The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going thru your head right now??

Go down 
+24
Jane20
Bwadi
kinna
Thinkhappythoughts67
BlackDragon
verluste
FindAWayOut
Bekkkka
omgwtf
Sexhair
Patricia
Suzy
Craig's Angel
LawlietWay
braindead
Kitty
CherryWaves
Anysound
Howl
freak
gizziey_sykes
The Household Cat
Rusty
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:57 am

Rusty wrote:

I guess I should have made it clear that what I wrote up there was NOT meant as a kind of reproach that you killed that "poor little critter".
I'm not some kind of screwed-up New Age "peace & love & harmony blah blah" sort of person, and I do think that certain creatures existing on this planet are quite expendable.
I just know what it feels like to experience this kind of deeply-rooted uncontrollable fear of something, so it was simply a feeble attempt on my part to try and alleviate your roach phobia, that's all :S Hug

It was not a reproach
that you killed the roach
The critter is gone
and it's useless to moan

;p

Hahah yeah I didn't think you were, and don't worry. Smile
And awh thanks, at least you somewhat understand my ridiculous fear. Razz

Oh and thanks for the poem, hehe. Hug

Rusty wrote:

I think I've once seen what might have been a roach (it looked kinda funny :S) but it was abroad as far as I remember
And hey, you're more than welcome Very Happy

Lucky! Shocked

freak wrote:
I think I'm gonna stop my medication...

freak wrote:
No, not really Suzy. My meds make me sick, tired, weak and fat. I can't even drive. I just can't stand it anymore.... I just can't...

Awh. Sad You should do what you think is best for you - it's your body and your choice. All the best. Hug

-

I can't stop worrying. I can't sleep at night. Everything is getting out of control and influencing each other and I just feel like crying and giving up. First and foremost I'm stressing about my twin sister in hospital and because of that I can't concentrate at school, where I spend the day worrying about her and looking forward to visiting her. In the evening when I get home from the hospital, depending on how she is, I usually feel worse and so my concentration is further shot. I have barely studied all week and I have mid course exams starting on Thursday, so I'm stressing about those. If I lose my rankings I'm basically ****ed for the entire year. Mad And I know I shouldn't be so selfish, thinking about myself/ exams so much but I can't help it, and when I try to focus on my sister I feel even worse...
Sigh, anyway, I guess it's fairly obvious why I won't be around here much in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 am

Anysound wrote:

I can't stop worrying. I can't sleep at night. Everything is getting out of control and influencing each other and I just feel like crying and giving up. First and foremost I'm stressing about my twin sister in hospital and because of that I can't concentrate at school, where I spend the day worrying about her and looking forward to visiting her. In the evening when I get home from the hospital, depending on how she is, I usually feel worse and so my concentration is further shot. I have barely studied all week and I have mid course exams starting on Thursday, so I'm stressing about those. If I lose my rankings I'm basically ****ed for the entire year. Mad And I know I shouldn't be so selfish, thinking about myself/ exams so much but I can't help it, and when I try to focus on my sister I feel even worse...
Sigh, anyway, I guess it's fairly obvious why I won't be around here much in the next couple of weeks.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that Sad what happened to your sis? Don't push yourself so hard, not being able to concentrate is normal when you're going through sth like this, and you're not selfish for caring about exams, I know how it feels because i'm going through a difficult situation with my little cousin and she's in hospital too. I've kinda lost my concentration lately but i've just tried to stay focused on studies, I'm sure you're doing the best you can to help. I hope she gets better soon. And take care of yourself too, everything is going to be okay you'll see Hug

Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 am

Just tasted Vegemite... I'm not sure I like it
Back to top Go down
kinna

kinna

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 am

freak wrote:
Hey freak! May I ask you: what medication do you have? I think for what? Becouse I'm now 6months without them...and I was taking it about 1 year. (I had a depression and stuff that belong to it). I stop taking medication becouse it's everything been so worse and bad, I had so dark thoughts more and more, etc...So at the beginning was so hard. I didn't sleep at night, I have times that I wanna take medication back but when I remember how I feel, I just make a decision and sayed stop, I will gonna be okay without them. So here I am. Very Happy I feel better and I sleep better. Wink Oh now it's 2 months that I'm taking a homeopath medicine...this is also helps me to that I'm sleeping at night. Wink
Maybe I'm wrong and you don't have depression or something like that, but I just must to tell this.
I hope you will be fine...you know: never give up! I love you

