The Vines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new forum!

Go down 
+37
Bekkkka
MaryJane86
Maria Jose
kinna
Fuzail
goodbye
TheFrenchBay
Koala Owl
xermiona
Ally Nicholls
Patricia
Craig's Angel
Down_at _the _club
The Household Cat
julian
Rusty
LawlietWay
carlaramone
anaobrad
NIKKI!!
CandyFlippinGirl
Livbeke
FindAWayOut
CherryWaves
braindead
Thinkhappythoughts67
freak
navybluls
Nick De Latte
Howl
VisionValley
Kitty
gizziey_sykes
Anysound
Swedernish
Jessica
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anysound

Anysound

Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 pm

TheFrenchBay wrote:
Hy Everybuddy cherry
Feellin really happylli ..to be there !
& viva the vines cheers
KisU all I love you

Heey there TheFrenchBay. Very Happy

Glad you're happy to be here, we're happy to have you! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/illusionvalley
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:21 am

HELLO!!!

I'm practically a new fan of the vines. I like them since 2007, but since last year with his new album Future Primitive I've become a superfan, I love them!!!
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:36 am

maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

I'm practically a new fan of the vines. I like them since 2007, but since last year with his new album Future Primitive I've become a superfan, I love them!!!

Hi and welcome! bounce
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

freak wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Hi and welcome! bounce

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 am

Quote :
HELLO!!!

bounce Beloved welcome to the COUNCIL OF THE VINES! Love New memebers are a treat! I love you

I too loved future primitive. Hug I have just listened to it on headphones and it blows me away! Wink Listen to Future Primitive and then MELODIA straight after and it is quite moving I love you What a Face Twisted Evil

What are your favorite Vines songs?
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 am

maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Heeeyy another fan from Argentina! cheers Welcome!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Thinkhappythoughts67 wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Wiiii yeah!! ♥️

I hope someday see The Vines, or Craig here in Argentina. Or, I will get money and go to Australia! XD
Back to top Go down
Thinkhappythoughts67

Thinkhappythoughts67

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 am

maleaballay wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Wiiii yeah!! ♥️

I hope someday see The Vines, or Craig here in Argentina. Or, I will get money and go to Australia! XD

The last option is more possible, I think we should start saving money now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thinkhappythoughts67.tumblr.com
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:08 pm

maleaballay wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Wiiii yeah!! ♥️

The last option is more possible, I think we should start saving money now Razz

ajjajajajajaja yeah!
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Woops, excuse me for being a bit late but... welcome! cheers Always nice to have someone as cheerful and enthusiastic as you on board. Razz
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Anysound wrote:
maleaballay wrote:
HELLO!!!

Woops, excuse me for being a bit late but... welcome! cheers Always nice to have someone as cheerful and enthusiastic as you on board. Razz

Thank youuuu!!! Very Happy
I love the vines so much!! , I like many bands, but I always was a Damon Albarn (Blur/Gorillaz) fan, he was my only idol, my only Platonic love Love , but now I have another one!! Hug Craaaiig
so this is the first time that I am a really big fan of another band Woot

The Vines/Blur/Gorillaz the best bands ever! cheers (for me) Wink
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 am

maleaballay wrote:

I love the vines so much!! , I like many bands, but I always was a Damon Albarn (Blur/Gorillaz) fan, he was my only idol, my only Platonic love Love , but now I have another one!! Hug Craaaiig

Hahah, awhh, cute! ^_^ That's awesome! Very Happy And I can totally understand where your love for these two men come from. Oh and they're quite similar, in some ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Anysound wrote:
maleaballay wrote:

Hahah, awhh, cute! ^_^ That's awesome! Very Happy And I can totally understand where your love for these two men come from. Oh and they're quite similar, in some ways. Smile

Yes, they are very similar. Both are great musicians, they have beautiful voices and they are really handsome!! But, beyond that Damon is my first idol, I think Craig is more weird. And thats why I like him so much, I think his weirdness and craziness makes him super sexy! Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
Anysound

Anysound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 am

maleaballay wrote:

Yes, they are very similar. Both are great musicians, they have beautiful voices and they are really handsome!! But, beyond that Damon is my first idol, I think Craig is more weird. And thats why I like him so much, I think his weirdness and craziness makes him super sexy! Love Love Love

Yes, exactly! Very Happy Both are amazingly creative composers. Both have been known to act a bit insane live (Razz). And of course, both seem to have lovely personalities. Love
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Anysound wrote:
maleaballay wrote:

Yes, exactly! Very Happy Both are amazingly creative composers. Both have been known to act a bit insane live (Razz). And of course, both seem to have lovely personalities. Love

hahahaha yeah, I think Craig is more crazy in live! Very Happy Very Happy
(I love that)
Back to top Go down
Fuzail

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 am

You people should know me from the old forums

I'm a huge fan but I hate how no one knows about The Vines
I don't know what's going on, are we getting a sixth album?

I don't care about anyone, just Craig

I want songs like spaceship

Is he going to continue playing?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Fuzail wrote:
You people should know me from the old forums

I'm a huge fan but I hate how no one knows about The Vines
I don't know what's going on, are we getting a sixth album?

I don't care about anyone, just Craig

I want songs like spaceship

Is he going to continue playing?

There's been evidence online suggesting that Craig is recording new stuff for a side project.

https://thevines.forumotion.com/t102-the-end-of-the-vines

https://thevines.forumotion.com/t119-dear-the-vines

Back to top Go down
http://assburgers-grrl.tumblr.com
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 am

wiiii cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Fuzail

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 am

orchestra? haha

I had heard that all the demos were going to be "fixed"

Come on just bring in some new songs, Work and studies are lame, my girlfriend's annoying Razz

Need me some Vines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kinna

kinna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Heey! One new here, finally I found this forum. Smile
I'm fan of The Vines since 2007 I really LOVE them. I listen a lot of different music genres, but The Vines will be always on 1.st place. I love you
Back to top Go down
freak

freak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 pm

kinna wrote:
I'm fan of The Vines since 2007 I really LOVE them. I listen a lot of different music genres, but The Vines will be always on 1.st place. I love you

Helloooo Kinna, welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goodbye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:18 pm

kinna wrote:

welcome!!! ♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
kinna

kinna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Thank you both! Hug
Back to top Go down
Koala Owl

Koala Owl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Quote :

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 am

Greetings! bounce
Guess what ... i LOOOVE SLOVENIA! I love you Can you tell me about it more? Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vines Official Forum :: The Vines :: News-
Jump to: