try to write something different today because it's getting old, but I've ended up with a song about falling in love with a hooker. What am I playing at? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 am

In two weeks I'm seeing so many bands in the same week that i think that after that i'm gonna die. Blink
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Anysound wrote:

Yep, I do. And no problem. Very Happy
Very Happy

Anysound wrote:
Oh it's nothing new, Richard seems to have suffered it his whole life (based off what he's said). He speaks about it quite openly and it's the basis for a lot of his more beautifully poignant songs. It makes me so sad to think he suffers like Nick in that sense. They just don't deserve it. bounce Sad
Awh, you're cute. I want to hug him too! xD Hug
Of course they don't deserve it, the shittiest stuff happens to the people who don't deserve it, but the fact is that if they were, shall I say, "normal" (whatever that means lol), they wouldn't be such great artists. Sad but true.

Anysound wrote:
And ahahaha oh my god. How did I not see that coming?
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Evilgrin0003

Anysound wrote:
I literally laughed out loud. Razz
tee hee

Anysound wrote:
Thank you! Very Happy It might sound insane but atm I'm glad it wouldn't let me view it the other day and worked today. I think I needed this more today. Today was just so insanely taxing and this beautiful piece of art is so soothing somehow. So lovely. Love *sigh* Oh and yes, he is very beautiful and in this video especially, though it goes without saying. Razz
Any tiiime Very Happy
So glad you liked it What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Happy0169

Anysound wrote:
Uh.... yes. Shocked Of course I knew this... like everyone does. It's common knowledge...
D.S. strikes again, oh no Drama Razz

Anysound wrote:
Kidding! But haha that is cute. And it's even cuter you think it's cute, hehe. Razz
Haha aww What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Happy0169

Anysound wrote:
Why does the universe hate me today? On top of a whole list of things which went horribly today at school, as usual, I studied all day/ night. I haven't been getting enough sleep/ food lately so I have been getting dizzy these past few weeks. Today I promised myself I'd ignore my online commitments and get a good night's sleep for once to remedy my illness. So I organised everything and got all my hw and some study done by 10, which meant working harder/ faster. I was about to go and get something to eat and then brush my teeth and go to bed when I saw a GIANT cockroach near my bookshelves. I immediately grabbed the insect spray and sprayed it for ages but it was so strong that despite the spray paralysing it, it ran UP MY WALL OF POSTERS (possibly the most sickening sound I have heard) and towards the ceiling. Here it fell back down and ran around the floor for a while. Meanwhile I'm trying not to cry, spraying it more. Then it ran and hid somewhere and I had no idea where it went. Still have no idea. I was slightly concerned it'd stay alive and come and get me but I realise it's probably dead or dying somewhere so I can go to sleep. However, I can't really (yet) as my room is still so filled with the stench of the spray. I feel like I'm going to pass out even though the door/ windows have been open/ the fan is on/ etc.
*Sigh*
I must admit that the story made me smile at first, but then I remembered that you wrote something about your deep-seated fear of cockroaches on our old forum :S
I'm not sure if what I'm going to say will help at all, but...
I had a similar thing about spiders a long time ago, a fear bordering on arachnophobia
One day (it was ages ago but I remember it very vividly), I saw one of them on a wall in my house. I was all alone and there was nobody who could come to my rescue with a shotgun or something to get rid of the thing, so I was forced to do the evil deed myself. Actually, no, I did NOT do it. Just as I was about to smash the creature with my shoe, I looked at it for a last time and I froze, my shoe poised over it like a... *insert a creative simile here ;p*
The poor little bugger was sitting there on that wall, quietly, not realizing that it was about to meet its maker, and a thought shot through my head at that very moment.. What the hell am I doing, the critter is so much smaller than me, it's doing me no harm whatsoever, it's not its fault that it looks abominable and creepy.. and I felt such pity towards that poor thing that I nearly cried... and that was the end of my spider phobia.
As for roaches, I don't think we've ever been formally introduced ;p so their existence on this planet has never sort of registered with me, but my point is that if we tried to look at any creature from that angle (I'm talking about that flash of illumination I experienced that day), maybe we wouldn't be repulsed by them or fear them in the way we do What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Unsure