Anysound wrote:

Take it easy Hug I think you are not selfish... this is normal if you have exams you must study. I don't know whats wrong with your sister, I hope she will be okay...
You say that you feel worse when you focus on her...what if you just call her few times, you don't have to go to the hospital maybe? And don't forget...when you in stress -> go out, do what you like... Wink Stress just throw away. cheers But yeah It's normal to be in stress when you have situation like it's yours. But we must to try....don't be so in stress.

--
So me...on my mind right now: I am ashamed, becouse my English its silent ...I hope it's understanding.
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 am

kinna wrote:
freak wrote:
Hey freak! May I ask you: what medication do you have? I think for what? Becouse I'm now 6months without them...and I was taking it about 1 year. (I had a depression and stuff that belong to it). I stop taking medication becouse it's everything been so worse and bad, I had so dark thoughts more and more, etc...So at the beginning was so hard. I didn't sleep at night, I have times that I wanna take medication back but when I remember how I feel, I just make a decision and sayed stop, I will gonna be okay without them. So here I am. Very Happy I feel better and I sleep better. Wink Oh now it's 2 months that I'm taking a homeopath medicine...this is also helps me to that I'm sleeping at night. Wink
Maybe I'm wrong and you don't have depression or something like that, but I just must to tell this.
I hope you will be fine...you know: never give up! I love you

Aww thank you, you're so sweet. I have a bipolar disorder, and I'm suffering from depression for years. I have a bad reaction to all the meds we've tried. I'm feeling worse and worse each day, really down. So yeah I understand totally what you've been through
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 am

Anysound wrote:

Awh. Sad You should do what you think is best for you - it's your body and your choice. All the best. Hug

-

Aww Elena No I'm sure things will get better soon Hug and you're not selfish sweetie, not at all. lots lots of love from France
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 am

[quote="Anysound"]
Rusty wrote:

-

Elenita. I wish I could do something, anything, to make this shit stop happening to you. I wish I could say something that would take some pressure off your shoulders. But in all of my feeble power, I can't. I all I can do is tell you how much you mean to me, in more ways than you will ever know. you have honestly saved my life more than once. I know you never fully accept my compliments, but you are the strongest, smartest, and most interesting girl I have ever met. Amy will get better, I can feel it. Things will go back to normal, only your family will be closer and stronger. You are my hero. I probably couldn't function if that happened to me. But you continue to be the amazing creature you are. School is only school, rankings mean nothing in real life. You dont even have an ounce of selfish blood in your body. Stop beating yourself up. We all love you. Things will be okay.
Forever,
Bekka Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 am

i need a friend.
.. like wilfred ... much better!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Bun has a monkey on his back - but it won't stop him from tracking cats.

What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 100_7939
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bunnybeagle101
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 am

I've still got a headache. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Anysound wrote:

And awh thanks, at least you somewhat understand my ridiculous fear. Razz

Oh and thanks for the poem, hehe. Hug
Yes I do, and not just "somewhat" but very well ;p

and any tiiime Very Happy

Anysound wrote:
Oww Elenaaa Sad It's too heartbreaking to read something like this and not be able to help Sad
I hope your sister is going to be alright and I'm sure you will do FINE with your school work and exams and everything
Hang in there habibte, WE ALL LOVE YOUUU Hug Hug Hug

Here's something cute and goofy to cheer you up (this always brings a smile to my face, heh)
I hope you like cats Wink
CLICKYYY

Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:23 am

I've just had an awful discussion with my parents because they found out that i'm planning to drop out college and they don't want to understand that i'm a good for nothing and we don't share the same point of view about the world and society and work and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sexhair

Sexhair

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 am

Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job.
Back to top Go down
http://en-tergalactic.tumblr.com/
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 am

I can't stand Zoey Deschanel. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:33 pm

CherryWaves wrote:

You're not alone.
Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Thinkhappythoughts67 wrote:
I've just had an awful discussion with my parents because they found out that i'm planning to drop out college and they don't want to understand that i'm a good for nothing and we don't share the same point of view about the world and society and work and all that shit.

