The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 am

The internet is so boring right now
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:49 am

Hi everyone! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:30 pm

freak wrote:
Hi everyone! cheers
Hiya freaky Wink
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 pm

It's been a long time.I miss all of you lovely Vines people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Patricia wrote:
Heey, welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Rusty wrote:
Heey, welcome back Very Happy

Thanks Rusty Wink
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Rusty wrote:
Hey, it was a pleasure Very Happy
and yay, awesome (:

My teacher was away on Monday so class was cancelled and we have it only every second Friday - which just happens to be next week - so I will get to talk to him next on Monday and will tell you then which one I will read. Very Happy (If I'm allowed to use another novel as a related text that is. Shocked )

Rusty wrote:
Aww, you're welcome (: Always glad to share my Ramooo Wink
Well, not many ppl are into Arabic music, so it's not really surprising that it isn't universally known

Yeaah, true. Neutral

Rusty wrote:
Ohh, it sure is Very Happy
I tried to learn it once, but it was a total disaster lol

btw Welsh people are lovely too <333

Shocked What do you do, just learn every language ever?! I swear, you Poles... Razz
But awh, shame to hear.

I've never met any Welsh people. Sad That's my aim in life! Haha, not really. But kind of. Fear

Patricia wrote:

TRIIIISH. Woot Very Happy cheers Yaaaay. I have missed you!
I have actually been thinking about leaving you a message somewhere but I figured you must be very busy with work again so I decided not to annoy you. But I want you to know I have been thinking about you and that I have been wondering if/ when you'd join this forum. So glad you have! ^_^

Anyway, it's great to hear from you again and reassuring to know you're not MIA. Razz Hope you're well and that the Brazilian spring isn't hitting too hard. Hug

-

I'm in one of those pathetic moods I get in every now and then where if I watch a video of the Verve live (esp. in 2008) I just want to cry because Richard's voice is so passionate and powerful and his lovely little face is in pain hurting when he sings certain songs and Nick's guitar is so emotive and sometimes he smiles to himself and the audience and Simon keeps bobbing up and down like a monkey and Pete goes at it like a champ, smiling occasionally, and Davide is totally in the moment with them and tweets about it and as a band they're they're so mind-blowing and amazing and perfect and I love them so much and I can't express it and I'll most likely never get to see them play together so just get in a state where I want to hug my laptop screen and write long sentences like this in which I ramble on and post on this forum because I'd be ridiculed anywhere else, except maybe Tumblr. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Hey, it was a pleasure Very Happy
and yay, awesome (:

My teacher was away on Monday so class was cancelled and we have it only every second Friday - which just happens to be next week - so I will get to talk to him next on Monday and will tell you then which one I will read. Very Happy (If I'm allowed to use another novel as a related text that is. Shocked )

Ohh, I'm so curious what he'll say bounce

But...but... you can read them in any case, can't you?? They really are awesomeeee

Anysound wrote:

Rusty wrote:
Ohh, it sure is Very Happy
I tried to learn it once, but it was a total disaster lol

btw Welsh people are lovely too <333
I've never met any Welsh people. Sad That's my aim in life! Haha, not really. But kind of. Fear

There is something very special about the people of Celtic origin, something...ethereal
(I'm sure Tolkien modelled his Elves on the characters from the medieval Welsh and Irish sagas, as many of them have names that sound/look suspiciously Celtic)

And they sing like the proverbial angels Very Happy
(they drink a lot though lol)

I ADORE those Welsh choirs
(you need to listen to this at full blast lol)

Anysound wrote:
I'm in one of those pathetic moods I get in every now and then where if I watch a video of the Verve live (esp. in 2008) I just want to cry because Richard's voice is so passionate and powerful and his lovely little face is in pain hurting when he sings certain songs and Nick's guitar is so emotive and sometimes he smiles to himself and the audience and Simon keeps bobbing up and down like a monkey and Pete goes at it like a champ, smiling occasionally, and Davide is totally in the moment with them and tweets about it and as a band they're they're so mind-blowing and amazing and perfect and I love them so much and I can't express it and I'll most likely never get to see them play together so just get in a state where I want to hug my laptop screen and write long sentences like this in which I ramble on and post on this forum because I'd be ridiculed anywhere else, except maybe Tumblr. ;_;
lol Hug

"lovely little face"??
His face might be little, but lovely?? That's carrying things a bit too far I'm afraid Razz

Sorry, just teasing Wink
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:24 am

Anysound wrote:

TRIIIISH. Woot Very Happy cheers Yaaaay. I have missed you!
I have actually been thinking about leaving you a message somewhere but I figured you must be very busy with work again so I decided not to annoy you. But I want you to know I have been thinking about you and that I have been wondering if/ when you'd join this forum. So glad you have! ^_^

Anyway, it's great to hear from you again and reassuring to know you're not MIA. Razz Hope you're well and that the Brazilian spring isn't hitting too hard. Hug

Hey Elenaaaaaa! cheers
I've missed you too. You're so lovely.Your words made me so happy.I never forget about you,even though I disappear sometimes hehe...I hope everything is fine with you. Wink I'm glad you're still a moderator!