@Suzy: nice pix (:
I especially like THIS ONE Wink

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am

Rusty wrote:

Of course they don't deserve it, the shittiest stuff happens to the people who don't deserve it, but the fact is that if they were, shall I say, "normal" (whatever that means lol), they wouldn't be such great artists. Sad but true.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Neutral

Rusty wrote:

I must admit that the story made me smile at first, but then I remembered that you wrote something about your deep-seated fear of cockroaches on our old forum :S
I'm not sure if what I'm going to say will help at all, but...
I had a similar thing about spiders a long time ago, a fear bordering on arachnophobia
One day (it was ages ago but I remember it very vividly), I saw one of them on a wall in my house. I was all alone and there was nobody who could come to my rescue with a shotgun or something to get rid of the thing, so I was forced to do the evil deed myself. Actually, no, I did NOT do it. Just as I was about to smash the creature with my shoe, I looked at it for a last time and I froze, my shoe poised over it like a... *insert a creative simile here ;p*
The poor little bugger was sitting there on that wall, quietly, not realizing that it was about to meet its maker, and a thought shot through my head at that very moment.. What the hell am I doing, the critter is so much smaller than me, it's doing me no harm whatsoever, it's not its fault that it looks abominable and creepy.. and I felt such pity towards that poor thing that I nearly cried... and that was the end of my spider phobia.
As for roaches, I don't think we've ever been formally introduced ;p so their existence on this planet has never sort of registered with me, but my point is that if we tried to look at any creature from that angle (I'm talking about that flash of illumination I experienced that day), maybe we wouldn't be repulsed by them or fear them in the way we do What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 Unsure

Well I'm glad someone got something out of it! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes haha, kiddiiiing.

As for that story: I know what you mean. And I know what you want to hear: "Oh wow I never thought of it like that. They have just as much of a right to live as me. Let's live in harmony for ever with all of this world's many great creatures!" (I'm not trying to patronise you). It's just... yes, I knoooow. In my heart I know I'm a hypocrite. I know I'm wrong. Sad Why am I a vegetarian and why do I escort most spiders and other bugs outside when I still kill cockroaches like they're the scum of the earth? Because they are!
I just can't help being so terrified of them. I have never been brave enough to kill them with a shoe - and not just because I don't want to get that close to them, but because I'm a coward. I use spray so I don't even have to register what I'm doing. I'm as far removed as possible - literally and figuratively.
So yeah, I wish I could have that epiphany moment and really have it sink in. Sad

WAIT. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A COCKROACH OH MY GOD BRB MOVING TO POLAND.
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 am

Anysound wrote:

-

*Sigh*

I so understand you,whenever I see a cockroach I totally freak out! pale
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 am

Spent all day yesterday watching some Vines' interviews, listening to all of their albums, and now I'm feeling so sad... Sad
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Anysound wrote:

As for that story: I know what you mean. And I know what you want to hear: "Oh wow I never thought of it like that. They have just as much of a right to live as me. Let's live in harmony for ever with all of this world's many great creatures!" (I'm not trying to patronise you). It's just... yes, I knoooow. In my heart I know I'm a hypocrite. I know I'm wrong. Sad Why am I a vegetarian and why do I escort most spiders and other bugs outside when I still kill cockroaches like they're the scum of the earth? Because they are!
I just can't help being so terrified of them. I have never been brave enough to kill them with a shoe - and not just because I don't want to get that close to them, but because I'm a coward. I use spray so I don't even have to register what I'm doing. I'm as far removed as possible - literally and figuratively.
So yeah, I wish I could have that epiphany moment and really have it sink in. Sad
I guess I should have made it clear that what I wrote up there was NOT meant as a kind of reproach that you killed that "poor little critter".
I'm not some kind of screwed-up New Age "peace & love & harmony blah blah" sort of person, and I do think that certain creatures existing on this planet are quite expendable.
I just know what it feels like to experience this kind of deeply-rooted uncontrollable fear of something, so it was simply a feeble attempt on my part to try and alleviate your roach phobia, that's all :S Hug