Hey,
I'm sure they want the best for you. It's tough out there and they may understand more than you think.

One of my sons left his last semester of college for a married woman in another state, now a year & 1/2 later still no job.

The other son joined the Air Force after doing well in college but never finished. After a year and 1/2 he is still at the Air Force college learning a language. It is so rare, his job use will be extremely limited.

The 3rd boy wants to GED and join the coast guard/Navy at 17 ( he is not a good swimmer ).

Where they end up is anyone's guess, but I stress for their happiness, and hope for the best.

We helped them from the moment they were born. Now they make their own choices. It is hard to let our children take their own steps.

Plus, being a young adult lasts such a short time. A bad decision can change the course of your whole life, and take a toll that may never be recovered.

But you will find your way. Be strong and never give up on yourself. And never let anyone tell you, "you are a good for nothing", even yourself. You are important to the one above and he will guide your path.

It is hard to see 10, 20, or even 30 years down the road and be accurate.

My life is not what I ever imagined, and I am sure yours will be different too.

But enjoy what comes and be ready for anything. Peace.
Back to top Go down
omgwtf

omgwtf

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Suzy wrote:
One of my sons left his last semester of college for a married woman in another state, now a year & 1/2 later still no job.

He sounds like a total legend, tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/stobieboy
CherryWaves

CherryWaves

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Kitty wrote:
CherryWaves wrote:

You're not alone.

THANK YOU!

I knew I couldn't be the only one.
Back to top Go down
http://temptwithhoursofpleasure.tumblr.com/
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Suzy wrote:

Hey,
I'm sure they want the best for you. It's tough out there and they may understand more than you think.

The other son joined the Air Force after doing well in college but never finished. After a year and 1/2 he is still at the Air Force college learning a language. It is so rare, his job use will be extremely limited.

The 3rd boy wants to GED and join the coast guard/Navy at 17 ( he is not a good swimmer ).

Where they end up is anyone's guess, but I stress for their happiness, and hope for the best.

We helped them from the moment they were born. Now they make their own choices. It is hard to let our children take their own steps.

Plus, being a young adult lasts such a short time. A bad decision can change the course of your whole life, and take a toll that may never be recovered.

But you will find your way. Be strong and never give up on yourself. And never let anyone tell you, "you are a good for nothing", even yourself. You are important to the one above and he will guide your path.

Oh Thanks for your words Hug I know you must see everything from a different perspective because you are a mom Smile
I know they want the best for me but sometimes they're extremely annoying! But I'll try to see the future in a positive way
PS: I was a little pissed off when i wrote that Razz
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Suzy wrote:

Hey,

Oh Thanks for your words Hug I know you must see everything from a different perspective because you are a mom Smile
I know they want the best for me but sometimes they're extremely annoying! But I'll try to see the future in a positive way
PS: I was a little pissed off when i wrote that Razz

I was once young as well. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Suzy

Suzy

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Suzy wrote:

He sounds like a total legend, tbh.

Yeh, her children are the same ages as mine - all three!
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 am

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that Sad what happened to your sis? Don't push yourself so hard, not being able to concentrate is normal when you're going through sth like this, and you're not selfish for caring about exams, I know how it feels because i'm going through a difficult situation with my little cousin and she's in hospital too. I've kinda lost my concentration lately but i've just tried to stay focused on studies, I'm sure you're doing the best you can to help. I hope she gets better soon. And take care of yourself too, everything is going to be okay you'll see Hug

Well, one night she was just suddenly (literally out of nowhere) on the ground screaming and crying, in the worst pain she's ever experienced. She couldn't move or barely speak and it was really scary, seeing her in that much pain and having no idea what to do. After many tests and misdiagnoses (and days of her being completely out of it) they finally told us she had pancreatitis and pneumonia. She was treated and now, after almost two weeks, she's out of hospital and is much better (she got discharged yesterday).
Thank you for your well wishes and I'm sorry to hear about your little cousin; seeing all the children in the kids' ward is so sad. They're so little and helpless. Sad I hope she is okay. Hug

freak wrote:

Aww Elena No I'm sure things will get better soon Hug and you're not selfish sweetie, not at all. lots lots of love from France

Thank you so much. Hug I hope whatever you do in regards to your medication works out well and that you're offered relief from all that horrible stuff soon. Sad Oh and about the Vegemite... hahah, it is horrible. Razz

kinna wrote:

Take it easy Hug I think you are not selfish... this is normal if you have exams you must study. I don't know whats wrong with your sister, I hope she will be okay...
You say that you feel worse when you focus on her...what if you just call her few times, you don't have to go to the hospital maybe? And don't forget...when you in stress -> go out, do what you like... Wink Stress just throw away. cheers But yeah It's normal to be in stress when you have situation like it's yours. But we must to try....don't be so in stress.

--
So me...on my mind right now: I am ashamed, becouse my English its silent ...I hope it's understanding.

Thank youuu, you're so nice. I am feeling a bit more grounded since my sister is home and okay; I just have to try and concentrate now. I'm thinking of Wednesday afternoon when all this will be over. Smile

Oh and noo, don't worry about your English - it's fine! Don't be ashamed, I know exactly what you're saying, and in time you'll get better at articulating yourself.

Bekkkka wrote:

Elenita. I wish I could do something, anything, to make this shit stop happening to you. I wish I could say something that would take some pressure off your shoulders. But in all of my feeble power, I can't. I all I can do is tell you how much you mean to me, in more ways than you will ever know. you have honestly saved my life more than once. I know you never fully accept my compliments, but you are the strongest, smartest, and most interesting girl I have ever met. Amy will get better, I can feel it. Things will go back to normal, only your family will be closer and stronger. You are my hero. I probably couldn't function if that happened to me. But you continue to be the amazing creature you are. School is only school, rankings mean nothing in real life. You dont even have an ounce of selfish blood in your body. Stop beating yourself up. We all love you. Things will be okay.
Forever,
Bekka Hug

Awhh, Bekkaaa. ;_; You are so so so sweet. Believe me, even if you don't think you do anything to help, you dooo. Your words mean so much and I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life. I really don't deserve it. And it's not just your words that help, and I will prove this with a photo / story I will post on my blog on Wednesday after exams. Smile (I know I said I would last week but I've been really busy. Sad)
And you're right, I need to stop focusing on the results of my exam and their worth, and just concentrate on doing my best.
Thank you, again. Hug

Rusty wrote:

Oww Elenaaa Sad It's too heartbreaking to read something like this and not be able to help Sad
I hope your sister is going to be alright and I'm sure you will do FINE with your school work and exams and everything
Hang in there habibte, WE ALL LOVE YOUUU Hug Hug Hug

Here's something cute and goofy to cheer you up (this always brings a smile to my face, heh)
I hope you like cats Wink
CLICKYYY

Thank you, Rusty. Hug She is much better now and I've done 3 of my 8 exams. I know I didn't do my best work, and I just know I could've done better... but the teachers said they'll take that in to account. Still, I want to do my best, you know? :/ I just need to find the focus (and the two weeks of studying I've lost...).

Oh and awhh, that video is lovely. What a clever cat. Smile

That sucks. Sad I hope they understand it from your point of view soon enough; after all, it's your life and your decision. Oh and you are not a "good for nothing". Hug

Sexhair wrote:
Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job. Please let me get this job.

!! I hope you got/ get it! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 am

Oh and a general message to everyone: Thank you so much for your continued and unbridled support of /care for me. It seems no matter where this forum moves or who is here, you're all completely lovely all the time and have the best of advice and understanding. I really don't deserve it, but I'm thankful for it every day and it means a lot to me. Hug
Back to top Go down
Bekkkka

Bekkkka

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:22 am

Anysound wrote:
Oh and a general message to everyone: Thank you so much for your continued and unbridled support of /care for me. It seems no matter where this forum moves or who is here, you're all completely lovely all the time and have the best of advice and understanding. I really don't deserve it, but I'm thankful for it every day and it means a lot to me. Hug

Sooo thankful that Amy is better now cheers Does she have lots of follow ups to do? Or was the infirmity a one time thing?
And you deserve every bit of love available in the world Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/merryandpippen
braindead

braindead

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 am

blabla
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going thru your head right now??   What's going thru your head right now?? - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going thru your head right now??
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next