P.S: you could NEVER annoy me.NEVER. Hug Hug Hug

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Rusty wrote:

Ohh, I'm so curious what he'll say bounce

But...but... you can read them in any case, can't you?? They really are awesomeeee

I'll be sure to tell you. Very Happy

And well, I can try but I have so many books to read for school and so little time to read so I mightn't get around to it for a while. But I will try! D:

Rusty wrote:

There is something very special about the people of Celtic origin, something...ethereal
(I'm sure Tolkien modelled his Elves on the characters from the medieval Welsh and Irish sagas, as many of them have names that sound/look suspiciously Celtic)

And they sing like the proverbial angels Very Happy
(they drink a lot though lol)

I ADORE those Welsh choirs
(you need to listen to this at full blast lol)

Agreed! I automatically join the Celts with all things magical. ^_^

Awhh, that was so nice, thanks for sharing. ^_^

Also I just remember I did my Year 9 Commerce assessment task that had to be about travelling to another country on Wales. Razz I still have it somewhere, I was pretty proud of it hahah. So lame.

Rusty wrote:

lol Hug

"lovely little face"??
His face might be little, but lovely?? That's carrying things a bit too far I'm afraid Razz

Sorry, just teasing Wink

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 Tumblr_lfri4nDt8I1qdw2ue

Just kiiidding. Kind of. Not really. Razz

Patricia wrote:

Hey Elenaaaaaa! cheers
I've missed you too. You're so lovely.Your words made me so happy.I never forget about you,even though I disappear sometimes hehe...I hope everything is fine with you. Wink I'm glad you're still a moderator!

P.S: you could NEVER annoy me.NEVER. Hug Hug Hug

Awhh, I am glad! ^_^ Hug
Hahah, that's okay. Thanks, I am pretty good. Very Happy And I hope everything is fine with you too. Smile
Thanks, so am I! But it doesn't really feel like I am because I have no spam to delete anymore, woooo! cheers haha.

And awhh, thank youu. You're so sweet. Hug

Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Anysound wrote:

I'll be sure to tell you. Very Happy

And well, I can try but I have so many books to read for school and so little time to read so I mightn't get around to it for a while. But I will try! D:
Yay, I can't wait Very Happy (I hope he's a Rendell fan lol)

and yeah, I understand (:

Anysound wrote:
Agreed! I automatically join the Celts with all things magical. ^_^

Awhh, that was so nice, thanks for sharing. ^_^

Also I just remember I did my Year 9 Commerce assessment task that had to be about travelling to another country on Wales. Razz I still have it somewhere, I was pretty proud of it hahah. So lame.
Nooo, not lame, just awesome (:
And hey, I do hope you'll have a chance to go there one of these days, it really is a beautiful place, Wales <3
(and it's just great that people still can and do speak Welsh there on a regular basis Woot)

And you're welcome, glad you liked it (:
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:17 am

Rusty wrote:

Nooo, not lame, just awesome (:
And hey, I do hope you'll have a chance to go there one of these days, it really is a beautiful place, Wales <3
(and it's just great that people still can and do speak Welsh there on a regular basis Woot)

And you're welcome, glad you liked it (:

Haha thanks. Razz

And Shocked you've actually been to Wales?!

Yeah, I love that too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Anysound wrote:

Haha thanks. Razz
no need Wink
Anysound wrote:
And Shocked you've actually been to Wales?!
Yes Fear

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Rusty wrote:

no need Wink
Yes Fear

So, let me get this straight. Not only do Poles know every language ever, they have been to every country ever, as well?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

no need Wink
Yes Fear

So, let me get this straight. Not only do Poles know every language ever, they have been to every country ever, as well?! Shocked
lol We seem to be suffering from what is commonly referred to as wanderlust, haha
Someone once said that we don't just travel, we colonize lol
Britain? When you go there, the only language you hear is Polish Blink lol

Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Rusty wrote:

lol We seem to be suffering from what is commonly referred to as wanderlust, haha
Someone once said that we don't just travel, we colonize lol
Britain? When you go there, the only language you hear is Polish Blink lol

Hahah. Very Happy

And haha, are you serious? That's awesome. :')

Btw, I spoke to my teacher! I gave him a list of the books/ styles of Ruth Rendell which you gave me. He didn't seem in a very good mood, like he was in a rush or preoccupied or something (though he said he had a few minutes to spare). He seemed to just skim over the list and very quickly and simply stated, "Babes in the Wood. Yeah, sounds good." and then made it obvious that was the end of the conversation. Shocked Usually he is very friendly and willing to talk at length about anything - even things not schoolwork related - so that was quite weird. I wish I had more to tell you, like his opinions on some of them (he briefly mentioned he read some books by her) but I don't and I feel bad, sorry. Neutral

Oh well, at least I know which to read now. Very Happy

And again, thank you for your time and effort, I really appreciate it. Hug

-

Coincidences, man... Shocked

Today I had a conversation about Oasis with a guy in my roll call class and I mentioned how I have heard stories of instances in which whole pubs and clubs and such in the UK and other parts of Europe break out singing when Oasis songs come on the radio/ tv/ etc or a band covers them (some people have told me personal stories along these lines). I said how awesome this would be - especially if it happened here Very Happy - but doubted how often it would actually happen.

