The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Craig got arrested

Go down 
+37
Lloyd55555
xermiona
razzger
Koala Owl
thelivingvines
Livbeke
on_safari
Jack94
MaryJane86
Treestar
sealove
nefertiti324
LawlietWay
omgwtf
chacha
infinityplus0ne
Torched
Ally Nicholls
goodbye
Leanne
CherryWaves
anaobrad
luuana
Headshrinker
PurpleLeaves
braindead
(((A Name)))
Hilton
Bwadi
CandyFlippinGirl
freak
VisionValley
platinum
Lydier
Thinkhappythoughts67
effervescingelephant
Kitty
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
goodbye

Craig got arrested - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, this is what it matters

Quote :
His lawyer Jason Watts said his client had made an appointment to see a psychologist following the weekend incident and that he would "anticipate further treatment" "He has now left the family home," Mr Watts told the court. "He is being supported by friends."

I really hope that everything gets better for Craig. All my love to him.
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

I really don't know what to think, I know I don't know Craig but for what we can see in interviews and of all these years of being a fan I can't think of him as a violent person and I don't think they're making this up, we can't justify his behaviour, he's clearly going through a tough time and he's worst than we thought

What bothers me is that probably we'll never know exactly what happened, again I don't want to justify him but we should take into consideration what was going on in his house, why he reacted like that, what drugs was he taking, etc.

I hope they'll make an official statement at least...but I don't have much hope to be honest
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

...this is what happens when you fade away instead of burning out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:05 pm

"Australian Associated Press said court documents alleged an "ongoing feeling of fear and anxiety in the house, including an earlier incident in late September in which Nicholls confronted his mother in the kitchen.
"(Nicholls) opened a drawer and picked up two steak knives and held them two inches from her throat, pinning her against the pantry door" and saying "I could stab you", according to an AAP report of the documents."

How did things get like this?
Back to top Go down
PurpleLeaves

PurpleLeaves

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:21 pm

What?? That can't be true!! I mean it can i guess..i just don't want it to be!! confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I guess now that information is slowly being revealed we are finding more out about the conditions and circumstances surrounding the case. I never knew it could be this serious. This is so difficult for those of us who have looked up to Craig. I still don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 pm

I don't wanna have any sort of opinion at the moment. All I want to say is that I'm willing to give all my support to both Craig and Nicholls family.
I just went through a similar situation, of course instead of a court it was a hospital. But I know how awkward it becomes, how desperate it might be. I still don't even want to talk to me mam nor other member of my family because that was embarrassing and something no one wants to repeat. I kind of hope that happens to him, the situation shall not be repeated.
But still, I send them all the love and light to them. And incredibly, I am beyond sad. And I don't even know Craig, I've never seen him in a 3D plane/real front. In person.
Art may help them heal the wounds. Love love love.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlietway.tumblr.com
(((A Name)))

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:04 pm

I hope Craig hasn't destroyed his brain with the canabis. No
But if he really takes it since he is 15 it be locical consequence...
I hope he will be fine soon.
And also his family.
Back to top Go down
PurpleLeaves

PurpleLeaves

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 pm

I've been a fan since 2004 and I've met Craig 3 times actually. He was VERY nice, very kind towards his fans..etc.

This is very painful to hear...poor guy. Sad

He needs lots of prayers...and also his family.
Back to top Go down
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

LawlietWay wrote:

But still, I send them all the love and light to them. And incredibly, I am beyond sad. And I don't even know Craig, I've never seen him in a 3D plane/real front. In person.
Art may help them heal the wounds. Love love love.

Definitely! I wish them and send them all the love and beauty in the world. That does not change - I want the best for all of them.
Back to top Go down
nefertiti324

nefertiti324

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 pm

I am sad that this news story came out yesterday and already so many forum members have posted their advice for Craig, instead of showing support for our hero in his time of need. I love The Vines and I love Craig. No, I do not know him, yet all the more reason why I shouldn't judge. We do not know the situation. None of us were there.

We of ALL people should not be passing judgement... Don't you think scorn from the rest of the world and the media is enough?

Last edited by nefertiti324 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 pm

nefertiti324 wrote:
I am sad that this news story came out yesterday and already so many forum members have posted their advice for Craig, instead of showing support for our hero in his time of need. I love The Vines and I love Craig. No, I do not know him, yet all the more reason why I shouldn't judge. We do not know the situation. None of us were there.

We of ALL people should not be passing judgement... Don't you think scorn from the rest of the world and the media is enough?
Yep, totally. Let's not have any opinion. We all have hard times through life.
Back to top Go down
nefertiti324

nefertiti324

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 pm

LawlietWay wrote:

Yep, totally. Let's not have any opinion. We all have hard times through life.

Precisely, except that we are all fortunate in that our dirty laundry isn't international news.
Back to top Go down
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

nefertiti324 wrote:

Precisely, except that we are all fortunate in that our dirty laundry isn't international news.

Luckily. Y'know? I read some sort of overstupid comments in one of them pages, they were all like "Who's Craig?" "The Vines who?" and that is totally rubbish. That's why let's all show our support. And discretion, I guess.
xx
Back to top Go down
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

nefertiti324 wrote:

I can't agree more with this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nefertiti324

nefertiti324

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Np.Smile

I don't mean to be rude or start anything, it's just I was upset too regarding the effects a news story like this could cast upon Craig. I became more upset after I logged on here. I thought this could be the one place we could all show our support.

Craig's music has had profound impact upon me over the years. It has given me strength and solace especially during hard times. Sounds cheesy yeah.. but it is so true. His music is our gift.

Now let's return the favor and give back to him during his trying times.
Back to top Go down
Lydier

Lydier

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Yes, it's cheesy but that's exactly how I feel about Craig and The Vines. His music has gotten me through difficult and stressful times and opened my eyes (or ears) to the beautiful world of music. I can't repay him enough for what he has done for me, and I will continue to love him and show my support. Thanks again for getting rid of any doubts I had before.
Back to top Go down
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh, translation... I even get confused with my own language sometimes. So I'm sorry if I ever offend you. Of course, sometimes my humour may be bitter and all, but in my culture we even mock Satan and Death. Even the jokes about an own dead family member are accepted in my culture, so I'm sorry. Don't get mad.
Back to top Go down
nefertiti324

nefertiti324

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

LawlietWay wrote:
Oh, translation... I even get confused with my own language sometimes. So I'm sorry if I ever offend you. Of course, sometimes my humour may be bitter and all, but in my culture we even mock Satan and Death. Even the jokes about an own dead family member are accepted in my culture, so I'm sorry. Don't get mad.

Wait, who do you think you offended?
Back to top Go down
LawlietWay

LawlietWay

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 am

nefertiti324 wrote:

Wait, who do you think you offended?
No one yet, (I hope) but probably in future. That could happen like other times, that's why people don't always answer to my questions and stuff.
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:10 am

You won't offend anyone, don't worry. No-one cares enough about anything you've got to say, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
sealove

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 am

Dear everybody,

I'm not judging anyone or justifying anything but Craig has a very intense personality. It comes across through his music, his art, his happiness, his gratitude, his determination, anger and frustration. There is right and there is wrong and there is the state of feeling extreme frustration you do not see what is right or wrong or are able to control yourself. I am sure he never meant to hurt anyone physically, let alone his mother/family. I have met him a few times and he was very sweet and kind but the brain is a complex thing and sometimes because of something like a chemical imbalance, at certain times you just feel intense hatred and frustration. A hundred times more than you are supposed to. I am not justifying this as I mentioned before but it is something some people cannot control and he has been 'diagnosed' with certain things...it doesn't matter..its sometimes a very hard struggle. I do not know what happen, so feel bad in voicing my opinions in a situation I don't know much about but I can safely say I know he did not mean to hurt anyone. I hope he gets better and his family are ok.
Back to top Go down
nefertiti324

nefertiti324

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 am

omgwtf wrote:
You won't offend anyone, don't worry. No-one cares enough about anything you've got to say, so it's all good.

...So much hate in the world that we can't even play nice for the sake of our common interest? Are we not all here for the same thing, for love of The Vines?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 am

I'm trying to hope for the best for Craig and his family but his future is looking bleak. Crying or Very sad I'm worried that he's either going to end up in a psychiatric ward, homeless or killing himself.
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:13 am

nefertiti324 wrote:
omgwtf wrote:

...So much hate in the world that we can't even play nice for the sake of our common interest? Are we not all here for the same thing, for love of The Vines?

What are you going on about? No-one does care, it's just the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig got arrested   Craig got arrested - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craig got arrested
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next