The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Rusty

Rusty

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:48 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
Rusty wrote:

The Household Cat wrote:
So, anyone up for a football/Löw thread? Love
That reminds me... Euro 2012 is coming
I have a strange feeling that it's going to be a total disaster Neutral
Shocked Why? Why so negative?
Because:
1 we've never hosted a football event of that magnitude
2 our football fans tend to be rather unruly
3 we suck at football (to put it mildly)
4 I'm gloomy and pessimistic by nature ;p

...so I vaguely sense mayhem and destruction lol

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Football

Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 pm

About Daylight Savings Time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Rusty wrote:
The Household Cat wrote:
Rusty wrote:

The Household Cat wrote:
Because:

Sad Hug Hug Hug

Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. See it as a chance. Hug

Oh well, I was not particularly enthusiastic about Germany hosting either. It's not really great anyway because you'll meet a lot of unpleasant people.
Back to top Go down
http://thehouseholdcat.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
Rusty wrote:
The Household Cat wrote:
Rusty wrote:

The Household Cat wrote:
Because:

Sad Hug Hug Hug

Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. See it as a chance. Hug
Awww… Hug
Haha true, you never know with those things
In any case, I always go by the rule "Be prepared for the very worst for whatever is in store" cos the reality usually turns out to be that tiny bit better from what one expected lol

The Household Cat wrote:
Oh well, I was not particularly enthusiastic about Germany hosting either. It's not really great anyway because you'll meet a lot of unpleasant people.
Exactly Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 pm

You'll get that in Berlin a lot. On Saturday there were these drunk football fans on the train... Annoying!

If anyone's up to it, I am happy to make a Löw thread. I found a Mannschaft tumblr yesterday. Very Happy Great times. Football gifs always manage to cheer me up.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 pm

The Household Cat wrote:
You'll get that in Berlin a lot. On Saturday there were these drunk football fans on the train... Annoying!
Ouch.

The Household Cat wrote:
If anyone's up to it, I am happy to make a Löw thread. I found a Mannschaft tumblr yesterday. Very Happy Great times. Football gifs always manage to cheer me up.
Ohh... football gifs...
I guess a trip down the memory lane is in order, heh
Remember the FIFA 2010 thread? Kitteh posted great gifs there lol
All gone now... all gone Drama

Anyway. A thread just for Löw? Wouldn't it be a bit too limiting? What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Unsure How about a generic (in a manner of speaking ;p) football thread?
I can't speak for the others though, so perhaps I'd better just shut up :S
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 am

Rusty wrote:

Anyway. A thread just for Löw? Wouldn't it be a bit too limiting? What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Unsure How about a generic (in a manner of speaking ;p) football thread?
I can't speak for the others though, so perhaps I'd better just shut up :S
I thought of a compromise.

(Although I don't believe it would be too limiting. Love)
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Rusty wrote:

only half true?? Oh, I get it ;p We're such a SuPeRcOoL bunch of nerds, hellZ yeah Cool What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Tongue0006

but oww... school is just a pain in the ass innit Neutral

Hahah. Razz

And *sigh*, yeah, it is. I spent 9 hours on Saturday doing one of the many pieces of homework I had to complete on the weekend. 9 HOURS OF WATCHING, REWINDING, WATCHING, REWINDING AND WRITING ABOUT EVERY LAST DETAIL OF REAR WINDOW. 34 questions doesn't seem like that much but it almost drove me insane. bounce

Okay I'll shut up now. silent

The Household Cat wrote:

I'm glad you don't go out at night. ^^ No, I really mean that. A lot of people may feel that comes across as offensive, but I just don't buy into drinking culture. Which is what going out is all about. Instead of having fun. Rolling Eyes Which is what people always try to sell me. "Come on, it will be fun." No way, it will be headaches, loss of memory and making a fool myself. Thank you very much. I'd rather stay in and watch a good film or something. Or obsess over Thomas Newman. Love Love Love Why would I want to get wasted instead. Thomas Newman is a much nicer form of escapism. Well, for me, that is. ^^

Thanks. ^_^
And yeah, that is part of my reasoning too. Smile

The Household Cat wrote:
Thanks guys, you're all so sweet. Love

I really appreciate your concern. Hug

Awhh, no problem. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Howl

Howl

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Anysound wrote:

And *sigh*, yeah, it is. I spent 9 hours on Saturday doing one of the many pieces of homework I had to complete on the weekend. 9 HOURS OF WATCHING, REWINDING, WATCHING, REWINDING AND WRITING ABOUT EVERY LAST DETAIL OF REAR WINDOW. 34 questions doesn't seem like that much but it almost drove me insane. bounce

What awesome thing are you studying that lets you watch Rear Window?!!! I studied film at university, and I never got to do anything cool like answer questions about Rear Window. Man, if I could devote my life to one thing (other than BRMC and The Vines), it would be the ridiculously in depth analyses of Hitchcock films.

Going through my head is WHY THE HELL DO I ALWAYS FORGET MY EARPLUGS?!?!!! 19 years old and already suffering from serious tinnitus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/MarchOfClouds
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Anysound wrote:
Rusty wrote:

only half true?? Oh, I get it ;p We're such a SuPeRcOoL bunch of nerds, hellZ yeah Cool What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Tongue0006

but oww... school is just a pain in the ass innit Neutral

Hahah. Razz

Okay I'll shut up now. silent
Ouch. That sounds really painful, in spite of what Howl wrote up there lol
Hug

btw Never seen Rear Window, so I'm not in a position to pronouce any judgement as to its artistic value and such ;p
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Killing my junkie excuse for mother Neutral literally
Back to top Go down
http://Itisbroke.tumblr.com
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Craig's Angel wrote:

Concerned...

With 2 alcoholic parents , I am old and they are really old now,

I no longer worry about how much they care about me (which seems little to non - existent) ,

Only how much I care about myself and others.

Thanks for being a friend here!
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 am

Suzy wrote:
Craig's Angel wrote:

Concerned...

With 2 alcoholic parents , I am old and they are really old now,

I no longer worry about how much they care about me (which seems little to non - existent) ,

Only how much I care about myself and others.

Thanks for being a friend here!
I care for myself and others but i get nothing back ... i've tried everything since i lost my best friend ever.nothing works...im to much of a kind hearted child to exsist in this world.period.But im glad ur ok now and i wish they loved you as much as they should then some.u deserve it and yeah thanks
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

@Craig's Angel & Suzy: Hug Hug for both of you
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
The Household Cat

The Household Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:25 am

Suzy wrote:
Hug Hug
Hug

Oh my God, one of my flatmates finds River Phoenix attractive!!!
We watched Dogfight today. Love Me for the first time.
And, omg, she said "Oooohhhh, I'd like River Phoenix to take me out for dinner, too." And I just thought, "Omggggggg, me too!!!!" Vegan mind fuck. Love

And she'd go on about how good he looks all the time while we were watching the film.

Love

Oh honey, you have no idea. Love

Omg, I'm so obsessed. Woot Woot Woot

But he's beautiful. Why did he have to die?!?! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

That girl will get random River Phoenix comments from now on. For real. I'm gonna go on about how he was the best vegan ever, the greatest actor and he was friends with Keanu Reeves. Awhahaha, I can't stop myself. Love Love Love

But really...

Love Best day ever.
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:08 am

braindead wrote:
Craig's Angel wrote:
braindead wrote:
now 1 user online(braindead)
I'm outta here .........5.00 users online ? hahah
i don't understand

ohh paranoid again....

Dont leave me Neutral

ohhhh sarcastic girl ? blablabla..
I was just sayin cause we were the only two on....at the time Neutral
Back to top Go down
Craig's Angel

Craig's Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 am

The Household Cat wrote:
Suzy wrote:
Hug Hug
Hug

Oh my God, one of my flatmates finds River Phoenix attractive!!!
We watched Dogfight today. Love Me for the first time.
And, omg, she said "Oooohhhh, I'd like River Phoenix to take me out for dinner, too." And I just thought, "Omggggggg, me too!!!!" Vegan mind fuck. Love

And she'd go on about how good he looks all the time while we were watching the film.

Love

Oh honey, you have no idea. Love

But he's beautiful. Why did he have to die?!?! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

That girl will get random River Phoenix comments from now on. For real. I'm gonna go on about how he was the best vegan ever, the greatest actor and he was friends with Keanu Reeves. Awhahaha, I can't stop myself. Love Love Love

But really...

Love Best day ever.
cheers haha Awesomeness.I wanna watch Razz and yes very beautiful indeed
Rusty wrote:
@Craig's Angel & Suzy: Hug Hug for both of you

Yay hugs Hug
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Howl wrote:
What awesome thing are you studying that lets you watch Rear Window?!!! I studied film at university, and I never got to do anything cool like answer questions about Rear Window. Man, if I could devote my life to one thing (other than BRMC and The Vines), it would be the ridiculously in depth analyses of Hitchcock films.

Going through my head is WHY THE HELL DO I ALWAYS FORGET MY EARPLUGS?!?!!! 19 years old and already suffering from serious tinnitus.

Haha awhh. I'm not at uni, I'm in year 12, so it's just for my English Extension 1 class. We're doing Crime Fiction and Rear Window is one of three texts we're studying this year. Want to do my exam for me? Very Happy haha.

And awhh no, that sucks. : ( I've had bad ears my entire life. I used to get ear infections all the time as a kid and now I have blocked Eustachian tubes due to my allergies and sinus problems meaning my ears hurt a lot of the time (I take medicine for that now). I had tinnitus for a short while once and it drove me crazy - it was either due to stress or my Eustachian tubes being stupid; I'm hoping it was temporary. I'm so paranoid about getting tinnitus again that I seriously reconsider going to concerts I want to go to. Neutral

But I think it's really good you're aware of the risk of it and actually do something to prevent it. I will definitely take ear plugs to every concert I go to from now on. I think it's terrible how so few people are not aware of the risk of hearing damage/ tinnitus posed by loud music when it is so common and can be so life-changing. And it's ridiculous how lame it apparently is to wear earplugs to concerts.

Also, I often wonder how many musicians have tinnitus. Neutral

Rusty wrote:

Ouch. That sounds really painful, in spite of what Howl wrote up there lol
Hug

btw Never seen Rear Window, so I'm not in a position to pronouce any judgement as to its artistic value and such ;p

It's a good film, I quite enjoyed it but once I got past the 4 hour point of analysing it so in depth I started to go a little insane... And I found out why! Apparently this task was a term-long task. Mad "You did it all in one day?! [laughs] You had till week 8!" Obviously I didn't know. Razz Oh well, at least I'm done for now haha. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Suzy wrote:
Hug Hug
Craig's Angel wrote:

Yay hugs Hug
What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Happy0169

The Household Cat wrote:

You mean, if he hadn't been so beautiful it would've been OK that he died? No fair! :O

No, you just can't have meant that...

Anysound wrote:

It's a good film, I quite enjoyed it but once I got past the 4 hour point of analysing it so in depth I started to go a little insane... And I found out why! Apparently this task was a term-long task. Mad "You did it all in one day?! [laughs] You had till week 8!" Obviously I didn't know. Razz Oh well, at least I'm done for now haha. Very Happy
LOOOL

Er, I mean... Hug ;p

So you do crime fiction? Awesome Very Happy
What are the other two texts??

Doesn't Craig suffer from tinnitus?? I remember reading something about it the other day... What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Unsure
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:58 am

Rusty wrote:
LOOOL

Er, I mean... Hug ;p

So you do crime fiction? Awesome Very Happy
What are the other two texts??

Doesn't Craig suffer from tinnitus?? I remember reading something about it the other day... What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Unsure

Haha, I'm so stupid. :')

And yep, we do. The other texts are P.D. James' The Skull Beneath the Skin and The Real Inspector Hound, a play by Tom Stoppard. But we don't study them for a while.

And I have no idea. Neutral

Oh and look! Or rather, listen! Clicky! Love
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Rusty wrote:

I read that as well. It's common for musicians to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Anysound wrote:

Haha, I'm so stupid. :')
Haha no, you're not Hug

Anysound wrote:
And yep, we do. The other texts are P.D. James' The Skull Beneath the Skin and The Real Inspector Hound, a play by Tom Stoppard. But we don't study them for a while.
Ohh, I love P.D. James, have read all her books Woot
And the Skull is one of her very best, you'll love it (I hope Wink)

Kinda pity you don't do Ruth Rendell, she's the best crime writer ever (her stuff is so brilliantly creepy lol)

Anysound wrote:
Oh and look! Or rather, listen! Clicky! Love
I love youuuu!!!!
And yes, I know this song, have been listening to it on repeat for the last couple of days What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Happy0045
Isn't he just absolutely wonderful?? :$

If you haven't already, you can download it here on Nogomi (just scroll down a bit and there's the download link)

You have no idea how happy I am that you still like him What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Happy0169

btw Have you heard this one??

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 Ramyguitar2
............................................. Love Love Love Love Love Love

(I knew this wub thing would be simply indispensable, hahah)

Kitty wrote:
Rusty wrote:

I read that as well. It's common for musicians to get it.
I know... I suppose they kinda ask for it :S
but poor Craig, oww Sad
Back to top Go down
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 pm

wal mart, ex girlfriend,food, and a fat gnome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next