Just then I watched some vlogs on YouTube and one of them was a travel vlog of a guy visiting his friend in Ireland. He took his camera around with him and filmed his night / day with his friends. Several of the scenes were inside pubs/ bars or out on the street and not only did these pubs and clubs have super awesome local musicians playing super awesome folky Irish music with fiddles and accordions and all, but these musicians also played Green Day, the Monkees, the Beatles (more than once) and.. Oasis! And of course there were singalongs, and one particularly rowdy singalong to Hey Jude. This is even stranger because I watched an interview with Noel Gallagher two nights ago in which he talks about the power of songs like Hey Jude; no one really knows what they're about but they sing along like crazy anyway, and are waiting for the chorous the whole time etc.

Of all the videos to watch tonight, and two nights ago, of all the songs they could have played in those pubs, and of all the conversations I could have had to today... so weird.

I guess these crazy 90s Britrock and Britpop singalongs really do happen still. Very Happy

I WANNA GO TO IRELAND.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Anysound wrote:

Hahah. Very Happy

And haha, are you serious? That's awesome. :')
Yes, it's true lol

Anysound wrote:
Btw, I spoke to my teacher! I gave him a list of the books/ styles of Ruth Rendell which you gave me. He didn't seem in a very good mood, like he was in a rush or preoccupied or something (though he said he had a few minutes to spare). He seemed to just skim over the list and very quickly and simply stated, "Babes in the Wood. Yeah, sounds good." and then made it obvious that was the end of the conversation. Shocked Usually he is very friendly and willing to talk at length about anything - even things not schoolwork related - so that was quite weird. I wish I had more to tell you, like his opinions on some of them (he briefly mentioned he read some books by her) but I don't and I feel bad, sorry. Neutral

Oh well, at least I know which to read now. Very Happy

And again, thank you for your time and effort, I really appreciate it. Hug
Ohh... they're such weird creatures, teachers lol Totally unpredictable ;p
Anyway, I hope you'll like the book and hey, any time and I mean it (:
And don't feel bad PLZ! Hug

Anysound wrote:
I WANNA GO TO IRELAND.
So it's Ireland now? Make up your mind already, you fickle creature you Wink

pubs... *sigh*
since the introduction of that abominable smoking ban they've somehow lost their appeal Neutral

Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 am

Irelands awesome
Back to top Go down
http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 am

Rusty wrote:

Yes, it's true lol

That's so cool. Razz

Rusty wrote:

Ohh... they're such weird creatures, teachers lol Totally unpredictable ;p
Anyway, I hope you'll like the book and hey, any time and I mean it (:
And don't feel bad PLZ! Hug

Thanks! Very Happy I'll tell you when I start it. I have 4 books to read before then, though, so it might be a while.

Hug

Rusty wrote:

"Shut up, that's why!"
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Craig's Angel wrote:
Irelands awesome
It sure is Very Happy

Anysound wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

Aww, no need Wink

Anysound wrote:
I'll tell you when I start it. I have 4 books to read before then, though, so it might be a while.

Hug
Hug
I think I'll read The Babes once again, just in case ;D
Read it rather a long time ago, don't remember all the details, heh

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

"Shut up, that's why!"
looool

Oh, btw...
Sean Patrick says "Hello" Wink
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 IMG_0920-1
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:44 am

Craig's Angel wrote:
Irelands awesome
I'm in love with Ireland. Love

I actually talked about the film "The Wind That Shakes The Barley". Because we watched "My Name Is Joe" in class today, which is also by Ken Loach.

But omg... Back in my heavy Cillian Murphy days I'd watch several of his films, some more than once, and the Irish ones always were better. <3 His accent is sooooooo great. Love
Back to top Go down
http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
Craig's Angel wrote:
Irelands awesome
I'm in love with Ireland. Love

I actually talked about the film "The Wind That Shakes The Barley". Because we watched "My Name Is Joe" in class today, which is also by Ken Loach.

But omg... Back in my heavy Cillian Murphy days I'd watch several of his films, some more than once, and the Irish ones always were better. <3 His accent is sooooooo great. Love
Have you been there? Woot

Haha the Irish accent is just great
love this guy
(The joke's kinda corny, but still... lol)
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=280744205294146&set=vb.100000757065628&type=2&theater

Ive been Wondering how bad this Is.... Neutral i cant Tell
Perhaps a few Honest opions? Maybe.Singing means Alot to me
Back to top Go down
http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:14 am

Craig's Angel wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=280744205294146&set=vb.100000757065628&type=2&theater

Ive been Wondering how bad this Is.... Neutral i cant Tell
Perhaps a few Honest opions? Maybe.Singing means Alot to me

Quote :
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
:S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: Off Topic :: Completely Off Topic-
Jump to: