The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:

Hey Martha, I've been doing Animated Gifs recently and I noticed that the one in your signature is too large. I suggest you to resize it (I know how).

But, I like my gif signature the way it is, but if you can tell me how to resize gifs,
that would be cool (:
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

CherryWaves wrote:
But, I like my gif signature the way it is, but if you can tell me how to resize gifs,
that would be cool (:
Smile Ok... You see, large gifs may distract from the tiny text that we write on the daily basis, so you can edit them here:

GIMP: a free and friendly Photoshop.

Kitty or Anysound mentioned this software as I recall in the old forum. I downloaded it and discover that it is as much useful as Photoshop for most users. You can make/edit Gifs. So, thank you Mods (wherever you are) Cool.
You can find several tutorials on internet, like this one:

Also, I just found this simple online tool Online Image Editor. Try resize 80% for example, but sometimes the process may diminish the quality and it doesn't give you any "menu option", so GIMP is better.
Back to top Go down
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 am

FindAWayOut wrote:
CherryWaves wrote:
that would be cool (:
Smile Ok... You see, large gifs may distract from the tiny text that we write on the daily basis, so you can edit them here:

GIMP: a free and friendly Photoshop.

Kitty or Anysound mentioned this software as I recall in the old forum. I downloaded it and discover that it is as much useful as Photoshop for most users. You can make/edit Gifs. So, thank you Mods (wherever you are) Cool.
You can find several tutorials on internet, like this one:

Also, I just found this simple online tool Online Image Editor. Try resize 80% for example, but sometimes the process may diminish the quality and it doesn't give you any "menu option", so GIMP is better.

Thank you! I will check it out, since I don't have anything else to do Wink
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 am

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 IMG_1912
If i even have room to Hang up over 75 of these Precious pictures <3
Precious meaning pretty and Vines related but annoying because 95%
of them are About Craig is a jerk or did this or said This? Rolling Eyes and other idiotic publicity shite
(blurry,i know and im sorry)
Back to top Go down
http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 am

bye bye craig's angel! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 am

braindead wrote:
bye bye craig's angel! Smile
scratch Wheres she going Question
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 am

Craig's Angel wrote:
of them are About Craig is a jerk or did this or said This? Rolling Eyes and other idiotic publicity shite
nice collection
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 am

FindAWayOut wrote:
Craig's Angel wrote:
nice collection
it was ..thanks
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:12 am

If, by some chance, there's a miracle, I hope it resembles You.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 am

Rusty wrote:

Anysound wrote:

Clicky!
So... er... at the risk of repeating myself, what's the third animal, apart from apes and dolphins??? Blink
??? bounce bounce bounce

edit: but of course apes aren't like, one animal, so I guess it's chimps, dolphins and... Gorillaz, er... I mean, gorillas ;p perhaps?
1 + 1 + 1 = scratch 3 ? ;p

My new enlarged av gif is making my head spin.
I blame Ben lol

Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Rusty wrote:

Equals Three! =3
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 am

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Equals Three! =3
Are you absolutely sure? Those pesky numbers can be veeery tricky Wink
Sometimes 2 + 2 = 5, you know What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 Tongue0006
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 am

Rusty wrote:
FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Equals Three! =3
Sometimes 2 + 2 = 5, you know What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 Tongue0006
They have speculated several theories which may give you the reason. Have you heard about the holographic principle? Is the Universe 3 dimensional? 4D, 2D, 11D?

Also you can say "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts" (2 + 2 = 5), or when it comes to interpret graphs "logarithmic Scale is more appropriate than a linear scale", or the geometry of our universe is not necessarily euclidean. ETC.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Rusty wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Anysound wrote:

Clicky!
So... er... at the risk of repeating myself, what's the third animal, apart from apes and dolphins??? Blink
??? bounce bounce bounce

edit: but of course apes aren't like, one animal, so I guess it's chimps, dolphins and... Gorillaz, er... I mean, gorillas ;p perhaps?

I think it's elephants.
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:
FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Equals Three! =3
They have speculated several theories which may give you the reason. Have you heard about the holographic principle? Is the Universe 3 dimensional? 4D, 2D, 11D?
Yes I have Very Happy
There's something deeply alluring about the idea of hyperspace and the multidimensional universe Very Happy I so hope that all those theories will cease to be mere theories one of these days
Just imagine... actually finding a tangible piece of evidence that some other dimensions really and truly exist Woot

FindAWayOut wrote:
Also you can say "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts" (2 + 2 = 5), or when it comes to interpret graphs "logarithmic Scale is more appropriate than a linear scale", or the geometry of our universe is not necessarily euclidean. ETC.
Non-Euclidean geometry? Ohhh.... One of my fave writers, H.P. Lovecraft, utilized the idea in The Call of Cthulhu (dunno if you've read any of his stories, but if not, I heartily recommend them Very Happy)

Science aside...
2 + 2 may possibly equal 5
just because
Thom said so Wink

Kitty wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Anysound wrote:

Clicky!
??? bounce bounce bounce

I think it's elephants.
I thought so too, but apparently it isn't Neutral

edit: OK, so I've looked it up without waiting for Elena ;p
and yeah, it is elephants after all, ha. (:

Last edited by Rusty on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Rusty wrote:
Yes I have Very Happy
There's something deeply alluring about the idea of hyperspace and the multidimensional universe Very Happy I so hope that all those theories will cease to be mere theories one of these days
Just imagine... actually finding a tangible piece of evidence that some other dimensions really and truly exist Woot
Surprised Hyperspace smells to me like one brilliant idea. What the findings (at LHC, GEO600 or LISA iterferometer) will mean to us? no one knows for sure.

Rusty wrote:
Non-Euclidean geometry? Ohhh.... One of my fave writers, H.P. Lovecraft, utilized the idea in The Call of Cthulhu (dunno if you've read any of his stories, but if not, I heartily recommend them Very Happy)
Thanks, I will look for H.P. Lovecraft in the library near my house.

Rusty wrote:
Science aside...
just because
Thom said so Wink
"I'll stay home forever, where two and two always makes a five." pirat
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 pm

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Yes I have Very Happy
Surprised Hyperspace smells to me like one brilliant idea. What the findings (at LHC, GEO600 or LISA iterferometer) will mean to us? no one knows for sure.
Ohh.. no one knows, but it will be something totally tremendous obviously (:
btw I wish they would get a move on with solving that dark matter/dark energy issue, I'm getting quite impatient bounce

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Thanks, I will look for H.P. Lovecraft in the library near my house.
Haha any time Wink
And hey, while you're at it, you might check out some stuff by Michio Kaku (an eminent physicist), if you're indeed into that hyperspace thing. I can recommend two books that I especially like:
"Hyperspace. A scientific odyssey through parallel universes, time warps and the tenth dimension."
and
"Parallel Worlds. The science of alternative universes and our future in the cosmos."

btw I'm not sure if we really need all those other dimensions string theory insists on, we seem to be hardly capable of dealing with the ones we have ;p

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Science aside...
just because
Thom said so Wink
"I'll stay home forever, where two and two always makes a five." pirat
;p
love this song, love H.T.T.T. (:
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 am

Craig's Angel wrote:
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 IMG_1912

What a nice collection tho not all hugs & kisses stuff.

It seems people only are interested in the crappy stuff that happens to ya.

Sometimes I will get tired of it & ask, " Is there anything good going on with you?" Well yah, but that's not what they want to talk about.

Hey, Let's talk about how much I love the new Vines stuff, especially, "Weird Animals"!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:58 am

Rusty wrote:
love this song, love H.T.T.T.
I just googled the Lyrics and found all of them have several distortions (some of them ridiculous).

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 M_b3405307
Check these ones:
  • "Yeah I need it... I needed attention, I needed attention, I needed attention, I needed attention."

• "I try to sing along, but the music's all wrong."

• "I'll swallow up flies, back and hide, but I'm not." <<< LOL Laughing (edit)

• "Don't question my authority or put me in the box."

• "Oh go up to the king, and the sky is falling in."

(songmeanings.net, metrolyrics.com, sing365.com, azlyrics.com, lyricsmode.com, elyrics.net)

Last edited by FindAWayOut on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am

FindAWayOut wrote:
Rusty wrote:
love this song, love H.T.T.T.
I just Googled the lyrics and found all of them have several distortions (some of them ridiculous).

Check these ones:
  • "Yeah, I need it... I needed attention, I needed attention, I needed attention, I needed attention."

• "I try to sing along, but the music's all wrong."

• "I'll swallow up flies, back and hide, but I'm not."

• "Don't question my authority or put me in the box."

• "Oh go up to the king, and the sky is falling in."

(songmeanings.net, metrolyrics.com, sing365.com, azlyrics.com, lyricsmode.com, elyrics.net)
LOOOOL
omg those people should be shot on the spot lol

FindAWayOut wrote:
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 M_b3405307
lool
aww, Jean-Luc ^_^

Hey, you a Trekkie by any chance? Wink
Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Rusty wrote:

aww, Jean-Luc ^_^

Hey, you a Trekkie by any chance? Wink
My dad is a devoted fan of SG-1, and Trekkie in the past.
Razz I love how Star Trek has resurrected through internet memes, actually, this inspires me to watch some episodes.

Rusty wrote:
Ohh.. no one knows, but it will be something totally tremendous obviously (:

Absolutely. And this brainy quote is ad hoc: "A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind."

Rusty wrote:
btw I wish they would get a move on with solving that dark matter/dark energy issue, I'm getting quite impatient bounce
Dark matter seems a real mystery for me.
Have you notied this? Dark matter, Dark energy, Black holes... we need some light here!

Rusty wrote:
And hey, while you're at it, you might check out some stuff by Michio Kaku (an eminent physicist), if you're indeed into that hyperspace thing. I can recommend two books that I especially like:
"Hyperspace. A scientific odyssey through parallel universes, time warps and the tenth dimension."
and
"Parallel Worlds. The science of alternative universes and our future in the cosmos."

Good idea, Michio Kaku thanks, I've seen him on science tv programs.

Rusty wrote:
btw I'm not sure if we really need all those other dimensions string theory insists on, we seem to be hardly capable of dealing with the ones we have ;p
Razz Surely the notion of dimensions depend on the scale being studied:
  • Cosmology: Holographic 2D representation of the whole Universe.
  • Astronomy: Classic 3D Space.
  • Quantum Realm: Fundamental 10D Strings.

Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
FindAWayOut

FindAWayOut

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Suzy wrote:
https://youtu.be/rQ6LC-olw9Q
haha, that's like a plague of Furbys.
Star Trek is so wide in topics.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Suzy wrote:
lol

FindAWayOut wrote:

My dad is a devoted fan of SG-1, and Trekkie in the past.
Razz I love how Star Trek has resurrected through internet memes, actually, this inspires me to watch some episodes.
Haha awesome Very Happy

FindAWayOut wrote:
Absolutely. And this brainy quote is ad hoc: "A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind."
N!ce (:

FindAWayOut wrote:
Dark matter seems a real mystery for me.
Have you notied this? Dark matter, Dark energy, Black holes... we need some light here!
Light? Doesn't look like it's forthcoming lol
They seem to be no closer to discovering what all that weird dark stuff is than they were at the beginning bounce
(It's quite scary really when you think that only about 5% of the universe is visible/accounted for Neutral)

FindAWayOut wrote:
Good idea, Michio Kaku thanks, I've seen him on science tv programs.
No probs (:

FindAWayOut wrote:
Razz Surely the notion of dimensions depend on the scale being studied:
  • Cosmology: Holographic 2D representation of the whole Universe.
  • Astronomy: Classic 3D Space.
  • Quantum Realm: Fundamental 10D Strings.

True, but I wonder whether those extra dimensions have some reflection in the reality (whatever that means lol), or whether they're destined to forever remain in the realm of pure science. Those string theory guys just introduced them for the sake of their mathematical equations which wouldn't be viable otherwise lol

...which reminds me of one of my fave quotes:
-But Professor, your theory is incompatible with the facts!
-All the worse for the facts then.

;p

btw Funny thing, physics... Traditional Newtonian physics can explain the movement of the Earth around the Sun, but not the orbit of Pluto, apparently. wtf. lol
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Suzy wrote:
I watched these as a kid and loved it! But this was my all time favorite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next