It was not a reproach
that you killed the roach
The critter is gone
and it's useless to moan

;p

Anysound wrote:
I think I've once seen what might have been a roach (it looked kinda funny :S) but it was abroad as far as I remember
And hey, you're more than welcome Very Happy

Last edited by Rusty on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 pm

[quote="Rusty"]
Anysound wrote:

Anysound wrote:
I think I've once seen what might have been a roach (it looked kinda funny :S) but it was abroad as far as I remember
And hey, you're more than welcome Very Happy

COCKROACHES = I SAY KILL 'EM ALL!

With the warm weather upon us, I start treating for them early and often.
They carry disease & cause alot of health problems especially in children, like asthma and other lung issues.
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I think I'm gonna stop my medication...
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

freak wrote:

You OK?
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 pm

The only thing i can think of right now is the Massive Tension headache in My Skull bounce ehhh
Back to top Go down
http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:02 am

Craig's Angel wrote:
The only thing i can think of right now is the Massive Tension headache in My Skull bounce ehhh

I've had something that's felt like that for the past few days. I'm really hoping it's going to go away because it's really starting to annoy the hell out of me. I feel your pain. Anyway, apart from my head splitting, I've been asked to support a popular local folk band next month, so that's made me happy. I really just wish this headache would fuck off though. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:50 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Craig's Angel wrote:

I've had something that's felt like that for the past few days. I'm really hoping it's going to go away because it's really starting to annoy the hell out of me. I feel your pain. Anyway, apart from my head splitting, I've been asked to support a popular local folk band next month, so that's made me happy. I really just wish this headache would fuck off though. Evil or Very Mad

We are dealing with the start of the pollen season.
Yellow powder covers everything - then rain washes it to the gutters.
Then everything is coated again. I think I will turn on the AC today and try
to keep it outside. Wiping down things with a damp cloth and washing the bed covers.

I think I'll start with a shower to get the pollen out of my hair first.
Everyone here is complaining of headaches, sore throat...

Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Suzy wrote:
freak wrote:

You OK?

No, not really Suzy. My meds make me sick, tired, weak and fat. I can't even drive. I just can't stand it anymore.... I just can't...
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 pm

freak wrote:
Suzy wrote:
freak wrote:

You OK?

No, not really Suzy. My meds make me sick, tired, weak and fat. I can't even drive. I just can't stand it anymore.... I just can't...

I totally understand.

Years ago I was heavily medicated for several health issues.
It left me unable to function.

I stopped taking everything. You know who I rely on now.

I still suffer greatly at times, but also I have changed some things in my life.

I work at home to avoid driving (which causes alot of pain)

It goes on,
but I am able enjoy my life and not spend my days at the doctor's office.

I try not to focus on my health, but stay busy with work.

I hope you feel better.

It took me a long time for my body to start
healing itself. Antibiotics had destroyed my immune system.

So, xoxo,

Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Suzy wrote:

I totally understand.

Years ago I was heavily medicated for several health issues.
It left me unable to function.

I stopped taking everything. You know who I rely on now.

I still suffer greatly at times, but also I have changed some things in my life.

I work at home to avoid driving (which causes alot of pain)

It goes on,
but I am able enjoy my life and not spend my days at the doctor's office.

I try not to focus on my health, but stay busy with work.

I hope you feel better.

It took me a long time for my body to start
healing itself. Antibiotics had destroyed my immune system.

So, xoxo,

Thank you Suzy Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next