The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CodyT3212

Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts?   Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 am

It seems odd to post about something positive in light of the whole Craig situation, but here it goes.

I just now got a PC with a dvd burner so naturally I'm on a concert burning frenzy. My request is this: Does anybody have some professionally shot concert footage they could share with me to go toward this? Live on Channel V 2008, Splendour 2011....those would be cool, or something similar. Oh and Get Free from Letterman is a MUST HAVE. And Outtathaway on Jools Holland if its doable Smile Thank you!
Back to top Go down
kindom

Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts?   Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 am

you made fantastic nice point here.I performed a search on the issue & discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog.thanks you for sharing your visions.keep up the incredible work.
Back to top Go down

Provide me with some pro shot Vines concerts?
Page 1 of 1